Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103812 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by romzyxy(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2015
deres something fishing abot dix story. just saying.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2015
damn
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by jeff105(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2015
nawao 4 girls
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by klark3: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
I like this.

What a brave move! This qualifies her to be heroine of love. I implore other females to emulate her bravery.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ACM10: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
This Dr looks familiar. . .

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
wow!great! I luv that state of been in Kongi sha. it's a beautiful feeling. can we meet?please bbm me

NB;I'm a handsome guy wink
dis guy oti bad ghaun..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2015
fake news..how come her body is still flexible after she's been dead & see the first pic she had her hand up in the wall while playing dead... & that rope ain't strong enough to hold a human being that grown & why did she hang her right hand in that hollow...to support her self while struggling for air poor directing...i don't blv this shiite angry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

It's not hard. A girl just did it by herself this morning. Get a rope of N50, tie it round ur neck and hang on a pole. You'd be doing the world a great favour. We don't want lesbians

*Let this serve as a warning. Next, I'll be posting ur pictures. Dare me!
go ahead...oloriburuku...u tink it can hurt me....everybody knows all ur hard scope like u said u are,so why do u tink it will remove anytin frm my body.
like i said i know who i am...so ur cheap blackmail is trash.
go on bastard frm a lesbian mum...keep it rollin for earning ur mum & sisters insult.
d more u quote me d more ur entire family are miserable.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by twinee(f): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Lubbish.... Next please.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

My dad died drinking ogogoro and my mum was raped to death. I grew up to become a die-hard lesbian. Please can anyone advise me on what to do?
It's ur destiny, dear. Not everyone is meant to be useful to the society. Since fate has refused to smile on u I suggest u drink otapiapia and die
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Krasid(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
otimothy:
one less dumb ass gone,anofia
Respect the dead.What she did was stupid, but there is no need to start insulting her.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by labistercollins(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Oh my GOD why did she have to hot her self so sad RIP
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by umukorophillip(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
too bad.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

It's ur destiny, dear. Not everyone is meant to be useful to the society. Since fate has refused to smile on u I suggest u drink otapiapia and die
oh you are still in this level, i thought you goin to my pics uploading level.
you are just a fool frm a foolish lesbian fuckin mother.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

Check out my pics. Girls only
Please go to the re.tarded section! sad
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Please go to the re.tarded section! sad
hahahahahahaha...u be really namanama
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by kritikali(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2015
seunlayi:
I doubt if this story is real, take another look at the pics

Everytin is neva real on NL, when u post smetin without link,they want link, without pcs, they want pics. Now I gues u want a video coverage of her showin herself while she hangs. Anyway murder might be the case.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

oh you are still in this level, i thought you goin to my pics...
Biitch, I changed my mind cos the person ur impersonating is whom u wish to be. She's not u! You must be one of those terribly ugly village bitches with irritating facial marks. U inherited that from ur whoring mom and ogogoro father
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by brainchild78(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2015
stinggy:
No pity from me to brainless people undecided Take your own life because a guy dumps you

Say Hi to Lucifer cool
it is absolutely for a person to take their life for whatever reason. however, do not be quick to condemn cause you know not that person's mental state of being. you may also do the same or worst if faced with the same circumstances.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Emax(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Ignorance in the highest degree.
The disappointment could have being an opportunity for her to meet a REAL MAN and not a boy , who thinks that grass on the other side is greener.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
WHAT A WASTED LIFE, SUICIDAL DEATH IS BECOMING COMMON AMONG YOUNG GIRLS..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THIS TIP BEFORE PAYING FOR SME DATA ----Pls do not fall for fraud.

No real data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports and deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by aceswagg: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Well the xb vs mide fight is more interesting than this made up original story. *joins zaccheus on d sycamore*
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Biitch, I changed my mind cos the person ur impersonating is whom u wish to be. She's not u! You must be one of those terribly ugly village bitches with irritating facial marks. U inherited that from ur whoring mom and ogogoro father
and who beg u to change ur mind...we ar nt same & we can neva be,i spit wen people like u pass me by...u are too small in wer i am...BUSH PIG
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

thunder fire dat ur mouth...shebi u want curse ds mrn of new month, dats how ds month wil be a dsgraceful month 4 u & ur family...u wil regret eva crossin my part wit insult...i dnt normally lik insult bt u pushin me far...ogun fire ur generation.
Too bad this is coming from a pretty girl like you. undecided undecided undecided. U should have just ignored the guy nau
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by buoye1(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2015
NighttWalker:
Death is not and never the answer, there are many fishes in the sea.

Anyone notice her right hand holding the block and probably trying to lift herself? This shows that even those who want death gets scared of it when it comes.
Oh Blaad of cow!!Ayam nighttwalker so you're back?OK the group is missing U
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by kritikali(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2015
tundeotunba:
I don't think this happenings are ordinary o.

Spiritual fellow..when are you gong stop being delusonal.?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

and who beg u to change ur mind...we ar nt same & we can neva be,i spit wen people like u pass me by...
I never cross paths with lesbians! Get that into ur semi-literate thick skull grin
You're the only biitch on NL that knows the costs of vibrators, di.ldos and all other intimacy gadgets. Ain't u ashamed of ur life? Must u end up the same way like ur mom? 14 years in jail awaits u, just wait until the long arm of the law gets hold of u. Miserable, dirty bush girl grin
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2015
That's a very irritating place to die..I don't think she died for love cos both the slippers and her trying to hold onto the wall says otherwise
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by apparentlylaw(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2015
& When God asks her "How did You Die " ? She wuld say I died cause of Love ...rubbish ..she didn't even die an honourable death ...Hell fire straight
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Funkychic(f): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rest in peace nne..... but come, hope d stupid guy dat caused dis has also learnt not to use ladies and dump them for their besties..huh?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Guyz!!. Learn to stick to one girl. Don't hurt them by cheating on 'em.

This could happen to the girl you dumped.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

Worthless muttonhead! I don't know what u gain from drinking ur fellow women's vaginal discharge. Seriously, how does it taste? grin and ur happy gulping it. Smh, U must be suffering from cancer of the mouth. Homoerotic bush mammal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.