Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103810 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Funkychic(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. Emotion is one of the most difficult thing to control. Have you ever felt hopeless, frustrated, bitter, depressed and see no reason to live for? You don't know her story or pain, so don't seat at your comfort and call people names. You don't know what people have to go through.

we have only heard that her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

If you have never felt real pain to the point where you have thought about ending your life, then you have no idea what pain is.

For all those going through hard times, please talk to someone.

Not everyone we see with a smile is doing alright.

my dear , tell them dat never understands before commenting trash sometimes
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
donpeey22:
Too bad this is coming from a pretty girl like you. undecided undecided undecided. U should have just ignored the guy nau
sometimes ignore dosnt work...hes a fool
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by blaQie(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
hahahahhhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHhHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...THE KIND FLOG WEY DEVIL GO FLOGAM FOR HELLFIRE EHN, HER SPIRIT GO HEAR NWIIIIII!!! NONSENSE!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Worthless muttonhead! I don't know what u gain from drinking ur fellow women's vaginal discharge. Seriously, how does it taste? grin and ur happy gulping it. Smh, U must be suffering from cancer of the mouth. Homoerotic bush mammal!
Your Mother.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Love is such a wonderful & terrible thing. A gift with too many curses. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
like seriousy i still blame GEJ for these. He never cared for the Chibok girls . this innocent girl was like "well my Bf left and GEJ dont give a care about us. i can as well kill myself"
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

I never cross paths with lesbians! Get that into ur semi-literate thick skull grin
You're the only biitch on NL that knows the costs of vibrators, di.ldos and all other intimacy gadgets. Ain't u ashamed of ur life? Must u end up the same way like ur mom? 14 years in jail awaits u, just wait until the long arm of the law gets hold of u. Miserable, dirty bush girl grin
Back to ur miserable mother
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

Blame no one, it could have been U
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
LyfeJennings:

Blame no one, it could have been U
just as u are doing now
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ehixestgratias: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. Emotion is one of the most difficult thing to control. Have you ever felt hopeless, frustrated, bitter, depressed and see no reason to live for? You don't know her story or pain, so don't seat at your comfort and call people names. You don't know what people have to go through.

we have only heard that her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

If you have never felt real pain to the point where you have thought about ending your life, then you have no idea what pain is.

For all those going through hard times, please talk to someone.

Not everyone we see with a smile is doing alright.

Yes, I like your comment because u spoke d real tin, I hv been down dis road lk 3 times buh Gods mercy was sufficent enough to hv kept me till date, and I appreciate a friend of mine dat understood my state den. Yes u would view my monika nd say wat would hv went wrong wit him,..... fear, depression, lonelyness, betrayal is not what anybody shuld wish 4 his/her enemy let alone. May d lord not look @ her action buh have mercy on her soul. Amen.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by stinggy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
SpencerLewis:

@Stinggy stop abusing me Lucifer son of The morning by equating me with ur imaginary Satan. I don't blame u. The blame will go to the organized religions. 4 ur info, Lucifer is the planet Venus when it appears in the morning, and the brightest object outside the sun and the moon in the galaxy. It is the Latin 4 the light bearer and b/c of its brightness in the sky the ancients called the planet Lucifer when it sets in the morning. It is also the Vulgate translation of the Hebrew expression for the "bright one". The Hebrew prophet Isaiah the term 'Lucifer' in satirical allusion to the king of Babylon, describing the frustrated ambition of the morning star to rise higher than all other stars: "How are thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning" (Isaiah 14:12). In the new testament, star imagery is applied to the figure of Christ: In the 2 Peter 1:19 he is called "day star" (Greek for phosphorous), and in Revelation 22:16 he is called "morning star". The identification of prophet Isaiah's Lucifer with Devil or Satan began with St. Jerome(who lived ?347-419 or 420AD) & other Doctors of the church after him, who held that Jesus implied the identification when he said, "I beheld Satan as Lightning from heaven" (Luke 10:18). From then on the confusion started and since no one could challenge the church then till protestant reformations centuries after it appeared to be the truth.

Eeyah dohh junior lucifer embarassed undecided
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

calmn down sweetie kisscool
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
runnazz:
fake news..how come her body is still flexible after she's been dead ?
Assuming it's fake, but do peopel stiff up IMMEDIATELY after death?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by xreal: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jetland:

how will she explain to God the cos of her death when she gets to heaven?

Simple!
She will say a certain man who owns/carries a long thing she enjoys - dumped her with the looooong thing.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by jude33084(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
kaypound:
This is so hard to believe. I think a proper investigation should be carried out and not so hearsay gist

The scene of the crime says it all. At a time she was trying to get loose from the rope by using her right hand to hold the window frame but her waist and bobom was too fat heavy so her neck snaps and that was it grin

Imagine a teen taking her life because of one yeye boy?

Nonsense! angry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

I AM AN UNREPENTANT LESBIAN
You don't even need to put in bold, we already know. It's a curse that runs through ur family like a pipeline. Your mom started drinking female orgasms at a tender age. The villager had to banish her. But unluckily she managed to use ur dad as a smokescreen to cover ugly side. Didn't she tell u u were hatched from the incubator? How can a normal girl be a lesbian? It's a curse! The demons living are from different backgrounds. Useless, oloshious village biitch!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
This na big idiot o! What is there to be dumped? Did Jesus Christ not go through more humiliating time than she had gone through? some girls shaaa ....anyway RIP ...at the end of the day ....na between you and your God.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
donpeey22:
calmn down sweetie kisscool
i hear u...let him keep on ranting

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by jude33084(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
chinwenduebo:
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.

According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Source: http:///QBeyD

There is no connection between her boy friend and the girl taking her own life.

The boy made a decision that may better his life in the future.

What a shame to her family; especially her mother.

Mothers are suppose to be very close to their daughters; making friends with them. Know their boy friends and know who they move with. Discuss their affair with them.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

I'm a lesbian
Are u tired, biitch? No female puss to fuel u up again? I warned u that time but u've crossed the line. I'll make ur NL experience miserable henceforth till u commit suicide. Lesbianism is not encouraged where I come from. It's only better for u to die
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by faradexs09(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
What a gothic view another life wasted over love, crazy beings with crazy thoughts...
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
DEVIL is at work
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by faradexs09(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Funkychic:

my dear , tell them dat never understands before commenting trash sometimes
No matter how hard, regardless of the multitude of pains u er subjected 2, ending ur own life is just so myopic, a lot of pple will pay to have seconds added to their's talkless of wasting a seemingly young life, even pple wid terminal illness cherish life ,when death nears...u gotta read tales of pple dt survive d hollocaust..we shud neva restrict ourselves to one end in life.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Darteyyyy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.

I think you're actually right.... I doubt this is suicide, her slippers are actually far away from her body.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by shammah1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
On the other note, this girl might have been murdered and put there. The police should do proper investigation. RIP
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by faradexs09(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
charlsecy:

The only thing I know save some chemicals,dt will stiffen d muscles after death is fire, a part from that the muscles lose their tones nd just go drab, although a corpse kept in d morgue will stiffen up too, due to d chemical used....
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
just from the pictures I can tell that murder isnt farfetched and also suicide is a huge possibility. let me state my points;

my points for murder are below;

1. She may have been drugged which weakened any resisitance before being hanged because u can see her right hand in the pic looking like she was trying to hold on to something to pull herself up by but perhaps was too weak to also do so. plus she is within reach of those pipes to her right but either she couldnt reach it due to her tight jeans or she was not allowed to. The position of her slippers suggest she did not place them there as they are too far from d body.

my points for suicide are below;

1. if indeed this was suicide this means she had her wits about her and the position of her right arm suggests she may have wanted to back out by trying to help herself up but gravity wouldnt let her but the adrenalin rush in that moment could have made it possible for her to pull up for a short while and scream for help.

However this looks more like murder to me.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by nefertitiram: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
charlsecy:

Nope, depends on weather temperature ti takes a few hours before rigor mortis sets in, quite a complex procedure though. She is still flexible, ds puts time of death with 1 to 3 hours...
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by nefertitiram: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:
just from the pictures I can tell that murder isnt farfetched and also suicide is a huge possibility. let me state my points;

my points for murder are below;

1. She may have been drugged which weakened any resisitance before being hanged because u can see her right hand in the pic looking like she was trying to hold on to something to pull herself up by but perhaps was too weak to also do so. plus she is within reach of those pipes to her right but either she couldnt reach it due to her tight jeans or she was not allowed to. The position of her slippers suggest she did not place them there as they are too far from d body.

my points for suicide are below;

1. if indeed this was suicide this means she had her wits about her and the position of her right arm suggests she may have wanted to back out by trying to help herself up but gravity wouldnt let her but the adrenalin rush in that moment could have made it possible for her to pull up for a short while and scream for help.

However this looks more like murder to me.

My fellow CSI forensic investigator grin
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by LewisO: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
No matter what happened, this is total stup!dity. undecided

But hold-on! She's dead her hand is still firm to the wall, i don't get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
rill:
she died for love.

No big deal! grin

Jack of Titanic did it

Jesus did it too

Goodluck Jonathan is doing it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.