Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) (2872 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by ireneony(f): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
smiley
ladies any opinion
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
chei!!!! my N50 fell inside gutter

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't think ladies love to marry guys that love pets(dogs).

has anyone wondered why baba Alaja(dog owner) of nairaland (Seun Osewa) hasn't got married all this while?

that is enough to prove to us that girls don't like guys that love dogs
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have this kind of dog and you still don't love me, then you must be................. IDK

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't think I can... I hate dogs.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Y d kwesion
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
dogs only.

not all dogs tho.

local dog is a nah!!!

and yes with proper housing too
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:
I have this kind of dog and you still don't love me, then you must be................. IDK
that dog looks scary angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

that dog looks scary angry
I'm sure you will be happy to kiss the dog sef......
My one and only ROCKY
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by marieolae(f): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
As long as the dog is not taking my place
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

I'm sure you will be happy to kiss the dog sef......
My one and only ROCKY
whats it with you nl guys ?
must you insult to make a point?

if ladies/ women around you ( if you get my drift) kiss dogs well sorry to dissapoint you i dont.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Until thief rob your house consecutively,that's when you girls will learn not to compromise the importance of a dog
#peace out
marieolae:
As long as the dog is not taking my place
embarassed
jealous jealous grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Ezedon(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
I likes pet and many ladies are dating me
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by alberto2k(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seun came
He read comments grin

He didn't comment.
he hissed and left embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dogs? No! Rabbit? Sooo divine....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yassssss

I love dogs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by farano(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yes because anyone who willingly owns an animal and loves it and feeds it has to have a lotta love to give. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

whats it with you nl guys ?
must you insult to make a point?

if ladies/ women around you ( if you get my drift) kiss dogs well sorry to dissapoint you i dont.

Hey lady, don't pull your cloth yet.... i can see you are ready to fight but I'm not ready......
I never insulted you but you've taken it personal as if i said anything bad, you berra calm down before you give yourself heart attack....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by skywalker888(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
there nothing bad in that
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by marieolae(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
yes oh! I must be his number one.
Worship me if possible tongue
diddydiva:

jealous jealous grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by simplemach(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
So na about dogs and who like am now na him we go discuss this nyt for nairaland?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Seun came
He read comments grin

He didn't comment.
he hissed and left embarassed

grin grin
You bad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

Hey lady, don't pull your cloth yet.... i can see you are ready to fight but I'm not ready......
I never insulted you but you've taken it personal as if i said anything bad, you berra calm down before you give yourself heart attack....
like you live close to these omo alatas and oloshos cos you just gave a vivid description of their fights grin

anyways am not ready to fight either. i have better ways of dealing with misunderstandings.

i dont take poo u know? grin

wey my wraps of .......... before i call alberto for u angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just as long as it is a trained dog that doesn't poop everywhere.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
marieolae:
yes oh! I must be his number one.
Worship me if possible tongue
hmmmmmmmm.
anyways a dog cant take a lady's position in a guys heart.

i cant.............. you know ? wink

its not what you think grin

am a good girl.

#runs out of thread
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

like you live close to these omo alatas and oloshos cos you just gave a vivid description of their fights grin

anyways am not ready to fight either. i have better ways of dealing with misunderstandings.

i dont take poo u know? grin

wey my wraps of .......... before i call alberto for u angry
Alberto2k, abeg show ooo.....
your babe is extremely high on weed over here grin..... no forget to hold rope if you dey come
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by alberto2k(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin
You bad

Pope se.un boring die

I only see his comments once in a month angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by pinkycute(f): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lolzzzzz I love pet so much cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by braindamage(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
dogs only.

not all dogs tho.

local dog is a nah!!!

and yes with proper housing too
...support made in Nigeria goods
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) by ireneony(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
seun pls come and see o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) / Mini Slum Book; Fill Yours! / 6 Reasons Why Women Desire Sex More Often Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.