Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using (3229 Views)

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by valkaka(m): 2:13am On May 31, 2017
There are some bad messaging habits that some people put up esp ladies, most especially via WhatsApp.
WhatsApp and other messaging apps like, Viber, Google Duo, IMO and Telegram, have taken over the world of communications and for good reason too.

But most people have abused and misused the platforms massively

This list has been compiled to offend specifically some individuals who text badly.

1. The Epic “K.”

What do you even mean by “K”? Is that a yes? Or a no or “know”. I think this response is the most stupid of all responses you can send a text message, especially when the person had typed a long message.

2. Tru/True

Most people reply “true” to messages that don’t even deserve it. I don’t understand what is the logic behind answering “True”. Obviously, I know whatever I said is true; you don’t have to reassure that.

3. LOL

I know that you’re not laughing but saying that to cut the conversation down. You can’t just capitalise three letter and use it to get yourself out of a conversation anytime you feel like it. LOL

4. Nice

Nice was a very nice word until now. I just had to do that. I excitedly text you how exhilarating my trip was, and you reply with a “Nice”. This response isn’t even qualified to enter in the “good sarcasm” category.

5. Ummm

Umm or any of its variations (Mmmm/Hmmm) should out-rightly be banned from SMS lingo. It reads like the sender is tired of your crap. What is this even supposed to mean? You’re thinking, out of words, bored, or what?

6. Smiley (or emoji abuse)

People have a smiley or emoji as a response to anything. It can get exasperating at times.
WhatsApp

7. Replying with One Word
One word replies are irritating. And you can expect this from any Lapaz girl. Please stop!!!

8. Responding with Paragraphs

Long sentences or chunks of them are equally annoying just as “one-word replies”. And you can expect this from Tema boys when they are trying to corner a new girl.

9. Irregular Letters and Abbreviations

WhAt Is WrOnG wItH sOmE pEoPlE wHo WrItE lIkE tHiS? Oh god, I feel that it was a huge task to write like this, yet some people to do it very fast and almost all the time. As if that wasn’t enough, they even use some horrible abbreviations which give an impression that they’re talking in some weird foreign language. 4 wat (For what) and TTY L8R (talk to you later) are some of these strange words people use. Guys, please learn to use some good language!

10. No reply

No matter how they come back to try to explain this, the blue ticks would have already told you the truth.
Do you know of any other response that you TOTALLY hate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by pocohantas(f): 2:21am On May 31, 2017
LOL! grin
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Damoxy(m): 3:03am On May 31, 2017
Kk
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nobody: 3:32am On May 31, 2017
"k" & "no reply"
very annoying
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by toseen7: 4:09am On May 31, 2017
"Aiit" grin
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by joe4real12: 4:53am On May 31, 2017
Mbok grin
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nobody: 4:58am On May 31, 2017
Lwkmd grin

But seriously, OP do you expect people to start writing formal letter again. Chat is chat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nobody: 6:01am On May 31, 2017
Most Girls girls are the culprits behind this one, esp Nigerian girls

One doesn't know whether to attribute it to not being able to spell properly or Laziness

Once you start giving me those stup!d one-syllable reply I'm doing talking to you

Who got time for nonsense??

3 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by shinarlaura(f): 6:36am On May 31, 2017
Smiley. Na this one vex me pass. You will be there saying something very important and the person will just come and send u that "thing". Very annoying to me.

But what can one do. I just have to deal with it. Lol
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2017
'k' is very annoying...
'same here' too
Even after most people are on smartphones these days, they still find it hard to send messages without abbreviations, why ?
Your phone was made to be intelligent enough to suggest the word you're about to enter after 3-4 letters but you still go ahead and abbreviate. What sort of stupid laziness is that ? QWERTY keyboard abuse... Lazy youths
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Mayorranking1(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2017
k
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by TechPanda(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
Lwkmd grin

But seriously, OP do you expect people to start writing formal letter again. Chat is chat.

Heheh, Me Am Not Understanding This OP Oh.
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by toastedbread: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
they're called internet language. some dictionaries now contain "lol" etc.

however, if great care is not taken, these informal chat stuffs are sometimes used in formal writings and it causes a whole lot of problem.
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by BLACKdagger: 10:01am On May 31, 2017
shinarlaura:
Smiley. Na this one vex me pass. You will be there saying something very important and the person will just come and send u that "thing". Very annoying to me.

But what can one do. I just have to deal with it. Lol

I want to marry this girl..
So she can hav my babies
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by mizhefeh(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2017
joe4real12:
Mbok grin
Meaning Sowiee to ask

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by joe4real12: 10:19am On May 31, 2017
mizhefeh:

Meaning Sowiee to ask
Biko, jor, please
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by TrapHedges(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2017
I just take it that people (girls) that doesn't reply properly or even snub... Cannot spell.
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by mizhefeh(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2017
joe4real12:

Biko, jor, please
Thanks grin
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Bahddo(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2017
Stop being annoyed over little things. Too much bile in your system if these things annoy you.
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 31, 2017
I'm guilty of writing in paragraphs grin

Davidgrey is guilty of one word replies to said paragraphs grin
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Davidgrey: 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:
I'm guilty of writing in paragraphs grin

David/grey is guilty of one word replies to said paragraphs grin
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Mjshexy(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
It's all for the fun naw, don't always take life too serious
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Josefben(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
nairaland.com
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
Davidgrey:
lipsrsealed

Thank you for confirming it cry
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by chiraqDemon(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2017
Ive used lol to end convos im not so interested in many times. Its also been used on me. When u see that there is nothing to talk about again just LOL up and that will be the last word in the convo
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
One word reply ... so annoying
Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Nickymezor(f): 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
# 10 dey vex tire. Gosh , I hate being ignored.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using by Ginaz(f): 11:08pm On May 31, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Ive used lol to end convos im not so interested in many times. Its also been used on me. When u see that there is nothing to talk about again just LOL up and that will be the last word in the convo

Lol

grin

(1) (Reply)

Shy Nigerian Lady Walks Out On Man After Proposal At The Airport / Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin/Hair Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.