Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode (35854 Views)

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by sambisa5: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Ffk I Pained
which success
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by adookay: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Oche joseph; God will bless you for opening their eyes to realising the few but to mention of GEJ's achievements despite the bombings.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by sambisa5: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiCarino:

grin grin

I swear. The success of the Chatham House address by the General dey pain pdp too much. grin . Dey don release one lame official statement, now FFK don dey bark. Clowns Loool
which success
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by papiodion(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
What has his speech in Chathan house, or his various interviews with foreign media got to do with his winning the election? Whats the big dea? I beg trash this Chathan house issue jo.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by OLUJAY4REAL: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
MORNDEW:

ever wonder why the international community dnt join u in dis ravaging disease of ur? Its cos they ar not stupid.
Which kind of disease? If it were GEJ that had done this you will tag it cluelessness, now it was GMB...it's nothing bad...whereas it is EMPTINESS...worse than clulessness!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by tushburg(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
#ihavedecidedGEJ
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Jesusloveyou: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
sambisa5:

like how?
if e no dey pain una,wetin concern una,even if he go give speech for moon.if u see ur papa,tell na say,buhari dey for chatham,he dey give speech
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by shaqhead: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
ochejoseph:

Smhhhhhh

Ask 90 percent of those white audience seated in The auditorium and almost all of them will tell you they most likely could not hear what he said during his presentation! 

‎As always Buhari does not care if Nigeria Burns 

He does not care all the corpers in Katsina are slaughtered he will just nick name them PDP IT

He does not care if the Almajiri child in Daura attends GEJ almajiri school as Long as that child is  willing to burn down shops and churches on his behalf

He does not even care whether his own 150 cows are interbreeding and increasing that's why he still has 150 cows after 12 years!

He does not care about self development  that's why after 50 years he does not know where to collect his certificate if he has one 

All this man cares about is occupying the seat he denied Shagari 32 years ago 

Twice he has cried and she'd tears 
To incite the public 

But how does he expect 170 million people to commit their destiny into his hands since he cannot even remember the name of his VICE presidential aspirant or his party? 

More than 11 rice milling companies opened Factories in 2014 =Jobs 

3 car Manufacturing/assembly plant also opened Shops =Jobs 

14 new Universities established! they were not built and run by ghosts = Jobs 

The list is endless despite all their Bombs!!!

GEJ we Know !!!

He will be our President till 2019

God Bless Nigeria‎

Eyaahh...u hv bn shakin ur head sinc around 9pm n ds is alredy 11pm...na so e pain u reach?...e don do!

Y do u keep litterin different threads with ds ur same stale regurgitation frm d dredges of shallow entrails?

Whenever d ilks of Fayose, FFK n Co blow hot air and spit bile over irrelevancies, this words come to my mind; "Hell hath no wrath like a woman spurned".

Buhari, the "very good bad guy" spurned dose "side chicks"-GEJ crew, by choosin nt to date (Debate) them n all their rantings dt borders on manic schizophrenia are manifestly wat any "side chick" so in love will do.

Buhari aint dating (debating) u..haba..its not a must!

Can u jst play ur next card in ur loosin game coz ds is gettin insipid already!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by sniperr007(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
MORNDEW:

which trade disagreement? Stop bringing excuse for a failed leader acknowledged by every sane human
is speaking in an organised programme organised for Africans seeking for Approval?
If its ur stealing is not corruption nd friends of riggers president that attend such programme wont u dance to high heavens?
Besides since he has gone their to speak allow it to tarnish his support base why ar u helping him to cry?
Before i leave you, theres still time before u sleep tonyt ask urself is dis d kind of Nigeria i nid, where things miss witout a clue? Where we now buy petrol for 98 Naira wen its suppose to be a 87?
Am i secured?
For once tell urself truth u might nt nid it bt ur children do.

Point.am nt partisan. I'm a rational person and want d best. That u bliv d west is concern about Nigerians and not der interest shows me how naive u r about international politics and policies. Y cant dey host d program in Nigeria after all dey came to nigeria last year for WEF. Will dey host a program fir Europe in middle east?
We need to prove ourselves for d west to respect us not goin to spend moni on hotel and logistics to enrich der economy while we drain ours.

Question: Wish African or south American, country dats loyal to d west in progressing?

U can't grow under d supervision of d west. Dat we he's Brazil today is cos da Silva opposed Yankee imperial agenda. Read to d book accent of money by Neil Fergusson and u be an idea of d west.

That Nigeria is in this state us because of years of bad government and now gradually, ders progress.ders no quick fix to development and growth. China started dis policies since 1989 & NW we seeing der progress.

Railway is commence and logistics dat Russia & Japan wen to war in 1900s becos Russia was expandin railway lines but our previous government intentionally let d railway decay & NW dat dis administration is reviving it, u say dat ders no progress.

U can expect a leader to restructure a system wit 6yrs after over 50yrs of decay. And y vote a man who toppled a civilian government and participated in d tribal coup dat killed ironsi. This shows his tribalistic and isn't a supporter of democracy.

Corruption or not,the worse vice in Nigeria is tribalism and nepotism. Once we can address dat,our corruption problem is ½ solved.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by shaqhead: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
sambisa5:

which success
Buhari Success...U mean u kno no d guy?
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Didn't FFK said Buhari was sick and not invited to speak few days ago? How come he now swallows his lies and think we should believe him on his new contortions. FFK is just another educated illiterate like his colleagues protesting in London for a fee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZ-C8lgG0U
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by sniperr007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
MORNDEW:

which trade disagreement? Stop bringing excuse for a failed leader acknowledged by every sane human
is speaking in an organised programme organised for Africans seeking for Approval?
If its ur stealing is not corruption nd friends of riggers president that attend such programme wont u dance to high heavens?
Besides since he has gone their to speak allow it to tarnish his support base why ar u helping him to cry?
Before i leave you, theres still time before u sleep tonyt ask urself is dis d kind of Nigeria i nid, where things miss witout a clue? Where we now buy petrol for 98 Naira wen its suppose to be a 87?
Am i secured?
For once tell urself truth u might nt nid it bt ur children do.

Point.am nt partisan. I'm a rational person and want d best.

The EU- Nigeria agreement dat aganga disagreed wit. If u listen,watch both local and foreign news channels & economic articles, u will ve a clear picture of wat am sayin That u bliv d west is concern about Nigerians and not der interest shows me how naive u r about international politics and policies. Y cant dey host d program in Nigeria after all dey came to nigeria last year for WEF. Will dey host a program fir Europe in middle east?
We need to prove ourselves for d west to respect us not goin to spend moni on hotel and logistics to enrich der economy while we drain ours.

Question: Wish African or south American, country dats loyal to d west in progressing?

U can't grow under d supervision of d west. Dat we he's Brazil today is cos da Silva opposed Yankee imperial agenda. Read to d book accent of money by Neil Fergusson and u be an idea of d west.

That Nigeria is in this state us because of years of bad government and now gradually, ders progress.ders no quick fix to development and growth. China started dis policies since 1989 & NW we seeing der progress.

Railway is commence and logistics dat Russia & Japan wen to war in 1900s becos Russia was expandin railway lines but our previous government intentionally let d railway decay & NW dat dis administration is reviving it, u say dat ders no progress.

U can expect a leader to restructure a system wit 6yrs after over 50yrs of decay. And y vote a man who toppled a civilian government and participated in d tribal coup dat killed ironsi. This shows his tribalistic and isn't a supporter of democracy.

Corruption or not,the worse vice in Nigeria is tribalism and nepotism. Once we can address dat,our corruption problem is ½ solved.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by adeA1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
I hate gej cos of ds guy, fayose, reno and okupe. I dnt think I cn get along with these bullshiit any longer...nid to join the reserved genue ppl.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by babestella: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
adeA1:
I hate gej cos of ds guy, fayose, reno and okupe. I dnt think I cn get along with these bullshiit any longer...nid to join the reserved genue ppl.

Please you are free to jump the fence, GEJ does not need People who cannot stand with him and believe in him, he needs genuine electorate who truly love him and will not hate him because Doyin or FFK said something others in the opposition don't like. The truth is that you never really loved him, if you do you will not abandon him. Fact.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by MUSAJAMIU20(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oooo xo he's no mor on medical trip again?pdp pdp pdp..how many times I call who na?
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Icecomrade: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
kimond101:
FFK talks too much.
Buharis outing at Chatham house was a great one.
He speaks like a president.
Brief, firm, on point and intelligent.

Eyah. If Buhari is that brief, firm, on point and intelligent why is he running away from a media debate with GEJ?

APC blood just blocks it's supporters brain
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by smile706(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Click on this link to make free money!
Its free

http://youthvisit.com/?userid=77340
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by flerKys(f): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ffk the noisemaker.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by shaqhead: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Buhari is the main sponsor of boko Haram. The very old sick man should not forget to take a taxi to Cambridge for the vexed WASC issue
Rily? Main sponsor? This one is heavy o...let me com down to ur level;

If u c a thief dt stole d purse of a woman and he ran n passed some policemen who turned a blind eye, when the woman is writing her statement wl she b right to point fingers at dose policemen?

Yes abi? Now u r learning!

So I wl b right to hold Jonathan responsible for every life lost since u my friend on Nairaland knows that GMB is the MAIN sponsor of BokoHaram dt means GEJ knows too.

Hope u now see d hypocrisy in ur baseless and illogical submission? Pls leave certificate matter, u aint gon c it so change topic.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Aleymo(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the thing pain you pass FFK [img]http://www.thetablebellingham.org/wp-conte ;Dnt/uploads/2011/04/old-man-laughing.jpg[/img]

Lol pls don't add any other thing, this has satisfied grin grin ;Dlike ur style
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by blackandbold: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Anyway dont blame these guys ...I mean the likes of ffk, fayose and many others who have cases still in court. .cos if buhari is elected..u can be too sure that these cases will progress with little inhibition.they are only trying to save their head. Besides thats why they are where they are today.to say trash, ,speculations, allegations, lies, propaganda just in a bit to blimdfold majority of Nigerians.if I remenber correctly , was it ffk or fayose that insisted that their is no buhari talk at chattam house.both of these men are always been terrorised by the name buhari.they will sha come upp with stories.anyway abeg has any heard any info whether fayose will pay our outstanding september salary

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by lastpage: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2015
MiCarino:

grin grin

I swear. The success of the Chatham House address by the General dey pain pdp too much. grin . Dey don release one lame official statement, now FFK don dey bark. Clowns Loool

So some people still read whatever poo FFK writes?

if l see anything purpotedly written by that piece of shyte, l just skip it!
if l see him on TV, ranting like a rabies-infested dog.... I simply change Channel!
grin grin

[size=14pt]Life is short..... why must l or any sane humanbeing waste a second of it, listening to some Marijuana-infested pathological liar whose utterings are dictated by "HOW MUCH" is thrown across the table, at him..... by just ANYONE with the money![/size]

Naaah, I skip FFK..what about you?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by lastpage: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Icecomrade:

Eyah. [b]If Buhari is that brief, firm, on point and intelligent why is he running away from a media debate with GEJ?

APC blood just blocks it's supporters brain[/b]

Why are you Jonathan clowns so "low on intelligence" like this? angry angry

[size=18pt]Do l have to remind you that if you debate a cluelessly-moronic-slowpoke, HE WILL BRING YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH "EXPERIENCE"! undecided

Buhari knows this...... one of the reasons he is acclaimed at being very intelligent [/size](Wisdom comes with age...except in Jonathan's case! shocked )

Even me, not to talk of Buhari, will not debate that clueless Creek Mosquito with fake PhD

Heeheehee...debate koor,.... interview nii! tongue tongue
He can go and debate himself on Dokpesi's AIT now abi na by force..

Lastpage!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by rottenegg: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Politics sucks!

GEJ till I Marry.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by shaqhead: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2015
babestella:

Please you are free to jump the fence, GEJ does not need People who cannot stand with him and believe in him, he needs genuine electorate who truly love him and will not hate him because Doyin or FFK said something others in the opposition don't like. The truth is that you never really loved him, if you do you will not abandon him. Fact.

Until u folks learn to sometym tell urslves d truth dt d likes of FaYose, FFK n d rest of d dredges are hurtin GEJ badly, d better for u!

U have a sizeable number of neutrals who can b swayed one way or the other by sound statements backed wt facts not ds FFK cry cry baby gibberish dt sounded lyk wat some block head wl compose on Nairaland.

Answer ds question for me; who made this Chatham event so popular dt GMB is stealing points frm it? U sure kno it wasnt d APC!

U mentioned love..love ke..politician never break ur heart b4 abi? dts hw som1 said I shd gv GEJ Credit for som of his achievements and I told him dt I dnt evn have Credit on my fone n GEJ does nt lack such on his fone n u r telin me to give GEJ.

What am sayin in essence is dt d love u r pontificating about is not some "blind love" but within reason n liberty of choice. I am a GMB supporter but he has 4yrs to prove himself creditably when he becomes president or else I vote against him. It doesnt make me a Tanoid or APShits but a solo change agent on my own terms n evaluation!

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by J4parry(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2015
This same FFK seems to have forgotten his own history yet recalls other people's history very well. Am not supporting either APC or PDP but being a Nigerian who has followed events as it unfolded, FFK should never be taken seriously.

He's just a mere political 'dramatiser' who speaks in favour of the highest bidder.

He seem to have forgotten that, GEJ promised Nigerians that the money paid by job seekers for Immigration will be refunded, now they are shamelessly in the process of conducting another scam without living up to their promise. So many lives were lost, people were hospitalised and some were maimed for life yet they still find the guts to ask the suffering youths to apply for the SCAM. Has anyone for God's sake asked why now? It's simply politics, GEJ plays politics even with the life of the suffering masses. When are the youths going to open their eyes to reality? Is this what we want our children to face as well?

GEJ has commissioned many power projects no doubt but I keep wondering when are we going to stop hearing of power generation dropping to an undesirable minimum?

Since the emergence of Sure-P, they claim to have employed many youths but my question is what kind of job are they really creating?

We seem to forget that Nigeria doesn't only have Federal Government, what has the state being doing in terms of job creation? Some states ( e.g. Delta) civil service only recruit through party officials. That's a topic of discussion for another day.

The bottom line is, whether PDP or APC (which ever one you support) should not really matter as a Nigerian but the realities on ground should concern a sane person. The unemployment in this country is so massive just as the level of corruption and nothing tangible is being done about it.

It is obvious that we need to approach things from a different perspective as we elect those who will pilot the affairs of nation for the next 4yrs, we can't continue this way otherwise insecurity will become the order of the day because as the saying goes "the idle mind is the devil's workshop." Something urgent in the form of real change or transformation (or whatever you choose to call it) is desperately needed in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by lastpage: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2015
sniperr007:

Point.am nt partisan. I'm a rational person and want d best.

Why is this supporter of APC ALWAYS starting his posts with "I am not partisan"?

Who gives a rat-arze whether you are for GEJ or not?

Just read all your posts, since you registered a few weeks before the postponement of the election? grin
Do you even know the meaning of being "non-partisan" at all?

You are a GEJ supporter, be bold and proud to say it....... even if it brings you SHAME in your "very rare sober-moments"!

Some of you clowns have registered with multiple Yoruba-sounding aliases
.... just to fool that your clueless slowpoke that "Yorubas are supporting him"! grin grin

Come March 28, GEj would realized that [b] "he has entered ONE CHANCE"
grin grin grin

I just hope he will be able to handle it like a man woman...since he does not even have balls! tongue tongue

Sai Buhari...MARCH4BUHARI..... till all Creek Mosquitoes are electrocuted! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by windowxp5(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2015
sammyj:
FFK the Bastard is at it again after bribing youths to protest to tarnish the country's image in London is not enough. Time will tell

Tarnishing you say my broda?
It was a world disgrace. I wept for Nigeria especially when I realize they took advance of those Nigerians they hired. Imagine person wey dey struggle to survive for London, u come call am give am some change just to dey shout and carrying cardboard. Thank God na there them dey, their type wud do more damage if they were to reside in Nigeria. But FFK AND pdp get mind ooo. Imagine how many water them cross still go bribe people for London. That is the same corruption we are taking abt day nd night
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by openmine(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2015
“For now, all we can say is that it is truly pitiful that a former Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria believes that it is more important to win the hearts and minds of the British than it is to win the hearts and minds of the Nigerian people.

“General Buhari can run to any foreign
country in the world to say anything that he likes but at the end of the day the decision as to who will lead Nigeria as from May 29th this year will be determined by no one else but the Nigerian people. The game is on
here and not in London,” he said.
THAT SUMMARISES EVERY THING..WORD cool cool cool
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by openmine(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2015
helpee:
Most importantly, he forgot to ask the audience to help him appeal to Cambridge to search for his missing certificate.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by klimson: 12:46am On Feb 27, 2015
l hope he will collect his certificate as earlier advised. lts a nice opportunity he should not miss. wonder how they managed to hear him anyway. Present yourself for fair assessment before your people becomes a no no for Pa Buhari. Hurrying to go and elicit public sympathy when he will fail and cry foul. Shame! We know you and those behind you. You are enemies of democracy. Please remind him that military regime is over. We are tired of people who represent our ugly past. They belong to extant dustbin of history.
Re: What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2015
FFK, you lost in your infantile attempt to discredit Buhari.

I, as well as many good minded Nigerians, wants to gauge the performance of our future potential leader on an international stage. So it matters to us.

This is similar to what then Senator Obama did when he was running for the office of POTUS.

Secondly, I wasn't aware of this before, but if true that he arranged the return of a fugitive ex Minister by any means necessary then I am more proud of Buhari.

This sends a clear message to all thriving rat politicians that no matter where you run to, no matter what home you crawl into, that we will pursue you relentlessly and drag you back to Nigeria to face your charges.

Here in the US we call it comeuppance. Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing evil doers get there's.

It reminds me of one of my favorite USMC slogans, "you can run, but you'll just die tired".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.