Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail (3498 Views)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
I don't need childish comments here please as this is a very serious issue.
I started dating this guy an assistant Banking officer in zenith October 2013.Then I was living with my uncle,he would come to the house,feel at home,greet everybody anytime he's coming from work.December that same year,i noticed some changes,he wasn't calling as usual,wasnt coming to the house,inshort he started acting funny.
I spoke to him about it,he said no issue,he's just passing through stress from work. I normally go to his house weekends to clean and cook,organise his house and finally give him that mind blowing sex,but my dear nairalanders that wasn't enough for this greedy man. He later said we can't see weekends because of his CFA exams,which I understood and gave him his space to study.Valentines day 2014,he gave this silly excuse of being tired after work and that he had training the next day. I went to cakes and cream,bought a vals cake which I ended up eating with my family cos I didn't see him that whole weekend and the following week.
It was then I had to cut him off completely because it was very obvious he was full of lies. To cut the story short,he got married in may 2014 to a banker earning thrice my salary,she had a car and was rich. I was just a bloody contract staff in an audit firm earning less than 100k.
I moved to my house as the humiliation from my uncles wife was getting out of hand,all my friends and family knew I had been jilted,i became a subject of discussion in the house. But I prayed,i didn't revenge or create a scene,i went for his wedding,i saw everything,i was strong and yet I prayed.

July this year his friend called me and said he needed to see me,we met and then I heard the karma news that My ex marriage was in shambles,he drove away his rich banker wife and 2months old baby cos she was very arrogant,disrespectful,flaunts her wealth and cudnt be tamed,and has finalised their divorce. Before she left she packed every needle she bought in the house,arrested him,went to his place of work to disgrace him....took custody of the child..the list goes on.

Now my ex is begging everybody in the streets of lagos to come beg me,he now attends my church,traced me to my house,jumped the fence into the compound to beg me. I reported the case to ajah police station but sadly,he's now friends with the police men there.My family has stepped in,warned him,he refused to listen. He has now gone diabolical as i'v been having series of terrible dreams about him,he threatened to take my name to an Alfa.To make matters worse he traced my Man,got his number somehow and started insulting and threatening to kill him if he doesn't end the relationship with me. I was a good girlfriend,i did everything a responsible lady would do for a man,yet he heartlessly dumped me because I wasn't rich enough for his taste,i didn't book dates at radison blu or sheraton hotel which the other lady did,i didn't have a brand new Toyota camry,i attended uniben and not Convenant uni,my father didn't have a duplex in lekki.

Since the world can't help me fight him, I will kill him myself and go to jail. Who knows where I can purchase a GUN?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by schumastic(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
like seriously you want to waste this good oppurtunities in life God gave to u all cus of a man smh...is he worth it? my dear just move on better days ahead cus no guy mean should take away Ur happiness, so don't give him Da pleasure of killing him n spending d rest of Ur life with regret..le him cont wit wa his doing he il Gt tired one day n stop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
La bella mafia! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
lemme remind you that murder can fetch you so many years in prison with hard labour , you'd become a grandma by the time you must have served your jail sentence.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by ojun50(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thank u for the super story
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by wordbank(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Who dey hold u?
Dem dey beg sh!t to smell?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by SeverusSnape(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP, I just dey look you.

By the way, See a gun if you need one.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by LeboS(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
You have been a good woman, why waist your time on a loser? Continue with your current man and communicate to him about this. As for that
loser he must just go shoot himself in the head because he is useless to you and to every other woman out there. Find ways and means to get reed of him just don't do it yourself. tongue

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Cholls(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
My sister you no well. Why you wan go jail 4 somebody,why you wan go hell 4 someone undeserving. Just leave that area 4 sometime. The brother will calm down... Can't you see the brother is disturbed and looking 4 ways to end is life. Since, things are nt going is ways. Go and find out well you are nt the only one is going to be disturbing. It's called obsession

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
He's gonna throw you out again if he ever finally gets you. Imagine he can threaten you, but his wife arrested him. And please don't ever come close to him 'cos If he ever gets close to have sex with you, he will use it to black mail you for the rest of your life. Why wasn't he arrested when he jumped your fence. Anyway here in 042 he will be cooling off in SARS. If he ever sends you any threatening message, make sure you save it wella, so you can use it to deal with him. If I were your boyfriend, that guy will be regretting his life by now.
Plus never marry a man who visits an Alfa. That guy is the devil. He comes to church and yet visits an Alfa. He is looking for who to destroy. Don't kill him, rather make sure you deal with him

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Lordabas: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yes, gun him down. Hell fire is waiting for u
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oguguah:
He's gonna throw you out again if he ever finally gets you. Imagine he can threaten you, but his wife arrested him. And please don't ever come close to him 'cos If he ever gets close to have sex with you, he will use it to black mail you for the rest of your life. Why wasn't he arrested when he jumped your fence. Anyway here in 042 he will be cooling off in SARS. If he ever sends you any threatening message, make sure you save it wella, so you can use it to deal with him. If I were your boyfriend, that guy will be regretting his life by now.
Plus never marry a man who visits an Alfa. That guy is the devil. He comes to church and yet visits an Alfa. He is looking for who to destroy. Don't kill him, rather make sure you deal with him

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cholls:
My sister you no well. Why you wan go jail 4 somebody,why you wan go hell 4 someone undeserving. Just leave that area 4 sometime. The brother will calm down... Can't you see the brother is disturbed and looking 4 ways to end is life. Since, things are nt going is ways. Go and find out well you are nt the only one is going to be disturbing. It's called obsesion

That his obsession will kill him
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
LeboS:
You have been a good woman, why waist your time on a loser? Continue with your current man and communicate to him about this. As for that
loser he must just go shoot himself in the head because he is useless to you and to every other woman out there. Find ways and means to get reed of him just don't do it yourself. tongue
Thanks
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
wordbank:
Who dey hold u?
Dem dey beg sh!t to smell?

Can u grow up? Are you a baby? Because talk is cheap doesn't mean u vomit dust here

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
schumastic:
like seriously you want to waste this good oppurtunities in life God gave to u all cus of a man smh...is he worth it? my dear just move on better days ahead cus no guy mean should take away Ur happiness, so don't give him Da pleasure of killing him n spending d rest of Ur life with regret..le him cont wit wa his doing he il Gt tired one day n stop

His stupidity wouldn't allow him stop,he's heading for destruction.
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by obiorathesubtle: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by obiorathesubtle: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin okay. The picture I posted was a mistake, I tried to remove it, it won't go out

Anyway, don't kill him o. You'll only make matters worse. Best thing. Tell him to come to your house and meet your people, invite your current boyfriend, if possible invite his police friend. Tell em all that you don't want to have anything to do with the guy again, that you are uncomfortable with his attitude and all that. If he does whatever again, involve a lawyer, get him arrested, he has broken a lot of laws that'll dump him in prison for atleast a year already.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
My dear............... Dont make the mistake of giving in to that fool.

Reist him as much as you can. Talk to him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, invite ur pastor , church elders. etc.

Never go into any affairs with him.
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by schumastic(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
petkruz:

His stupidity wouldn't allow him stop,he's heading for destruction.

Must u follow him on that path as well?, just let go except if ur not happy with d present situation u find ursef in
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by johnstar(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ohk save

2mussh of nollywood movies

Hv watched dis kind of movie b4, hehehe
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by CaroLyner(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
you wana kill someone are you arent afraid to say it?? dumbo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by wordbank(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
petkruz:

Can u grow up? Are you a baby? Because talk is cheap doesn't mean u vomit dust here
C'mon angry bird, the way u ended ur story is more ridiculous than my response. U asked for a gun which I don't have and what I had at that moment I gave, did I go wrong? U were or still a relationship guru and I quote

"Ladies,reading Foreign Books Wouldnt Help Your Relationship"

"Why Do Nairalanders Date Or Sleep With Eachother? Its WRONG"

"Slow Sex Is Way Better Than Banging Or Pounding" and more...
So what's happening now?
Tell us why you can't handle ur ex?
What's wrong shuga?
We need answers

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by wordbank(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
CaroLyner:
Ask am oo
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by gunners160(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls do....we'd Support You every step of the way..wink
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by hariorh: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Pls do....we'd Support You every step of the way..wink

From nairaland with pride grin
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
hariorh:

From nairaland with pride grin
gringringringrin
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

No dey discourage am na grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
wordbank:

C'mon angry bird, the way u ended ur story is more ridiculous than my response. U asked for a gun which I don't have and what I had at that moment I gave, did I go wrong? U were or still a relationship guru and I quote

"Ladies,reading Foreign Books Wouldnt Help Your Relationship"

"Why Do Nairalanders Date Or Sleep With Eachother? Its WRONG"

"Slow Sex Is Way Better Than Banging Or Pounding" and more...
So what's happening now?
Tell us why you can't handle ur ex?
What's wrong shuga?
We need answers

I am still very much a relationship guru, before someone comes to pour sand in my present garri I need to take a drastic decision,even if that doesn't involve gunning him down,something he wud never forget in his life.
Secondly this your comment makes more sense than the first so next time when u wanna make comments,you go through the thread properly. Not everybody is here to joke!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
CaroLyner:

U must be very stupid for calling yourself a Dumbo.Next meaningful comment please
Re: I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
My dear............... Dont make the mistake of giving in to that fool.

Reist him as much as you can. Talk to him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, invite ur pastor , church elders. etc.

Never go into any affairs with him.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Qualities My Future Wife Should Have / See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) / When A Guy Is Waiting To Marry A Virgin(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.