Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (31563 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by drnoble1: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Tunearth is an Mp3 search engine, that allows it users to search for music, play and download any music you are looking for. Tunearth is developed by a Nigerian company. In the next 10 years Nigeria will join the world in Internet and Web development, that's what the company MD said "Williams Noble ". He is also encouraging all Africans and Nigerians to support the growth of Tunearth.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by itoldu: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Dear GEJ, I am a Nigerian that is really worried about the situation of things. I mean, you really have to explain to me the reason why it's just now that the army is going hard on boko haram. I voted for you in 2011 and you made it so hard for me to believe you were the president of this nation during this tenure. Well, maybe because I voted out of pity. You've started building another pity party again. Sincerely, I was hoping that you were going to work so hard that your rivals would bow(ie you won't be too bothered about campaigning this much) to you by 2015. Now, here is my main concern: "How exactly is this 2nd term going to be for Nigerians?"
No promises likesadin feb/march 2012) By december(2012) the Lagos-Ibadan expressway would be completed; and 3months later, you are like; it's going to take 48months.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by lonelydora: 5:16am On Mar 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=16pt]So what happens to the Ibos who have been believing Jonathan would hand over to them

Abi dem don use dem head again[/size]

The earlier we support Buhari the better for us. Did the Southerners support us during the civil war?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Domaro: 5:33am On Mar 01, 2015
NEVER AGAIN

8 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by signz: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2015
The era of these old men have gone. It's time for the young turks in the north to take charge.

I don't know why but I feel if Gej wins, he'll hand over to a man from the north - East.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by owobokiri(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2015
I just hope they not trying to give Jonathan a false sense of security. . This clan is very sophisticated in the art of cunny politics. . Make him feel we are okay with 2019, while we have perfected all plans with one dubious jega to pull the rug off his feet come end of march. . Each way though, they have our SW brothers to use as bargaining chips. Very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Daniel4wap: 6:05am On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Fake news!!! 95% of northerners will GenerallyMarch4Buhari (GMB) and will GenerallyEvictJonathan (GEJ).

GMB/PYO2015

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself, GMB is northern candidate, none of the elders can even control the votes of his house. GMB will win
eleojo23:
It seems that these people don't see the general winning this election, that's why they are switching to plan B. Smart move.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by kheart(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2015
scribble:
Wow good to see Northern elements thinking in the right direction.

Keep on dreaming, yakasai is from kano. He only want his share of the national cake.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by olawonder(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Regional groups fighting for their own interests; Nigeria is a cursed nation! If we hv individual tribal groups representing not the country as whole but themselves with the intention of suppressing one another and sit on gains meant for d whole country, why not break NIGERIA and let each tribe hv its own country then?

Bastards everywhere in politics!

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by galadima77(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
Buhari's candidature is largely being propelled by Tinubu.

How many northern leaders are the forefront of Buhari's aspiration to lead Nigeria?

Discerning people know that the likes of Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, Adamu Muazu and Nuhu Ribadu are being considered for taking over from Jonathan in 2009.

Buhari being president? That must be some kind of joke...

may God forgive u for putting Babangida Aliyu on that list. lets see how hes gonna survive d senatorial race then talk more of insulting us wit such person in presidency...
if na play abeg stop am

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by anonimi: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2015
scribble:
Wow good to see Northern elements thinking in the right direction.

And the direction is forward ever and back-to-the-past NEVER AGAIN.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162230_photochooserd96e13d8f7e34cbbb299524561d1b4b7_jpeg2697502adbcaeae3c8cfe544e7ff2796

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by zizibabe1(f): 6:22am On Mar 01, 2015
ichidodo:
This confirms the burning issue that most political stakeholders especially those in the north have all come to terms to the imminient reelection of Goodluck.Those northerners who are in the thick of it will be scrambling for GEJ's hand in political marriage post-2019..in retrospect we must come to see the cunning of Lamido,Aliyu Babangida et all of betraying the n-pdp governors especially rookie's favourite Kwankwanso who surely will be biting his fingers in regret, suffice to say also that Goodluck will be hardpressed to support those who have proved their loyalty beyond doubt......enter Namadi Sambo....And also enter a Deputy vice President from the south east (Ekweremadu,Ararume??) who will surely take over from Sambo come 2027.

BROS,ARARUME KWA? UCHE GI A DIKWA YA? I DON'T THINK HE IS A PART OF THAT POLITICAL EQUATION.CHECK THE DYNAMICS,STARTING FROM OBJ'S TIME UP TO RECENT TIMES. THERE ARE OTHER ELEMENTS WITH BRIGHTER CHANCES,DEFINITELY NOT ARARUME

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by confetti(f): 6:24am On Mar 01, 2015
He promisedthem he wasn't going to run in 2015 and what happened? Stupid people who still think this president has any allegiance to his words.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by anonimi: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
So what happens to the Ibos who have been believing Jonathan would hand over to them

Abi dem don use dem head again

Stop your tribal rants.

Most likely we will have an Igbo VP in 2019 in readiness for an Igbo president in 2027.

That is what our current geo-political realities dictate for stability & peace so we can continue steady progressive socio-economic transformation started by the Jonathan/Sambo team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by timota(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
The so called northern leaders pls be wise now and have everything in black and white because of espirence of one term agreement
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, WE WILL MARCH BUHARI TO COURT, AFTER IF CARE IS NOT TAKE WE MARCH HIM TO PRISON BUT I KNOW THAT GOOLUCK WILL GIVE HIM PRESIDENTIAL PARDON, AND WE WILL MARCH HIM TO RETIREMENT FOR HIM TO GO AND TAKE CARE OF HIS COWS

Good one...Nigerians get mouth for real...

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by anytexy: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Somebody should tell them to wait till 2027 after an Igbo president. l

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by anonimi: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2015
confetti:
He promisedthem he wasn't going to run in 2015 and what happened? Stupid people who still think this president has any allegiance to his words.

Just like Buhari who said 2011 would be his third & final FAILURE at getting us to EMPLOY him as our president. He also said he would not go to court if he lost in 2011. He did not keep his own unsolicited promise on these two counts.

Yet some mofos will associate the old soldier with the word, integrity shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091027_10806297101530125255919125925155745444757990n_jpeg0267fb1a8c2308558c8c0d86ed7f8631

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by eleojo23: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2015
hmuhammad:
Stop deceiving yourself, GMB is northern candidate, none of the elders can even control the votes of his house. GMB will win
But you can control it? You sound so sure.
You must be a fortune teller. I think I will need your (office) address 'cos I have a lot of questions I want to ask about the future.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by IBROHIM: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
Buhari's candidature is largely being propelled by Tinubu.

How many northern leaders are the forefront of Buhari's aspiration to lead Nigeria?

Discerning people know that the likes of Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, Adamu Muazu and Nuhu Ribadu are being considered for taking over from Jonathan in 2009.

Buhari being president? That must be some kind of joke...
better wake up! The change is near! This is no dream! Buhari will trash ur armed robber president at the polls! All these noise and false hope is good for ur blood pressure!

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by frank442: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Fools power to the north indeed. Is it all about power or good governance
Our youth travelling out. For a greener pasture

What have u been doing to the power seen all these years

I don't think we are one Nigeria
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Mega72(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Wht happen to Ibo cndidate?are they nt amng d part f Nigeria?or does it mean that the Ibos d nt have the capasity to produce a president in this country?anyway like somebody said he will nt believe any news again till after elections,lets wait and see..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Abdullahi090: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
I think every body know what happening to Oga Jona in the northern so stop deceiving your self
GMB for Life

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
eleojo23:
It seems that these people don't see the general winning this election, that's why they are switching to plan B. Smart move.

The odds against GMB are numerous. There's no way he will win this election as has been the case in the previous ones.

GMB will mark history again to have failed the fourth time in his bid to win the Presidential elections. @Guinness Book of Records, please take note.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
We Northerners are wiser now

Say no to Tinubu's dynasty
Say no to Apc
Say yes to Transformation
Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
Northern leaders hahaha.

Even northerners themselves know that GMB is not a leader.

Nobody wants him. He even failed to secure enough votes at his hometown during the last Presidential election.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.