Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

EASY BREAK-UP Lines...you Can't Stop Laughing!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EASY BREAK-UP Lines...you Can't Stop Laughing!!! (540 Views)

Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone / 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Gal / Easy Break-up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EASY BREAK-UP Lines...you Can't Stop Laughing!!! by wisdompraise(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
EASY BREAK-UP LINES. Read and tell me what you think.

1. 16 missed calls? You killed my battery,so you're capable of killing me... ITS OVER!!!

2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you,i smell conspiracy... ITS OVER!!!

3. You don't even respect me,i'm talking and you're still breathing? ITS OVER!!!

4. So now you're drinking coca-cola that has another man's name on it,better go and find him cos ITS OVER between us

5. So Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' is your caller tune? I cant trust alcoholics with my future kids... ITS OVER!!!

6. They are shouting bird flu and you are still cooking chicken,you want to kill me... ITS OVER!!!

7. I called you and you picked immediately,you lack patience... ITS OVER!!!

8. Why are you using broom to sweep my room when you know i support APGA? ITS OVER!!!

9. You are always abbreviating your texts,you want our children to be short abi? ITS OVER!!!

10. I told you i love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream,you don't care about me... ITS OVER!!!

11. You don't pay your tithe,if you can cheat on God,then who am i? PACK YOUR THINGS!!!
OMG!.....I can't stop Laughing ooh!! grin

1 Like

Re: EASY BREAK-UP Lines...you Can't Stop Laughing!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
same topics all the time.....
Re: EASY BREAK-UP Lines...you Can't Stop Laughing!!! by temitemi1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Honestly I no laugh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EASY BREAK-UP Lines...you Can't Stop Laughing!!! by farano(f): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2015

(1)

Five Lifestyles Of Happy People / What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? / The First Taught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.