Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69353 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

idc...hitting her and sayin she deserves it is just annoying.

i av no regard for men in dat class
u reason with only one side of your brain. the other side would have thought of the fact that the man wanted to leave but she kept stopping him which eventually led to his beating her. u r the type that would carry a knife and still expect your husband not to do anything.
use both sides of your brain. ask yourself this...shouldn't the woman have a limit to which she can push the man? or she should just continue without reasoning.
both sides my dear...both sides...

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Real men have now become a scarce commodity in 21st century for God sake. Women are now slapping these children who called themselves married men, married men indeed. Crying and spitting on this generation. It's now obvious to me why the present generation are not deemed worthy to hold political offices. In 60s and 70s, real men were holding ministerial portfolio at age of 29yrs cos they were real men. However, in my generation, men have now become sisi just cos of a mere plate of porridge under the skirts, tossed around, slapped and punished by 21st century ladies who believe that women can abuse, slap and beat these children called men without any consequences for that repulsive action. Please young abusive lady, stay away from someone like me who ll repeat your slap in 1million folds. I won't be slapping u back just to prove I am a man but to teach u and your likes that violence and abuse are the same; Both kills d person at receiving end.

If you are upset/angry as a woman/wife/girlfriend, call me and talk to me and if I refuse to listen, leave me to come back to my senses and when i do, i ll be d one to apologise for any bad thing i might have done. However, abusing and calling me all sort of names won't change anything but cause more problems; it might trigger the animalistic part of any human being. And guess what, if you want to kill husband/boyfriend who has really offended you, pretend sometimes as if he hasn't done anything, trust me, his conscience ll kill him faster than you could imagine......

Finally, this issue is quite simple if you are a real man (Don't listen to these children of no substance and pedigree). The ones saying you are mature and all that crap. 

It's not too late young man, stand your ground now and be free for life or play this 21st century mumu husband (like some ladies and guys advising u to do here) and remain in this predicament for life.

NB: If she slap you once, make sure you slap her 10times. It's either she leaves and you have your sanity back or stays and give you that respect you deserve

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2015
boik:
Op you gave her some blows because she smashed your phone on the ground? I'd be disappointed in you if I knew you.
Inasmuch as there's NO REASON whatsoever to hit your female partner, this your own reason is very pathetic.
If your baby or little child or mum smashes your phone on the ground would you give them some blows too?
A phone you could even misplace or could get spoilt and no blows would be given to anybody.
The good side of your post is that you've come to realize you were wrong and regret it. Please don't try to console yourself by saying she deserved it. Just be sorry and never repeat that again... Its beastly!
I am very very sure you didn't see where the OP posted the she used to PHYSICALLY abuse him sometimes before this incident. I didn't see you condemn her attitude as beastly. My dear stop playing to the gallery, it is not worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Immarocks(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2015
delugadou:
I blame u Bro. You should have forced her to get rid of those evil friends she had.
They were jealous of her joy & succeeded in destroying it now. Its not too late to make amends though.

Ladies don't know what's good for them. U gotta treat them like what they are (babies). U just need to see me whipping my bae. Yet she'll lay her life for me

hahaha my mother always says men are like babies,..treat them with care and tender affection hmmmmmm.

now you're saying women are like babies......shuuuu na wa oooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
wtf? This is about the dumbest post I've read today. I mean that not as an offense btw.
Yea. Itx d dumbest.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by stpat1(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
For all those that always raise the roof when they hear that a man hits a woman. I tell you, pray that you never find a reason to do that. I tell any lady I date, any day you try to push me to the limits or rain insults on me in public, I will not hit her but that relationship must be ended.

A lady I dated in school, we only had a heated misunderstanding once and that was the end of the 3 years relationship. I condoled all her fuckups done in within but the day she had the effrontery to try and be physical with me in public was the day the relationship ended. She begged and sent emissaries but I just couldn't go back to the relationship.

I'm married and I have already told my wife (just incase she stumbles on this). The day you try to embarrass me in public, you can as well forget about the marriage. I will just move out of the house. All I know is that you cant sell the house. I wont mind renting a self contain and go to work from there.

Some women are terrible. I see some guys endure so much disturbing and abusive relationship and I wonder why they even bother hitting the lady instead of just letting go the the damn enslavement.

Its my personal view o.

7 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:
Real men have now become a scarce commodity in 21st century for God sake. Women are now slapping these children who called themselves married men, married men indeed. Crying and spitting on this generation. It's now obvious to me why the present generation are not deemed worthy to hold political offices. In 60s and 70s, real men were holding ministerial portfolio at age of 29yrs cos they were real men. However, in my generation, men have now become sisi just cos of a mere plate of porridge under the skirts, tossed around, slapped and punished by 21st century ladies who believe that women can abuse, slap and beat these children called men without any

Finally, this issue is quite simple if you are a real man (Don't listen to these children of no substance and pedigree). The ones saying you are mature and all that crap. 

It's not too late young man, stand your ground now and be free for life or play this 21st century mumu husband (like some ladies and guys advising u to do here) and remain in this predicament for life.

NB: If she slap you once, make sure you slap her 10times. It's either she leaves and you have your sanity back or stays and give you that respect you deserve

Thank God my dad was a throwback like you. He always told me to be firm and strong with women and look how good my life's been. This is why I don't relate to the manginas of my generation.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by JoeCutie(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely
Fuckeet! This is all you could say? That's why ladies would keep getting the beatings cos you never give yourselves honest advice. Ladies always find a way to support and side their fellow ladies, but it's not always about the sexes, it's about being human and knowing what's expected of you. How else could he have genuinely loved her? undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

She will feel bad na.No be everybody get strong mind to take that kind insult. undecided
It is beautiful you said this....
Why will she feel bad?

Shebi men are supposed to bear verbal abuse?
The holy book says it is better to live in the roof top than to live with a nagging(abusive) Woman.

The same book advised us about the tongue, it's the smallest but yet most destructive. It can destroy an entire country.

I live by one principle, to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, what that reaction would be, is however different for each individual.

Simply put, the tongue is more destructive than the hand, we all need to watch what we say... Because a word once said can never be taken back.

Granted, some men would have never beat her no matter what E.g me... But the psychological torture I will put her through, she will wish she had never met me.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Feraz(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
charismaticdave:

After reading your story, am sure the lady truly deserve it. I knew a lady then, anytime we had a misunderstanding , she beats and slapsme 11 times , and she did it for 6 months, when I striked back, some people just called me a beast, if am a beast, then what was she?
grin

How did you survive throughout those trying times?

All these ladies shouting 'real men', do you mind defining what a 'real man' is?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by stpat1(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Feraz:
grin

How did you survive throughout those trying times?

hahahahah my brother help me ask him o. I'm sure his jaw has shifted. She dey practicse slapping sessions on his cheeks grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ekii(f): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

Hey,stop being unreasonable. We all have our limits and what we can take. If a woman should be treated with care and not be trampled,should a man be trampled on and be treated like a dog. If you have love and treat with respect,the first man in your life,who is your dad,you'd also know that your ought to respect your man if there would be peace. Do you even know anything about emotional abuse? Do you know what it can make you do? Only Jesus will have self control in this issue. The OP clearly regrets what he did but you also have to see that the lady isn't innocent. She has to grow up and learn how to give respect. Treat everyone the way you'd want to be treated. I put it to you that she wouldn't be able to hold down any relationship if she keeps acting like this.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

Thank God my dad was a throwback like you. He always told me to be firm and strong with women and look how good my life's been. This is why I don't relate to the manginas of my generation.

My brother, I only learnt from my mistake in life. The mistake I ll forever stop my younger ones from making. I wanted to be d best, perfect, gentle and award winning husband in the world unlike (no beating though but firm and strong cos i have got several girls) when I was a bachelor but met something different in an institution called marriage.

However, marriage is the sweetest thing in the world if you are with your heavenly destined wife. Like I always tell d younger ones, don't entertain d idea of managing a girl biko, there are thousands of ladies out there who ll cherish, adore and appreciate you as a man even if you are not rich. And when you are appreciated, adored and cherished by your wife, your dickk gets all d praise and nod at your wife everytime cos you are happy but when is d other way round, hmmm!!! It ll take

Above all, cherish, love and adore your loving wife as if she is a baby, all in return for being a loving wife, mother and of course your friend. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Feraz(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
stpat1:

hahahahah my brother help me ask him o. I'm sure his jaw has shifted. She dey practicse slapping sessions on his cheeks grin
Nwanne, I just dey imagine the scenario... The guy collect 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . reach 11 for 6 months. We no even know the days, hours and minutes wee the slap last. grin

OP, take heart. But wait oh, why woman like dey lock house when her man wan comot in order to avoid stories that touch while being emotionally and verbally abusive?

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by logica(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Amazo:

Firstly, stop lying! You didn't "hit" her, you BEAT her up, gave her knockout blows multiple times. This blatant lie is enough for me to reason that girl isn't the "rebel" you depict her to be.
Psychotic females everywhere. I blame their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Feraz(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Ekii:

Hey,stop being unreasonable. We all have our limits and what we can take. If a woman should be treated with care and not be trampled,should a man be trampled on and be treated like a dog. If you have love and treat with respect,the first man in your life,who is your dad,you'd also know that your ought to respect your man if there would be peace. Do you even know anything about emotional abuse? Do you know what it can make you do? Only Jesus will have self control in this issue. The OP clearly regrets what he did but you also have to see that the lady isn't innocent. She has to grow up and learn how to give respect. Treat everyone the way you'd want to be treated. I put it to you that she wouldn't be able to hold down any relationship if she keeps acting like this.
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/smuff/images/c/cd/Bless_this_post.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120820003454[/img]

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Homguy(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
sure, I don't expect anything else from a lady.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by crackhouse(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2015
This novel must be an interesting one. Op, where can i get a copy?.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
NemzySeries:

u jst made ma morning by asking a sensitive question to d blind......pls manage dis ma "Happy New month"..ure d 1st getting it 4rm mecheesy
Thank you, happy new month to you too.wink
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
This isn't even about annoying him, the babe needs to grow up, their problems is mostly caused by the fact that she lets her so called friends interfere in their affairs.

She can't keep messing up and expect the young man to walk on egg shells, he did wrong by hitting her alright but then, there's only so much he can take.

I just fall madly in love with ladies as objective as this....I've been reading your post and I find you sexy already...

The man sef nah Human being nah.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ifebazz(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
oh, and she 'genuinely' loved him abi? Ladies are so confused eh, it beats me. What kinda BDSM was she after that the man must shed himself of his true self cos of his woman? Many ladies pub guys to the extreme. You need to hear them talk insultingly in the bus, to drivers, conductors, even fellow passengers. They even grip your clothes before you say jack. Anything happens, it's the man everyone blames.
A lady joined our bus en route...she dropped her money as she got in and the driver saw it then asked, "Who owns this money, abi conductor nor be your money? " He said it jokingly. The next we heard was "You nor go gimme my money? " And I was like, "You should have said thanks instead of asking for your money like that. "
Next, "Why will I say thanks, don't they know it ought to be my money? "
From then on, everybody in the bus started berating her for her unruly behaviour of which she found nothing wrong whatsoever.
See how she even looked, all bleached up and painted like something from kids drawing board. I was so pissed I could've left a clenched knuckle in her red face. She gripped my clothes cos I told her she was an ungrateful bleached thing. She's abused everyone in the bus by then.
If I'd hit her that day as she truely deserved, all the female chauvinist would be calling me woman beater. They NEVER really delve into what causes it. They always fail to educate their fellow chauvinist female freedom fighters that men are strong, tolerant, and understanding, that 90% of times women get hit, they are at fault.
Women beats men on daily basis, with their bad mouth. To them it's normal, just as exerting physical dominance is equally normal to men.
I'm 101% against violence against women, BUT women should know her place and don't PUSH.
Every action has a reaction, whether it's equal I can't tell, but I know it is definitely opposite.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Maser: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

You lie!

Question should be, Did she love him genuinely to humiliate him in front of her friends? This is causative while the beating is only an inevitable consequence of her compelling actions.

I do not subscribe to the feminist school of thought that a lady should not be hit even if she poos on your head. A lady who refuses to control her verbal cum physical assaults loses her right of unhittability.

In my book, the dude's gentlemanliness hasn't diminished one bit. Dude should watch to ensure she doesn't have a boyfriend somewhere though. Such things also make women disdain their man.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Haywhymido(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2015
na immaturity dey worry ur woman. I hate it too, wen a lady tell her frds everythin going on in my family.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Boss13: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2015
I am very passionate about this issue and I think society is doing injustice to the 21st century man. We all need to be very cleared on this and regardless of who is being affected.

The same effort being made to chastised men from hitting women should be used to inform women to stop assaulting men. It is a dual effect, action and reaction. The verbal assault received from women is the same as the physical assault men melt down on women.

Women should to treat their men right just like they expect their men to do the same. No insanity should be accepted.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Avalani(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
wtf? This is about the dumbest post I've read today. I mean that not as an offense btw.

Really?

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by logica(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
na immaturity dey worry ur woman. I hate it too, wen a lady tell her frds everythin going on in my family.
When a layman encounters a mentally imbalanced woman, he thinks her behavior signifies immaturity.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

Why did you quit coward?

Your behaviour shows you'll do times 10 of what this woman did not because you said women shouldn't be hit but your attitude that women will always be women shows

lack of interest in self discipline on your part...you see misbehaviour as part of what makes you a real woman...dats why I said you'll be worse dan ds woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by bomasek(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Bros,the kind blow wey u set blow her face am sure na me set gidigbo for u,u no go get liver to set that blow. Me know woman mouth fit kill person but I just feel say most men r ready to use that jump on women where as if na their fellow man yarn okapata dem no go react. A slap for good to bring her to default settings,my own no dey pass slap,just one slap. Secondly una dey toxic r/ship,very toxic one,r/ship wey only d couples rely on each other for solace no be better one,u suppose guide her well in choosing friends. Try hustle small make u get bar cause money fit be d underlying issue here,no body holy pass sha but I feel say that blow wey u set 4 her,u for no fit set am for a guy,work on ya temperature so u no go too dey vibrate next time.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Shut your hole! And she loved him genuinely and kept putting him through emotional abuse? Oh please! Your silly sense of entitlement is the ultimate reason for this senseless post. It is silly women like you that put their man through hell and when the man delivers a handsome uppercut to reset your brain, you come here and say he never loved you bla bla bla...
Better reorder your thinking...you reasoning is so oblique.

Lmao @ handsome uppercut grin thats too much for the asking tho angry

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by eph12(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Your plan no go work.What if na op type I marry? You want make him blow my left eye comot? angry
hehehe. No worry na that kind thing dey make love sweet. The make up sex no go be here o cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Maser: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.

Your actions were in order! Didn't diminish you one bit as a gentleman. There's a limit to what a man can take. Been in your shoes before and did same. We even went to the Pastor and she was insulting me right in front of the Pastor. It was then the Pastor realised that if she didn't even show him respect him enough as to be doing that right in front of him, then she must have deserved what she got. As a wise Man of God that he is, he insisted that she must kneel down and beg my forgiveness and asked me to pray for her. What women don't understand is that when you spurn and insult your husband for whatever feminist inclination you feel protects you, its an affront on God who placed him over you in the covenant of marriage. That's what brings curses and misfortunes to marriages, but will ladies learn? We'll keep loving though but will never acquiese our dignity on the altar of love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by redcliff: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

My friend shutup

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.