Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (31595 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by basisop(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
itoldu:
Dear GEJ, I am a Nigerian that is really worried about the situation of things. I mean, you really have to explain to me the reason why it's just now that the army is going hard on boko haram. I voted for you in 2011 and you made it so hard for me to believe you were the president of this nation during this tenure. Well, maybe because I voted out of pity. You've started building another pity party again. Sincerely, I was hoping that you were going to work so hard that your rivals would bow(ie you won't be too bothered about campaigning this much) to you by 2015. Now, here is my main concern: "How exactly is this 2nd term going to be for Nigerians?"
No promises likesadin feb/march 2012) By december(2012) the Lagos-Ibadan expressway would be completed; and 3months later, you are like; it's going to take 48months.

Let me give you brief explanation. Before now our arsenal was only stacked with AK47s giving Boko Haram the edge. We went on our knees to the world to purchase arms because of America's blackmail. Thanks to Russia, China and Pakistan.

During the initial brutal campaign against the sect, Buhari and El-rufai said the military were killing northern youths and future. They pushed this propaganda to the international scene. Amnesty Int'l sold it to the world. The President like any other sensible human being had to be soft with them to avoid the genocide suit.

Recall that this same OBJ said FG should use carrot and stick approach when Ihejirika unleashed fire on Boko Haram. This led to the amnesty option offered by the FG. While all this were going on, the sect were busy killing, gaining territories.

They threw FG amnesty back to their face and increased their killings. Our Army struggled with the AK47s but Boko had the upper hand.

Now our weapons have arrived, we now have superior fire power and have earned the support of our neighbours. Hence, the reason for the recent slaughter of Boko Haram.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2015
ichidodo:
This confirms the burning issue that most political stakeholders especially those in the north have all come to terms to the imminient reelection of Goodluck.Those northerners who are in the thick of it will be scrambling for GEJ's hand in political marriage post-2019..in retrospect we must come to see the cunning of Lamido,Aliyu Babangida et all of betraying the n-pdp governors especially rookie's favourite Kwankwanso who surely will be biting his fingers in regret, suffice to say also that Goodluck will be hardpressed to support those who have proved their loyalty beyond doubt......enter Namadi Sambo....And also enter a Deputy vice President from the south east (Ekweremadu,Ararume??) who will surely take over from Sambo come 2027.

Permit me to ask this please, do you have the ability to see tomorrow?

Lol
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Kingspin(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2015
We support you Mr president.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by klimson: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
If Yaradua's saga should repeat itself again the North will not accept the outcome because the South West will cling to the constitution and I guess at that point the country is heading towards balkanization because they will quietly play into the hands of other regions.

Buhari can't survive a rigorous Nigerian politicking for 4 years how much more the 8 Years projection.Tinubu is fast becoming a puppeteer and Buhari his puppet in waiting . grin
Who is talking of 8yrs? When his desperation for power has blinded him of the need to let Jonathan complete his own tenure.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2015
hmuhammad:
Fake news!!! 95% of northerners will GenerallyMarch4Buhari (GMB) and will GenerallyEvictJonathan (GEJ).

GMB/PYO2015

GMB failed to secure enough votes in his hometown during the last Presidential election. During this elections, you will see the ACTUAL votes from the North for GMB. Even his own people don't want him.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by klimson: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
Let them keep confusing Dafthan Dumbluck.

As for me and my compound, we vote for change.
And what difference will that make?
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2015
hedges007:
May be you mean Northern Looters ?...Let just shove all this unfounded speculations, we have a month to the Election, let wait and see...Sai Buhari ! How many likes for MARCH4BUHARI ?
sorry bro the era of likes av gone coment and liv
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2015
anonimi:

Stop your tribal rants.

Most likely we will have an Igbo VP in 2019 in readiness for an Igbo president in 2027.

That is what our current geo-political realities dictate for stability & peace for steady progressive socio-economic transformation started by the Jonathan/Sambo team.

Let's hope that by then the Igbos will be united and field one of their own to represent them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by lato2(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2015
I see hw gullible people are in here, let me tell you Tanko Yakassai is on his own. Those who cannnot deliver their wards to Jonathan come march 28 won tan e o tan candle shior

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Mega72:
Wht happen to Ibo cndidate?are they nt amng d part f Nigeria?or does it mean that the Ibos d nt have the capasity to produce a president in this country?anyway like somebody said he will nt believe any news again till after elections,lets wait and see..

The Igbos were not united during the previous elections. Let's hope they put their house in order and field ONE of their own to represent them come future elections.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Pennywise(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
In 2011 I voted for Jonathan bc of my hatred for Northern elders and politicians.

Since then Jonathan has turned out to be a disaster - an unmitigated one.

People say he is clueless. He is not clueless at all-just desperate to remain in power and make as much money as possible. Towards this end, Jonathan has opened the state treasury to all manners of crooked characters just to help him win an election he is never going to win by the way. He has decimated the economy completely on account of his desperation.

GEJ has the largest govt social media pool in the world trying to cover up the stench from his arsse. But they only succeed in exposing their paymaster like the show of shame at Chatham house where an ignorant crowd was hired for demonstration.

I will consider Jonathan to have won the election if he gets 25% of the total vote. In Kano, he should expect no more than 2% which is about half the Igbo population.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Eluwilussit(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=16pt]So what happens to the Ibos who have been believing Jonathan would hand over to them

Abi dem don use dem head again[/size]

Jokes apart, I have never thought that the igbos were supporting jonathan because they were expecting him to hand over to an igbo man. Every right think nigerian, knows that after jona, power should go back to the North. So in 12 years time, it should automatically go from North to SE all things being equal.

The igbos are very rational and fair minded people. They know that it is impossible for Jona to hand power to an igbo man, as that will amount to usurpation of power and northern opportunity.

So let Jona do his thing. After, the North will take over. I have said it before that Buhari's ambitions don't represent the North.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by tonero92: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2015
100,000 guy lie small na...I knw its pay per post ehn but small small biko!
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Scholes007(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who is Dafthan dumbluck?
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Truckpusher(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Ilekeh:

You and your compound in Texas abi ? undecided

I want you Yorubas to understand that if the Gambari man is betrayed it won't augur well with your political elites as the Hausa/Fulani would be more than ready to prop up a military dictator overnight who'll stage a coup and of course you understood perfectly how it would end .

They will simply give some concessions to the Niger Delta to look the other way ,settle out with the South East who would be more than willing to screw you guys back nicely while shouting 'modupe'

So,next time you yell 'as for me and my compound we vote change' just make sure you're in Ekiti State and not in Texas. grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by M4gunners: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
nairalife2013:
The north is getting back her right senses lol
You can say that again, but not all of them. Some are still busy planning evil.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by oluks05: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Medley:
I have decided not to believe any news again. May be till after the elections,propagandas will make you think that your preferred candidate has already won and it beclouds right Judgement.

Well said bro. Sometimes I wonder what our media houses are doing! Whether to confuse us or inform us! Tomorrow now u wld read "Northern leaders support Buhari". All this "so called regional elders shld be called/given specific names or tag!
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by itetemi: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
dey deceive una sef with this nonsense.another pdp propaganda trash.who is the nothern elder......for the north elite,with their traditional rulers and citizens,its sai buhari.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by anwo247: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari cannot even be a governor of katsina state of today. APC likes to joke a lot and they are such a powerless noise maker.

OBJ may soon commit suicide while tinubu will go on exile at old age. AMAECHI? He will run to Ghana but they will hand him back to us to spend his time in kirikir for using river state money to fund APshit.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by itetemi: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote
author=uboma post=31188714]

GMB failed to secure enough votes in his hometown during the last
Presidential election. During this elections, you will see the ACTUAL
votes from the North for GMB. Even his own people don't want him.
[/quote]

pls go to wikipedia for the result of the 2011 election and stop spewing lies.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by AMvanquish: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Lopsided report. They forgot to mention Tanko yakassai is supporting Jonathan in the coming election.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
itetemi:

pls go to wikipedia for the result of the 2015 election and stop spewing lies.

The 2015 election is yet to hold so stop spewing lies
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by CyberWolf: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=16pt]So what happens to the Ibos who have been believing Jonathan would hand over to them

Abi dem don use dem head again[/size]
and what happened to your miserable life when the monkey(obj) ruled for 8 years? Is your miserable life better than Igbos?..Anu offia..
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Pennywise(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Scholes007:

Who is Dafthan dumbluck?
Your soon-to-be former president. He made history for being president with the lowest functional mental capacity.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Uncletony(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Good morning, clown grin grin grin

What is your business with Nigeria's election? It is illegal for a foreigner like you to vote in our election. The last time I checked, you were not a Nigerian.

O'men!. This one na first degree maddnesss ooo!
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by itetemi: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2015
uboma:

The 2015 election is yet to hold so stop spewing lies

2011 presidential election
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Awaja(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Its a failed mission my amiable elders!
An Igbo man takes over from GEJ come 2019~~
no kind of propaganda will change that, Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2015
itetemi:

2011 presidential election

Post your link here for all to read.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Hamazz1: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
4get Tanko yakasai n co i live in d north n i dare u 2call d nme gej..n u shall b treated as 1.they spk nt 4me as such they r on their own.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by dein77(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Hard to believe. For the sake of my own sanity, I've decided to believe only about 10 % of every news that filters in....
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by papaejima1: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Chai, chai, diariiiiiiz God ooooooo.

North finally taken a dose of wisdomycin. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.