Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Need Your Advices Guys/girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advices Guys/girls (772 Views)

What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" / Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by webpro(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2009
A friend of mine introduced me to this girl, and since then we have seen just twice. Now we only talk on phone, We are not too close so there is no much time to sit together and talk. I want to tell her my feelings, but i dont know if discussing that on phone is very ideal. Am afraid to invite her to my place, because we have only meet twice, but we have been discussing a lot on phone. when we talk on phone, we only ask about families, education, etc. Please how can I start up serious conversation with her.
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by busybein: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2009
afa ole ka idi?

oh sorry,i mean how old is u?
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by gozzilla(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
I feel for you. But the basic thing in any relationship is your intention. i can guess your intentions are bad because you want to invite her to your house after 2 meetings. you seem like a sharp shooter. but the bad thing is that guys like you will never recognise a good thing,
on the other hand you might just be this innocent guy that doesn't know what to do. then there are 2 advices. but i will stick with the good boy approach. be nice take her out to a good eatery or even simply for a walk and tell her your feeling for her. Tell her in plan words that you love her. then let the attention begin,
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by webpro(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ busybein. Old enough to have 1.

@busybein. Like ur advices, how do i convince her to go out wit me, as u said like am eatery.
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by busybein: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2009
invite her over to your place,but make no mention of ur feelings for her

watch her closely and wisely,to know if she harbours some feelings for u

if she does,do not tell her d first time she comes over to ur place,just be nice and friendly,talk about what u lot talk about on phone normally

invite again,to ur place or take her out,try to make her get used to ur person real and not d phone thing,take her out a couple of times before u make ur feelings known to her
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by olanajim(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
@poster,
you are already on course. Don't spoil the good thing with the overexcitement. Let it grow on it own. Don't show deperation. Bear in mind that whatever will be yours, will be yours. Yet, little things like sending little gifts will tilt her attention to you. But everything depend on the lady.

To know what she is up to, try invite her out. Lunch together and have some memorable outing. If you play your part well and are honest with her, she will be the one that will be excited.

Golden rule: Don't be too fast, else you may stumble; Don't be too slow or else someone may overtake you. Do your homework well.
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2009
My guy, simply follow your mind cos there are no "special ways" of going about this thing. Only go with the flow and make things appeear natural.
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by trhymes(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
Take her out to somewhere nice and let her know how you feel about her. cool
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by kizito902(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
I'd advice you to tell her you want to see her.Ask her where you guys can meet up.If she has no where in mind suggest maybe a fast food joint.If that doesnt work out then mention ur house.If and when she comes, guy man, don't try anything o.Talk like you guys do on the phone.This will give her a reason to trust U.Give her some time then during one of her subsequent visits or one of your outings tell her how you feel.Give her some time but make sure you get a concrete reply.The only thing really required from you is patience.But guy no dull o.She'll accept if you do it well.If she says no or isnt sure keep bein friends wit her.You still fit get the contract later.Good luck.
Re: I Need Your Advices Guys/girls by Czarskit(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
Give me her phone number, I'll help u tell her. cool

(1) (Reply)

I Like Her But She : / How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her / Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.