Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (31592 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2015
THIS IS THE BEST DECISION EVER TAKEN BY THE ABOKIS SO FAR. BUT LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT, IN AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CREDIBLE CANDIDATE IN THE NORTH EXCEPT BUHARI, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT. IT'S NOT A COURSE BUT A FACT,. BUHARI IS NOT AN INSTRUMENT OF UNITY.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by adanny01(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
My problem with folks like you is that despite your level of intelligence you still don't follow up issues analytically and see the end game but you're always blinded by your peephole approach to issues that requires a no miscalculation approach

If you were in the Northern think tank group would you risk a 'Buhari' with the understanding that
1) Jonathan might likely win and of course, he will screw you guys nicely if he wins.....dem dun show am pepper
2) If Buhari wins he would serve as puppet to Tinubu and his strange bed fellows who are over ambitious ?

Look at it from a different point of view considering the North's clamour for power to return back to them ,you'll notice that the north would support Jonathan if they have a watertight arrangement with Jonathan which shouldn't be a problem for Jonathan. After all he's got nothing to lose after 2019.
At this point in our politics no region would want to field an old General in the camp of Tinubu who they can't control to an extent especially with the too many hawks from the South East and South South who won't waste their time in abandoning ship once it is obvious that the ship is sinking .

Buhari is just an unfortunate man ,honestly the odds against him are too many .
Think bro.

i am replying you for the part that imade bolder.

I wish to ask you, do you live in the north or have you been there recently and spent some time? You will understand that Jonathan has nothing to offer an average northerner in their perception. From the moment GEJ denied promising to run one time, they gave up on him. That was the beginning of GEJ's problems and thats all about it.

Do you know why the north east dont like GEJ, an average north easterner believes GEJ is responsible for BH hence the death of their brothers and sisters in the hands of the terrorist group. Until that notion is deleted from their minds, then GEJ may hv a chance with them. Do you know why its impossible for GEJ to win their hearts? They believe that he is sponsoring BH so can end it anytime with the military, so the success the military has now is seen as a desperate move by GEJ. They dont trust him still. He acted too late.

If you are in the north right now, you will know that there is nothing GEJ can do now, he is out of presidency unless the votes of the entire north does not count.

See it this way, the only region that GEJ has highest support of up to 80% is the SS and SE which have the least eligible voters. Both of them are not even upt to Buharis stronghold of NW not to talk of SW or NE. I just waiting to see the miracle GEJ will perform.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by mightycrown1(m): 2:50am On Mar 02, 2015
babestella:

Your GMB should prove he wrote WASC first and clear the case of perjury waiting on him, or do you want him to win election and then lose it because of these issues or you want us to conduct an election that will be cancelled eventually (after billions had been wasted) because of these same issues?. God gave Buhari strength but he mis-used it a long time ago. Nigeria has moved on. God bless Nigeria my country.

so it is because they knew he is going to win the election that is why all these noise.
no wonder 2003, 2007 and 2011 they knew that masses thought he was not a better option that was why they didnt remember that he didnt have waec cert. but now they are aware that masses are very very sure he is best option for now; that is why they recollect he never went to sch. OK O.

GMB God shall see you through and will use you to rescue the masses.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=16pt]So what happens to the Ibos who have been believing Jonathan would hand over to them

Abi dem don use dem head again[/size]

We will accept VP slot in 2019. Discerning minds can see that to keep this nation together, power must move to the north in 2019. Igbos are peaceful people and don't want this country to burn. From the VP slot, we can plot for the presidency. wink wink wink
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2015
jaytee01:
And the SE, the perenial follow follow, will form groups to support this deal!
Ibos are so silly it's nauseating.

The same Tanko Yakassai that was part of YarAdua's cabal or why do they think GEJ refused to see him and his crew?
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2015
adepiero:
The election is not just a Nigerian thing but the world though only Nigerians and foreigners in Nigeria with PVC are allowed to vote.
He might not be a Nigerian but if he lives in Nigeria, then he has a say. though I don't share his clueless opinion about GEJ
Foreigners are allowed to vote in your elections?!
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by babestella: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Ibos are so silly it's nauseating.

The same Tanko Yakassai that was part of YarAdua's cabal or why do they think GEJ refused to see him and his crew?

You are the s1lly nauseating urchin here, so you want IGBOS to agitate for power after GEJ? I can see you don't know anything about politics and power devolution for unity and stability of Nigeria. The right thing to do is to have power go to the North with a south eastern vice, and after 8 years it goes to the SE with a SW vice and of course all candidates must be credible and found fit to lead the country. Finally all these is made possible on the platform of PDP which is the only national party we have today. Your APC party is a tribal party and have not intergrated other parts of the country, so it's best they remain in their region and be a power block if they can. Same applies to APGA, CPC, LABOUR PARTY, and others. PDP all the way.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Good morning, clown grin grin grin

What is your business with Nigeria's election? It is illegal for a foreigner like you to vote in our election. The last time I checked, you were not a Nigerian.

I am more glad to be a clown for Biafra than to be an ambassador to the slave camp you call a country.

Nigeria is occupying our lands!
Until we are have our freedom, we must do all we can to shape the policies of this jungle.

I should be asking what is the business of Nigeria in Biafran territories?
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by adepiero: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Foreigners are allowed to vote in your elections?!
If you've spent 10years or more in a foreign country, you have every privilege exercise your civic duties. or don't you know people become citizens by immigration!
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Go check very well, GMB got over a million votes from katsina during the last presidential election. Forget some the things you read on papers, North is for GMB, the northern elders are deceiving GEJ I swear
uboma:

GMB failed to secure enough votes in his hometown during the last Presidential election. During this elections, you will see the ACTUAL votes from the North for GMB. Even his own people don't want him.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2015
hmuhammad:
Go check very well, GMB got over a million votes from katsina during the last presidential election. Forget some the things you read on papers, North is for GMB, the northern elders are deceiving GEJ I swear

I believe in statistics. Provide figures and link so we can verify it here.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by GenIgrigi: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
[s]Ibos are so silly it's nauseating.

The same Tanko Yakassai that was part of YarAdua's cabal or why do they think GEJ refused to see him and his crew?[/s]

**grins** John the American wannabe?. You are here again after your dull brain got exposed and torn into shreds on this thread. www.nairaland.com/2176313/americans-washington-post-hail-burning. yorubaman, you are only American in your dreams. **LOLS**

Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Go through the link carefully, I argue with proof http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/04/16/nigeria_presidential_election_results_li
uboma:

I believe in statistics. Provide figures and link so we can verify it here.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2015
hmuhammad:
Go through the link carefully, I argue with proof http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/04/16/nigeria_presidential_election_results_li

Why post a blog? Come up with a more credible source next time. Beware that i wont click on the blog.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Go through the link, the full result of 2011 presidential election is there. GEJ should not be deceived by northern elders, all they need from him is money.
uboma:

Why post a blog? Come up with a more credible source next time. Beware that i wont click on the blog.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by uboma(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2015
hmuhammad:
Go through the link, the full result of 2011 presidential election is there. GEJ should not be deceived by northern elders, all they need from him is money.

I wouldn't go through any blog just to satisfy your ignorance.

Come up with a more credible source next time.
Re: Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari got over 1Million votes in his own state, I want you to know that north and west will vote massively for Buhari.
uboma:

I wouldn't go through any blog just to satisfy your ignorance.

Come up with a more credible source next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / 15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.