Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her (765 Views)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / How Can A Man Know That He Is Good At Bed? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by segzybank: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2009
I want you most brilliant guys over there to give me reply on this topic
thanksssss
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by category(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2009
By cheating on her and waiting to let her find out grin
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by babalase(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2009
by the circumfrence of her vigina, shocked
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by damola1: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2009
Yes now, measure the circumference, but only if the other guy has a bigger thin, then the husband's own will be small inside, kapush, you caught her!
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by 1Music2luv(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2009
my guy, u need to apply the basket mouth theory,

connect a transmitter to her twin tower & dat thing between her legs

, was just joking. grin

Actually, u may never get to know. Just pray it doesn't happen to u,
bt, if it's already happen to you, then

Firstly, don't be biased or jump to conclusion about the whole thing,

Secondly, you must take your TLC to another level
I mean, spend more time to show her that u love & care for her, then watch how she reacts to all that TLC

she definately react, positively or negatively?
just watchout for the signs.
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by steve49ja(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2009
A wife??

Wow!!!

Mehn you'll definitely know ecxept she's a good pretender.

She change from the former self
Mehn the thought of this alone is sickening sad A wife? OMG
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by Feelitx(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2009
You will need supernatural powers to catch a cheating woman. Women are more careful than men and besides women have to visit the market,church,hair salon,schools to pick the kids and many other places. You rarely have to visit a woman at home,but she will visit you at home with all the tell tell signs. Are you going to be following her around ?

Happiness in this world comes from knowing less.
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by adewale78(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2009
It will be difficult to know if your girl is cheating on you except you obsrve her behaviour towards you
1 If she talks about one friend of her for so long
2 She is not as caring to you as before
3 She's always fighting with you as the slightest mistake
4 She is mentioning another name when she want to call you lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by arshy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
@poster,
she over pamper her phone

(1) (Reply)

2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss / 101 Ways To Say I Love You / Love.money Or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.