Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103847 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by torchwave: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Saddening. You lose hope life will give you another one....but running to the arms of death for hope or comfort....so immature in addition to being dumbly suicidal.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Sajio(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
why her best friend?? it's hightime guyz stop toying with ppls emotion.... not enough reason to take her life sha.. May her soul RIP
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by justpowerful(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
ella1000:
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
www.jobspase.com

------------------

which country did you register with coz Nigeria is not there... I wonder which postal code and phone number to write
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Pity! It looks like when it's ur time to die you lose your senses. Shez dead and still manages to cover her face with her hand in the last picture.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by nefertitiram: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.

Bros, you are right o!
How did the slippers get to that position? It looks like it was dumped there!
How was suicide even possible like this? Did she tie the rope, and jumped from up? Why does she look like she was trying to climb back up, her toes look like she was trying to climb.
If she didn't jump from up, where is the stool she used to suspend herself? This whole scene looks fishy. I would not entirely rule out a homicide here

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
She died because she got dumped by a boyfriend? Smh! This can't be true. Blame it on her undisclosed personal condition or the village witches
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by deevatee(f): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.
and it dint occur to u dat it myt be as a result of d struggling wit death dat flew her slippers ajar!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by aceswagg: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2015
This looks like a movie, her hands are bent touching the wall, shouldn't they have gone limp, she covered her eyes in the last pic, I doubt if people wud arrange her like dt, nd dere re no signs of trashing cos that rope won't really break her neck, just give her bruises, in the second pic her hand is clearly up. Shud have gone limp, is all am saying. #justsaying
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by finest0007(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2015
justpowerful:

which country did you register with coz Nigeria is not there... I wonder which postal code and phone number to write

Do not be deceived by this get rich quick schemes..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by chichriso: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
she must be regretting in hell now
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by probash(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Wow!! Thiz gurl has got sme nerve. Could thiz be another Anthony nd Cleopatra tale or wat ?? Taking one's life is not tha remedy oo. Itz moving on beyond unimaginable proportional measures........ Eyah! Nw she haz given dem them evry yard to drink dem selves in their frolics. Trust me dey wnt give a hoot abt her. dey neva did while she waz alive not nw dat shez passd away. Life haz got plenty to offer nt DEATH! Wait nd u will see, PEACE!!......... *litz weed*........ Puffs outta thread.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:
Do men worth dying for sef?
Not at all, for lesbians like you
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2015
hani2348:
I know we meant to respect the dead and all but this needs beating cause her dumbness is limited edition
stinggy:
No pity from me to brainless people undecided Take your own life because a guy dumps you ?
Do you know what was going on on her mind?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Not at all, for lesbians like you
devil baptize you
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Freksy(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2015
I find it difficult to believe this girl killed herself. A careful look at the surroundings can as well speak a lot - not realistic setting for what we are seeing.

Thorough investigation should be carried out. The girl that replaces her should be arrested, if at all that part of the story is true.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by UNLEASHED(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Poverty
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh dear...an e-hug to you...
..hope you are stronger!

Oh yes thanks cheesy now u won't even know I'm fighting such except I open my mouth n tell u.

For all we know there could be more to the story.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2015
otimothy:

yes not everyone that goes around wit a smile is alright,so if u dont knw anyfin abt me dont quote me wit the thought u did,u dont see dead people writing which is exactly wat im doing,beat this a lady i dated for 6yrs knowing practically all her family and she knows mine by nov last year the mum asked me i borrow her 200g to invest in her business for the festive period little did i knw i was paying for her engagement to someone else and december she travelled to be engaged to someone else,the worst scenaria is i saw her engagement pics on someones dp and lo and behold both mum,daughter and others didnt pick my calls till mid january and was apologising,nw u dont see me drinking acid or diving frm third mainland bridge,so tell me hw has killing herself solved the issue? i believe in whomever hurts u turn it around as a positive motivation and let them know it was wrong #thanks for waking up emotions i had kept in check#
besides i didnt write my story for self pity i wrote it so u wld understand life itself isnt fair and if u didnt kill urself when the going was good you sure shldnt kill yourself when its not as smooth as expected,so martinz tell me why u havent killed urself or u wanna say u havent faced the downward aspect of life?

Your first post was ignorant, you went as far as calling her names. Only now when you realized your mistakes, and instead of admiting it, your trying to come up with a pity story to justify your actions. It is well my brother.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

devil baptize you
I expected that. A die-hard lesbian would retort the same way
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2015
So sad. Those who commit suicide love themselves too much to continue suffering the pain inflicted on them by peoples of the world. #selfishlove
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by sylva1(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2015
This is very pathetic and uncalled for. A very young lady at that. What was she thinking? She had a future and many years ahead her and she choose to end it this rather unfortunate way. I just cant understand why she did this.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by handsome86(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Love is a wicked thing
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

I expected that. A die-hard lesbian would retort the same way
thunder fire dat ur mouth...shebi u want curse ds mrn of new month, dats how ds month wil be a dsgraceful month 4 u & ur family...u wil regret eva crossin my part wit insult...i dnt normally lik insult bt u pushin me far...ogun fire ur generation.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Jewelbaby01(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
that's a very intelligent observation. You should work for the CIA, we need more people like you in this country, too many dumb-asses in d police. That was my first thought, she couldn't have tied her neck and thrown herself down that building, someone did. And she couldn't have dropped her slippers at that position before climbing up the building to tie the rope, she would have climbed up there with her slippers on, if those slippers had fallen off her legs while she was struggling, they would never be that far away from where she was hanging.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2015
onila:
I hrd her boyfriend killed her
because she was cheating

Something is just not right. I believe when one wants to commit suicide they need something to stand on.

So we are to believe she just went up the top, tied the rope and then come back down and tie it hard on her neck. Or probably tied the rope to D iron on the top. Tied it on her neck and then jumped!

Oh please they should try another version! Dead don't tell tales, only the almighty knows what's hidden from us.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Digriz(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2015
All this suicide of a thing among young girls were as a result of immorality. I don't think any young girl that kept her legs tight and her boyfriend dumped her will ever feel cheated.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2015
it is just one thing

murder

she was murdered
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by anwo247: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Suicide My opinion is that

...this is a matter for the police. No comment....
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2015
candygosh:

Oh yes thanks cheesy now u won't even know I'm fighting such except I open my mouth n tell u.

For all we know there could be more to the story.
I am reallll happy for you.....You are a testimony!will check out your blog..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

Hello, I've been looking for u all this while but u always ignore me. What have I done? I was a lesbian yesterday doesn't mean I'll remain the same today. The problem is I have this weird hormone and I don't know how to control it. So I'm attracted to both sex. Please are u gonna PM me today? Please, please and please, I'm begging u cry
Biitch, I don't do confused hos like u. I prefer a girl to be straight and that's it. Look for someone else, no space here tongue
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
I am reallll happy for you.....You are a testimony!will check out your blog..

Thankzzz wink* hugs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.