Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45123 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by CaptPlanet(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2015
This is really sad men.

Heartbreaks happen everyday and it's terrible but to take ur life after everything your parents have spent is not very wise.

All he would have done is give it time, of course he'll heal.

Rest in peace dude.

My advice, if you don't love someone, please don't lead them on.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Rostel2: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2015
incredible....he died for love he didn't know how it was invented. i hope this will serve as deterrent to other guys out there aptly to commit such craz*y act.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by engrjacuzzi: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2015
this is the chioma okewuru late Ernest died for.
does it worth ever dying for a woman? there are a lot of pretty queens out there than this babe
he died a foolish way.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=CounsellorWise post=31123394][/quote]

You read my post, and still came up with that?
lipsrsealed
I rest my case
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by oweman: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2015
So the guy kill himself cause a babe decde to move her "thing " to some other screwer .
I think his flight to hell is direct no stop over anywhere .
By the way is this Chioma of a girl a vigin or one of those layabout in NYSC camps that has been properly bleeped on the parade grounds @ night .
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by missamanda(f): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Why was the gurl arrested? She didn't use her hands to kill the guy nau...she shld be released joooor!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by waternogetemeny: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Thankk God he killed himself. Dat poor girl had a lucky escape, from a mad man.

U need to know how often such girls have been murdered or poured acid to know exactly how lucky she was.

A man dat dont value his life.

Nobody can accept a man dat is not comfortable in his own skin. It is happy days for her.

He commited suicide nobody is to blame. case closed.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by agadez007(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Summary of the story

igbo girls are the best,,,walahi,,if i dont marry an igbo girl,aswear i'll marry my right hand

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by spanzed(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
missionmex:
Woman? Them never born the woman way fit even make me cut my nail in anger.
buhahahahaha
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by missamanda(f): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
does it worth ever dying for a woman? there are a lot of pretty queens out there than this babe
he died a foolish way.
Are you kidding me? Dat guy was too weak! The gurl looks like a village girl sef!!! Nw I'm angry!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by adconline(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Mtcheeeew.. Another deluded and brainwashed psycho.. He could have a Boko Haram puppet if he were from that part of country
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2015
milychocs:

You read my post, and still came up with that?
lipsrsealed
I rest my case

Peace ma'am.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by ICHINONYE(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2015
I tank God years back I never did dis,I almost n I almost, d more I tryed d more my spirit conquered it, 2moro I can say a beta stori God willing
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 100Cents: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2015
The girl is with the police.

Doing what ?

Did the girl kill him ?

Commonsense is not common.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by suyamasta(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2015
kaiiii such a waste! suicide in Nigeria? I d crazeee??
haba kopa Chioma should not be blamed ooo!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by fromnigeria(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Its his life and he has decided to take it.
No Pity
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Popemax(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2015
D village he was posted to entered his brain.....he acted like a village boi and died like a fowl
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2015
The man boko haram himself because of woman, he bomb himself I pity the pÉrents for all the lose they have incured training that idiot,well he will meet BABA GOD. Over there.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Kassidy90(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2015
That guy must be an eediot ....selfish scumbag
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2015
She made it clear that they can only be friends not lovers. Don't bring in tribe,my cousin is married to an Edo man.
AreaFada2:

The guy ought to know that certain people don't marry outside their tribe or state. And their family basically decide who they marry.

If falling for a girl, you need to clarify such things sharp sharp so that no surprises happen.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kennethchidi(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2015
ismokeweed:
From edo state? How disgusting. We don't breed such pvssies. He must have schooled in the west.
Guess u skipped where d op wrote dat d loverboy schooled in uniben! tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by sam121(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2015
The young girl's husband must have hypnotised the young corper from the village for wanting to pour sand sand for his garri oooo....
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by watered(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2015
That boy was so foolish and deserved a second death. This is what too much of movie can cause oneself.

Of all persons to love na igbo girl the Edo boy see. Yeye dey smell. I can't even do a night stand with an igbo girl cos I just no gbadu dem at all.

This is strange to me, how can a graduate commit suicide ind name of love?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Purehuman(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Hope its not the ernest that I know, because the ernest that I know graduated in my set but I don't know where he is serving.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by watered(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2015
ICHINONYE:
I tank God years back I never did dis,I almost n I almost, d more I tryed d more my spirit conquered it, 2moro I can say a beta stori God willing
So love been ever shack you? Learn to know that nothing is forever by always being prepared for the worst and being hopeful for the best.

No girl can make me commit suicide, not even Zahra Buhari nor Dangote's daughter. If she says she no dey do again haba na to find the one wey go do. Igbo girls that beg men to marry them na him dis goat go kill himself for. He didn't use his head well
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by watered(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
he died a foolish way.
see the flat-nosed girl he died for with her impoverished background. I was thinking he died for her probably because of what he stands to lose monetary or in terms of property. The guy had a low self esteem.

No girl fit dump me because before she 'll even say it she already knows she has been dumped at least not an igbo girl. Igbo girls dat beg for marriage!!! Kai dis guy fall my hand big time.

Igbo girls dat my friends kill the love and offer condolences na him dis zombie go die for.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by kunlenkirol(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Orobo for what, orobo for everywhere. Lepa for what, lepa for everywhere. Fine girl for what, fine girl for everywhere and kitty cat for what, kitty cat for everywhere. I can't imagine a reasonnable guy to do such dastardly act. Women are everywhere so do men are everywhere. The guy should have gone round d town of Owerri to select beautiful chicks instead of him killing himself for another. Well!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by watered(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2015
CaptPlanet:
This is really sad men.

Heartbreaks happen everyday and it's terrible but to take ur life after everything your parents have spent is not very wise.

All he would have done is give it time, of course he'll heal.

Rest in peace dude.

My advice, if you don't love someone, please don't lead them on.
soft spoken words indeed. But I have a problem where u said "Rest in Peace dude" You and I know the truth about that cos he took his own life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.