Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (39719 Views)

Which Colour Is The Best For Your Brand? / Which Colour Of Curtain Best Suit Pink Paintwd Wall / What Color Is This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by bisayooni(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see bread and beans... that means am hungry ;DI

3 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by djtommy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
professore:
White and gold
say GOD??!! ...damn, this is serious
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Rulloor(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
sdavirus:

Well, this makes the most sense, Cos I'm seeing blue and black, and I'm right brained.

I tot the people seeing white and gold are mad!!!!

Bro, kindly look for a black object and place it beside the dress. Cos, I don't understand where black is hiding that I cannot see it.

I placed my skin beside it and I'm sure the dress is azure (light blue-purple) and brown (like my skin)

Abi is my skin now charcoal?

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by otswag(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
I dunno whether to call this an optical illusion or not. I saw white and gold initially. I had to scroll back upwards to see d dress again; now its black and blue

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by gameboy727(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
As white as snow undecided shocked
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by missterious(f): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I ma seeing gold and white.

this morning i felt really down and depressed, but i still saw gold and white. I don't know where people are seeing blue and black from

I just tire. The white looks sky bluish but the gold is not black in any way. Am I colourblind? cry

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by senorova(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rulloor:

Bro, kindly look for a black object and place it beside the dress. Cos, I don't understand where black is hiding that I cannot see it.

I placed my skin beside it and I'm sure the dress is azure (light blue-purple) and brown (like my skin)

Abi is my skin now charcoal?
grin grin grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by philfrey08: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
How do u guys see blue and black? Wheres d black biko...
All i see is blue and brown (gold )
Pls explain the black here

2 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by edwife(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
sparklebaby:

Since I can see blue and gold, that mean I use both the left and right brain OR may be the centre brain, what do you think.

I don't know,but i will go with the latter your center brain....
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by wtfCode: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
sky blue and velvet.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Rulloor(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
senorova:
grin grin grin
I confuse o grin grin grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by tammie24: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
What's so special about this dress?
It's even on yahoo!
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by papaskino(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sky blue and gray!!!!
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
edwife:

I don't know,but i will go with the latter your center brain....

Oh my Goist!!! I don miss you o. Muuuuaaaaaahhhh kiss kiss kiss

Singing letsdothis again grin grin

*off to the food section to search for your latest delicacy!
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Horlufemi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Una don bring thus thing come 9ja.

the color is white and gold.

sometimes it looks like sky blue and brown.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sonnie10: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Now I see, it all depends on the angle and distance of view.

Sitting perpendicular to my screen at about 60cm distance, I saw sky blue and gold

sitting perpendicular to my screen at about 120cm distance, I saw blue and black

Standing to make angle of depression of about 45 degrees to my screen at a distance of 120cm, I saw white and black

Standing parallel to the screen and leaving a distance of about 15cm, the color is all white
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
homesteady:
1)White and gold
2)Blue and black!

I saw blue and black!

only a myopic patient will see white in this picture.

it's clearly blue and ehm... perhaps gold or black
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enough!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by doggiemann(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see rainbow angry
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
according to uberfacts

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
I see lilac and brown.

*edited*mine isn't even one of the options. Lord help me. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by toshmann(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
As a world established psychologist, allow me to state categorically that this thread shows how human beings can be looking atvthe same thing and report differently.

This happens not only in colors ( by the way, women's brain are wired to recognize more colors than men, so dont blame men who are only wired to recognize white/black/red/blue/green/yellow/orange/brown, anything outside these colors na you sabi grin )
But this phenomenon happens not only in colors but also in life generally including politics and religion.

Therefore that person who disagrees with you politically or socially is not a devil, he just sees things differently and should not be demonized.

I hope ive delivered a message cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by opcon(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na white and gold na! Clearly
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eureka123:

I can't seem to find black anywhere on the dress
Babe me self don't seem to find black anywhere on the dress oo. Greatly confused how the color change works.

2 Likes

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Been seeing white and gold since I first the pic on LIB.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Egbagirl:

So me that I see both blue/black and white/gold nko? I'm center-brained? grin
Lol, maybe oo
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Subom1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
This was all over instagram. I see the dress as blue and black and am yet to see the white and Gold part

Modified: I can now see the white and Gold
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
senorova:

For real...and am shocked that some people see blue and black.
Some mystery...
Thought I am the only one. Seeing white and gold all the way.
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Kikyben2(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
I actually thought it's same dress in different colours, I opened the first thread, I saw gold and white, I screen grabbed it, opened the second thread on same cloth, saw blue and black and also screen grabbed, thinking I had solved the mystery only to open my pictures and see two blue and black gowns.

Hhhmm, this is really a mystery!

1 Like

Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by SuccessfulO(f): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
emusmith:
Seriously? All I See Is YOU grin * singing *
grin grin
Re: Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
I'm seeing black and blue and I'm not depressed angry

then you are crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.