Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church (19318 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by kpolli(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
Please I need advice on what to do, I have decided to change my church from the main family church to a new one mainly because I find peace and rest of mind in this new church unlike the other where you can't comfortably sit because gossipers are every where and they are both bible-believing church but my Dad has threatened to deal with me if I change saying he owns my life and he decides what I do with it and so I can't leave the church but that's where my mind is and I believe I own my life so I decide what I do with it and also have been experiencing unexpected miracle since I joined this church. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks

Is he God?? Tell him never to say that again, that's blasphemy of the highest order
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Eberex(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Bible says obey your parents. Hence since you are still under your parents home, you have to obey them. When you get married you can decide to change, or betterstill when you leave your parents house. Till then stick to where you are.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by UnknownT: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
You can still go to the two churches on Sunday. When one dismisses, you rush to the other one
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by omoiseselagba: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
Yea I know but my father ain't the one financing me my mum is, he hardly drops money for us as children my mum is the one doing everything but I would try and stick to your advice
SMH FOR U.U JUST RIDICULED YOUR FADA.COS MUMMY DROPS MONI MOS
T OF THE TIME THEN U DEEM IT FIT TO CONTROL UR LIFE.JUST SAW UR PROFILE NOW.U ARE STILL A KID.LEARN HOW TO KEEP UR FAMILY SECRET /FINANCE OUT OF PUBLIC DOMAIN.I WONDER WHAT A BABY LIKE U KNOW AS MIRACLE.U WANT TO CHANGE FROM UR FADAS CHURCH COS OF AN ASSUMED MIRACU.TIS WEL WITH U.

1 Like

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by AreaFada2: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
From Restoration Ministry to Fire Brand Assembly

Na wa o. Abeg dem dey quench fire for that place. Chai, nothing person nor go hear.

OP, you nor disappoint. I guessed it was one of such churches.

Are you sure there is no man/crush/lover behind this?

The only miracle there is, is the one God gives you by his grace and undeserved kindness.

Forget about anyone claiming to turn water into wine in this day and age.

"Honour thy father & thy mother so that your days maybe long". Exodus 20:12, Ephesians 6:2.

It is the first commandment that gives you a direct promise of reward here on earth.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
Please I need advice on what to do, I have decided to change my church from the main family church to a new one mainly because I find peace and rest of mind in this new church unlike the other where you can't comfortably sit because gossipers are every where and they are both bible-believing church but my Dad has threatened to deal with me if I change saying he owns my life and he decides what I do with it and so I can't leave the church but that's where my mind is and I believe I own my life so I decide what I do with it and also have been experiencing unexpected miracle since I joined this church. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks
y are u girls dis stuborn. u are under ur parents u are thinking of leaving d family church. well done emmh. u better put dose ur eyes when dey for ground. u tell u say miracle no fit happen for anywhere. I dey my house miracle dey happen. d same at work even on d road. dis generation seeking miracles. u better be careful. d devil is watching
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by idu1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
ok. That's the church of your new boyfrd abi?

My sista come to islam....

U will look more beautiful in hijab...

2 Likes

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Eberex(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
kpolli:

Is he God?? Tell him never to say that again, that's blasphemy of the highest order

Lame advice. If you are a father, you would like your daughter to talk to you that way abi? He is right to tell her as long as she is under his care he makes some decision for her. Until she leaves his home then she can decide on her religion.

1 Like

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by money121(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
Yea I know but my father ain't the one financing me my mum is, he hardly drops money for us as children my mum is the one doing everything but I would try and stick to your advice

ok what you wey tryin to say now is that ur father is not a responsible man.. That is why u carry em matter come nairaland...

Ur pikin will surely do thesame tinz to u...

Omo taba bawin to ba wa orun ki..
Yo barun lojiji lai ni atun se...

Smh for u...
angry
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:

he owns you what dirty nonsense is that? angry

how old are you?
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:

The best solution to your problem will be to get a job or better still start a business and start saving money towards your future. When you're independent, he won't be able to look you in the eye
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by money121(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
bangleslover:

he owns you what dirty nonsense is that? angry

how old are you?

dont mind her.. Na still small girl... Am sure na secondary sch she still dy sef..

New on nairaland..

Check her dp grin

shameless tinzz she come reg nairaland becos of her papa matter...

1 post and the mod move it to front page..

See evidence below

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
money121:

ok what you wey tryin to say now is that ur father is not a responsible man.. That is why u carry em matter come nairaland...

Ur pikin will surely do thesame tinz to u...

Omo taba bawin to ba wa orun ki..
Yo barun lojiji lai ni atun se...

Smh for u...
angry
idîót!!!

Na your papa? why is it paining you?

if you don't have anything to contribute please go to another thread and pour out your frustration there.

nonsense
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by crackhouse(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
wait let me bring my medical equipment. I want to carry out a diagnosis that has not been done on u before to see what's wrong with ur system. Just a minute, won't take long.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obey ur Father and ur Mother so that ur days may b long on earth. Ur Farther knows better than u do. Respect him, stop going to church because of miracles, worship God because HE is ur creator. I wonder wot u will do or hw many Church u will go when u marry bcareful.. Wolfs and den of lions are around in d name of pastor and church.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by money121(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
hahn:

The best solution to your problem will be to get a job or better still start a business and start saving money towards your future. When you're independent, he won't be able to look you in the eye

see special advicer.. Jus let me tell u.. Without her parent prayer.. She cant make it.. Is better se stick to her dad advice...

So that she will nt lose in life...
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by onoja12: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
i doubt you are a Christian but rather a rebel,my advice go and read the bible,it say obey your parents so your days shall be long

Colossians 3:20,Ephesians 6:1.

Lastly until you get married nobody,no pastor,revered or bishop aside God is in higher ranking in your life than your father.be very careful,if your father speaks a word into your life,i assure you no pastor would be able to remove it or put it

Daisydeevarh:
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by kacglobal: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
But am confused oooo. undecided Is it not one God. Or are they different God s. undecided na church u go serve or God, this is why I hate religion and love n believe in Christ.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
money121:

dont mind her.. Na still some girl... Am sure na secondary sch she still dy sef..

New on nairaland..

Check her dp grin

shameless tinzz she come reg nairaland before of her papa matter...

1 post and the mod move it to front page..

See evidence below

shocked shocked

bros sorry for the insults oh

i just they look am now. the insult is too much

but who said she is lying?

1 Like

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Fourwinds: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
d kingdom of God is in my heart. no one should deceive u. ur heart is where God lives. meaning ur body is His temple. for someone telling me a particular church performs miracle only is a big lie. do u know u have d power to perform miracles urself.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by money121(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
bangleslover:

idîót!!!

Na your papa? why is it paining you?

if you don't have anything to contribute please go to another thread and pour out your frustration there.

nonsense

my papa kee My dad is a caring father not ass broke nigga like urs...

Omo alayi leko
agidi yi noni wahala..

Omo ale jati jati grin
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by KingsleyCEO: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
If your only reason is because of gossips. It's only a matter of time before you discover its same thing everywhere. Stay put in the family Church my dear!
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
money121:

see special advicer.. Jus let me tell u.. Without her parent prayer.. She cant make it.. Is better se stick to her dad advice...

So that she will nt lose in life...

Her destiny is in her hands and it would be plain silly to believe otherwise. Grow up and take control of your life
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by money121(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
hahn:

Her destiny is in her hands and it would be plain silly to believe otherwise. Grow up and take control of your life

yeah u are very rty.. But u mean she shuld not listen to her dad??
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by 3RNEST(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
op...church na church...why change church?
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
money121:

my papa kee My dad is a caring father not ass broke nigga like urs...

Omo alayi leko
agidi yi noni wahala..

Omo ale jati jati grin

I said na your papa? i never said it was your father,you don't have to go so shallow to insult mine undecided

btw i apologized in my other mention which i don't think you read.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by cold(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
...And we are supposed to believe all churches preach about the same god & point to the same heaven..sigh
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:

for the sake of the blessings associated with honouring your parents, just manage the church till you leave your father's house.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by debtech(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:

My advise for you is that there is nothing prayer cannot do. If truly you want to change for you to serve God better, go on your kneels and commit your father to God in prayer. God can change his mind if it is God's will for you, if not you must obey your parent.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by money121(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
bangleslover:

I said na your papa? i never said it was your father,you don't have to go so shallow to insult mine undecided

btw i apologized in my other mention which i don't think you read.

that statement is too bad of u..
Even if his not responsible.. U dont need to bring that issue to nairaland..
Becos without him u will nt b in dis world..
And ur mum feeding the family dat is not a big deal ok..

And no b new tin ok..

Am 100% sure if is ur mum dat stop u for not goin to that new church u wil listen rty??

Please apologise...
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
3RNEST:
op...church na church...why change church?

all churches have different things to offer. sometimes we need that breath of fresh air. me self don tire for my church.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by chat2deen(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:

Sis, this should b part of ur private life, weather he does his responsibility or not it's never right to say that. The advice ppl gave u is ok, as a good xtian I believe we must respect our parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? / When A Husband Is Not Providing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.