Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Help A Confused Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confused Nairalander (1224 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / / Pls, Get In Here And Help A Confused Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm eddy, a guy in his early twenties currently in his 5th year studying medicine @ the university of port harcourt. I come from a wealthy home and people seem to take it upon themselves to act as a constant reminder that i'm handsome. I've passed all my m.b exams till this stage so i guess that makes me smart too. Honestly i have a lot going for me @ least at the moment especially with women. Now herein lies my problem.
I met Cynthia, its been 3 months since we broke up though after dating for 22 months; she was all i wanted even though not perfect(please tell me who is). This was the umpteenth time we where having a break up and this time i was serious about breaking up. Cynthia is my age mate who studying a 4 year course just finished from uni port. All the while she was in school, i always made her understand that i wanted something serious that could possibly lead to marriage and she always said she felt same. I was determined so i stuck to my girlfriend for 22 months. That was quite hard for me though but i pulled it through. It must have been hard for her too but did she pull it through ? After kissing umoh, i decided the relationship had to end. Umoh was some guy she met from social media i guess, they ended up getting close and he ended up kissing her which she claimed was forced. I know its just a kiss but isn't that how it starts ? and what if it was just more than a kiss ? which brings me to how i found out. She never did tell me, i found out on my own. i had some app installed in her phone to snoop in on her chats. Yeah, i know that's creepy but unfortunately there was no trust in the relationship just love and respect. After several events had occurred in the past, i couldn't trust her anymore. it wasn't her first time frolicking about with some guy on social media. There's a saying that having a girl as a best-friend is like having a chicken for a pet, someday you would eat her. If she needed to have a date with some other guy, she should have just let me know about it and i would gladly encourage her to go ahead ( that's if she would allow me a date with a female friend too ); Last i checked, the gander and the geese both know whats good. Unfortunately she never told me whenever she went for a date but thanks to the app i was always abreast so i knew when and where she was having a date. Making an attempt to find out where she was the previous night would end up in so much lies, both liar Mohammed and Fani kayode would tremble. Lieing was her new best friend. there was always a reason to lie for her. And so it started; PROBLEMS,PROBLEMS AND MORE PROBLEMS. This lady wouldn't grow into the kind of lady i wanted to end up with and so when i found out about umoh, that was the last stroke that broke the camels back. I wasn't going to let her crocodile tears, messages and emissaries fool me this time. I had had enough.
It wasn't difficult moving on as not long after the break up i met kosi. Kosi is way better than my ex. She is more beautiful(my ex was just there by the way), smart, homely and very understanding and above all wasn't as much a flirt. she had all the qualities i wished my ex had. she was close to if not perfect.
I however haven't been happy as i seem to miss Cynthia every day. she's been calling and messaging so much that i had to block her number from doing so. I think i still love her and as a matter of fact i'm just not into kosi surprisingly. yeah i know shes almost perfect but i cant just place it. the little times Cynthia made me smile cant be compared to all the times kosi did so.Am i in love with Cynthia or just infatuated ? I mean u cant possibly be in love with someone whose just a flirt, right ? I'm just being confused i guess.

Nairalanders, do u think i should go on with kosi or try working in out with cynthia ? (i couldnt post this with my real account and trust me u don't wanna find out who this is , lol )
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by vjsmiles: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
VJSMILES IS TYPING.....
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by falconey(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
dude don't you think the post is too long,some details aren't necessary, please what applications did you use to get her? I need one of those
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by temitemi1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
If u want my help u need to reduce this ur write up Mr rich boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Judeoxide(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Who in the bokoharams name has the time to read this text book??
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Twaci(f): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well, it was quite long sha.

Here's something u should know about ladies, we like to experiment as much as men do. We do not do it for fun, don't get me wrong, but in the name of comparism. We try this and that to see which we would want for the rest of our lives.

Now Cynthia bleeped up big time, I av got to say... She shoulda valued who she had (you) not compare with others to see which was better.

But none is perfect.

You still have feelings for Cynthia and should go back to her. Kosi, sadly, is just a rebound girl. Let her go, don't hurt her. As for Cynthia, I repeat, none is perfect. Show her u are the one and not a playboy I am sure others outside presume u are (fine boi!). Mould her into who u want her to be. U love her, take her back.

*drinks water* Just take care sha!
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
WTF is all this one? This ain't literature section, nigga.

Edit your post and we'll see what has to be said.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by ArchEnemy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
dude don't you think the post is too long,some details aren't necessary, please what applications did you use to get her? I need one of those
abi my Broda...I gave up along d way
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by mployer(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
I tried Reading but couldn't get to the finish line. It is well
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
It got to some point,was just reading and I don't understand what u was reading.I can't help because I wanna help
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by mployer(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
The mistake is in thinking You must be with someone at any point in time.

There is nothing wrong in being single for a while and Watch things sort out by itself. You don't love kosi and That Cynthia is not an option, then stay on your own momentarily.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
iv tried shortening it. some guy did the app trick and i paid for it.
temitemi1:
If u want my help u need to reduce this ur write up Mr rich boy grin grin grin
Okay sir, its been reduced.
Twaci:
Well, it was quite long sha.
Here's something u should know about ladies, we like to experiment as much as men do. We do not do it for fun, don't get me wrong, but in the name of comparism. We try this and that to see which we would want for the rest of our lives.
Now Cynthia bleeped up big time, I av got to say... She shoulda valued who she had (you) not compare with others to see which was better.
But none is perfect.
You still have feelings for Cynthia and should go back to her. Kosi, sadly, is just a rebound girl. Let her go, don't hurt her. As for Cynthia, I repeat, none is perfect. Show her u are the one and not a playboy I am sure others outside presume u are (fine boi!). Mould her into who u want her to be. U love her, take her back.
*drinks water* Just take care sha!
Thanks a bunch but how else do i show her im not a playboy ?
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
WTF is all this one? This ain't literature section, nigga.

Edit your post and we'll see what has to be said.
Done miss.
mployer:
The mistake is in thinking You must be with someone at any point in time.
There is nothing wrong in being single for a while and Watch things sort out by itself. You don't love kosi and That Cynthia is not an option, then stay on your own momentarily.
i quite agree i dont love kosi. you dont think cynthia might just change ? maybe ?
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Twaci(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
okeddy:
Thanks a bunch but how else do i show her im not a playboy ?
U figure it out buddy grin. Can't give u a fish-line and still fish for u na!
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
You are a freak.
Spy app?
For real?

That is NOT the way to go, Sir.
That is a freaky a$$ and freaky method, Mr. Rich Boy.

You want the truth?
Love who loves you and fvck who treats you like garbage.
At least, you deserve that much.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
VJSMILES IS TYPING.....
Okay........
Twaci:
U figure it out buddy grin. Can't give u a fish-line and still fish for u na!
okay undecided
MzNelly:
You are a freak.
Spy app?
For real?
You want the truth?
lol, yeah i know that was freaky.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
You are a freak.
Spy app?
For real?

You want the truth?
being freaky was smart. now he knows her for real. no more lies. and as you said he can now "love who loves him for real" and fvck who treats him.like garbage"

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 27, 2015
OP, you might think you still love her, but if you don't trust her then your love isn't enough. So its better you let go because its very dangerous to love someone you can't trust.

Trust in relationship is like a glass, and when its shattered. No matter how you mend it, the cracks will ever remain.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:
You are a freak.
Spy app?
For real?

You want the truth?

You can't blame the OP for this, she broke his trust remember?
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by 7footre(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2015
I'll say take your time off relationships for now, you are yet to heal from Cynthia and you are only trying to fill d void with kosi.
If Cynthia was/is a teenager, her trying other guys is understandable but you already made your intentions clear to her and she should be focused on trying to build something with you and not be jumping ships.
You miss d good times with d ex and not d ex herself... what ever you do decide to do bro, God be with ya
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Qhal:
OP, you might think you still love her, but if you don't trust her then your love isn't enough. So its better you let go because its very dangerous to love someone you can't trust.

Trust in relationship is like a glass, and when its shattered. No matter how you mend it, the cracks will ever remain.
So working it out is'nt an option then ?
7footre:
I'll say take your time off relationships for now, you are yet to heal from Cynthia and you are only trying to fill d void with kosi.
If Cynthia was/is a teenager, her trying other guys is understandable but you already made your intentions clear to her and she should be focused on trying to build something with you and not be jumping ships.
You miss d good times with d ex and not d ex herself... what ever you do decide to do bro, God be with ya
I just realised i could have been missing the good times and not her. cry. Thanks man
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Would appreciate more input from others still.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2015
okeddy:
So working it out is'nt an option then ?

NO!
You can't work stuff like this out, it's just like trying to cure cancer.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Qhal:

NO!
You can't work stuff like this out, it's just like trying to cure cancer.
Oh i see. Talking from experience bro ?
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
okeddy:
Oh i see. Talking from experience bro ?
Yeah.
I tried to make it work but the trust was just dead. Its a problem to believe anything she says and where she goes. So I ended it cos I can't go on like that.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Qhal:

Yeah.
I tried to make it work but the trust was just dead. Its a problem to believe anything she says and where she goes. So I ended it cos I can't go on like that.
alright, thanks for ur input.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2015
okeddy:

I'm eddy, a guy in his early twenties currently in his 5th year studying medicine @ the university of port harcourt. I come from a wealthy home and people seem to take it upon themselves to act as a constant reminder that i'm handsome. I've passed all my m.b exams till this stage so i guess that makes me smart too. Honestly i have a lot going for me @ least at the moment especially with women. Now herein lies my problem.
I met Cynthia, its been 3 months since we broke up though after dating for 22 months; she was all i wanted even though not perfect(please tell me who is). This was the umpteenth time we where having a break up and this time i was serious about breaking up. Cynthia is my age mate who studying a 4 year course just finished from uni port. All the while she was in school, i always made her understand that i wanted something serious that could possibly lead to marriage and she always said she felt same. I was determined so i stuck to my girlfriend for 22 months. That was quite hard for me though but i pulled it through. It must have been hard for her too but did she pull it through ? After kissing umoh, i decided the relationship had to end. Umoh was some guy she met from social media i guess, they ended up getting close and he ended up kissing her which she claimed was forced. I know its just a kiss but isn't that how it starts ? and what if it was just more than a kiss ? which brings me to how i found out. She never did tell me, i found out on my own. i had some app installed in her phone to snoop in on her chats. Yeah, i know that's creepy but unfortunately there was no trust in the relationship just love and respect. After several events had occurred in the past, i couldn't trust her anymore. it wasn't her first time frolicking about with some guy on social media. There's a saying that having a girl as a best-friend is like having a chicken for a pet, someday you would eat her. If she needed to have a date with some other guy, she should have just let me know about it and i would gladly encourage her to go ahead ( that's if she would allow me a date with a female friend too ); Last i checked, the gander and the geese both know whats good. Unfortunately she never told me whenever she went for a date but thanks to the app i was always abreast so i knew when and where she was having a date. Making an attempt to find out where she was the previous night would end up in so much lies, both liar Mohammed and Fani kayode would tremble. Lieing was her new best friend. there was always a reason to lie for her. And so it started; PROBLEMS,PROBLEMS AND MORE PROBLEMS. This lady wouldn't grow into the kind of lady i wanted to end up with and so when i found out about umoh, that was the last stroke that broke the camels back. I wasn't going to let her crocodile tears, messages and emissaries fool me this time. I had had enough.
It wasn't difficult moving on as not long after the break up i met kosi. Kosi is way better than my ex. She is more beautiful(my ex was just there by the way), smart, homely and very understanding and above all wasn't as much a flirt. she had all the qualities i wished my ex had. she was close to if not perfect.
I however haven't been happy as i seem to miss Cynthia every day. she's been calling and messaging so much that i had to block her number from doing so. I think i still love her and as a matter of fact i'm just not into kosi surprisingly. yeah i know shes almost perfect but i cant just place it. the little times Cynthia made me smile cant be compared to all the times kosi did so.Am i in love with Cynthia or just infatuated ? I mean u cant possibly be in love with someone whose just a flirt, right ? I'm just being confused i guess.

Nairalanders, do u think i should go on with kosi or try working in out with cynthia ? (i couldnt post this with my real account and trust me u don't wanna find out who this is , lol )

I haven't had breakfast this morning up until now & itz 8:48am,but after going through your post,i was fed up.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
okeddy:
alright, thanks for ur input.
Yeah. So get yourself a new person you can trust. And life'll go easy for you.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander by okeddy: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
sauceny:

I haven't had breakfast this morning up until now & itz 8:48am,but after going through your post,i was fed up.
And this is how u say thank you ? well, you're wellcome.

(1) (Reply)

After God Fear Women / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / A Survey On Two Forms Of Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.