Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution (49066 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
spongeback: All this "boys" that come on nairaland to talk nonsense you better advice urselfs, all this ladies you guys keep bashing tonto and all other nollywood actresses if they come and beg you for money will you give them? Till you get in there shoes stop judging them.

Even the girls that gives you free sex u will still bash how they smell,there breasts and all sort of rubbish. age is just a number don't only apply when you want sumtin pls let's be reasonable.

Please tell em.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by adami48(f): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
CFCfan: @adami48: I thought Stephanie Okereke was married? undecided
befor then, this tin happened 2011, i dnt wanna just disclose som joint u ll catch them red handed, but na oyibo wa do pencil still do eraser dis forum somtimes no safe
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Ninilowo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
SeanT21: Which nollywwod actress is a prostitute?
TONTO DIKEH
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by danny301: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
I think its high time you guys began observe some decorum in talking about peoples' private lives. For crying out loud some of the ladies mentioned here are some persons' wives and mothers.We are Africans and we know how wrong its to refer to a lady (especially one) as a prostitute.

I have a feeling that this site is beginning to loose its value and purpose hence anybody could wake up and post anything and the administrator would hurriedly put it in the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by bomly(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stop dehumanizing women, Make una big up nah, this is not the problem of Nigeria right now I beg. Nah solution we need not to analyse our problem
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I always wonder why people have seen Nollywood as a means of going to the next level, prostituion wise and th hey also use it as a means of getting Husbands.I feel they are denting the Nollywood Image.

THE ACTING PROFFESSION IS LIKE THAT EVERY WHERE FROM HOLLY WOOD TO BOLLYWOOD
SX 4 PARTS IN A PRODUCTION SMALL MINDS HUGE EGOS I REALLY FEEL SORRY
4 ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO MARRY AN ACTOR /ACTRESS
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Tracetruth: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
I think they belong to a higher class of that game than your girl
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by ceebo1420(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
SeanT21: Which nollywwod actress is a prostitute?
true talk help me ask am oooooooooooo
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ninilowo:
TONTO DIKEH

Nah, she is a decent lady.
She is a virgin
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nairaland is dying slowly but surely. Else tell me how a post created since 2009 that has only 3 replies will suddenly make the front page in 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Audukaya: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
na bad belle dey wory una
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by benevolenta(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Not all NL actress are pros, its just cooked up stories

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by benevolenta(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Not all NL actress are pros, its just cooked up stories
tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nigerians and stereotypes. Nurses are prostitutes, Actresses are prostitutes, All rich men are politicians, Insurance companies don't pay, every fair-skin lady is bleached, everything bad can only happen in Nigeria....blah blah blah. Maybe when you stereotype everybody, gender, profession finish your eyes go come down. Mtchw. May you be delivered!

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by azuboi32: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nah waiting be una own
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Cicy(f): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
People like faking holier than thou. All of those talking here are commiting or commited fornication.

Others run after married men.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
speedyboi: Nigerians and stereotypes. Nurses are prostitutes, Actresses are prostitutes, All rich men are politicians, Insurance companies don't pay, every fair-skin lady is bleached, everything bad can only happen in Nigeria....blah blah blah. Maybe when you stereotype everybody, gender, profession finish your eyes go come down. Mtchw. May you be delivered!

Sometimes I wonder if people here are gossiping grandmothers "agadi nwanyi" from remote villages with only a footpath and palm kernel light. grin

It's hard to believe these people grew up in middle class homes with lawyers, engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers, businessmen etc for parents. It's even harder to imagine that most even saw the four wall of a university.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by nairaman66(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Poster- A dry thread..
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by normaljenny(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
What is wrong with all you nairalanders? Una dey fear? All the female single actresses and few married ones are all prostitutes. Let them come out and deny it now. Some guys are even into gay-hawking their ass holes for more fames. angry
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by fr3do(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: Accusation without evidence is defamation of character and punishable under Nigeria law as well as God's law.

Next time you make such statement better have evidence in form of pictures or sex tape to back it up. Lest you risk being sentenced to psychological prison or hell.

ode!
Did he call anyone's name?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by COOLDUN: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
mobuch: Prostitution in nollywood IS real, i once impersonated myself as Femi Otedola, the owner of Zenon oil and called a famous nollywood actress whose name and surname starts with T and D, she agreed to meet me at Eko hotel to pass a nite in my suite. The day she showed up, i switched off my phone, she waited and waited, after getting frustrated at not seeing the Femi Otedola, I claimed I was, she entered her car and drove off.

How were you sure that she too was not an impersonated T and D ? you were just like a fellow who bought a fake necklace with a fake cash.

I know that prostitution exists in Nollywood , because they are human beings , the same way it exist in every sector of the society , but your point is not a sound one.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Lordwize(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Scarpon: its every where even in Hollywood
Becoz it is in Hollywood does not makes it a virtue.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
COOLDUN:

How were you sure that she too was an impersonated T and D ? you were just like a fellow who bought a fake necklace with a fake cash.

I know that prostitution exists in Nollywood , because they are human beings , the same way it exist in every sector of the society , but your point is not a sound one.

Dude, i know T.D's voice anytime any day; she was at d hotel live and direct at d appointed time i gave her; i was watching her from my car, while she constantly dailed my number, so i am sure of what am saying
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Ogadtop(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: .
Actresses i am sure are hookers are..........Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Cossy orjiakor, Anita joseph, Ebube Nwagbo and surprisingly Omotola jalade and Stella damasus! Forget how 'innocent' their faces are! This people are big time prosti.t.utes who 'codedly' sleep with big men for money! Have you ever wondered how come the female actresses drive much more expensive cars than their male counterpart?
men are bread winners of their homes with huge bills to pay, while their female counterparts have husbands who shoulder bills.they are left with their moni to buy whatever they want.so u have no point.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by PrinceOzils(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dats it cryDats it
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:

so if this forum thtz filled with anonymous posters talks about how Cameroon people are the descendants of chimpanzees and gorillas, you'll believe them, right?

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I weep for Cameroon. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
CFCfan:
I weep for Cameroon. undecided

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Cashio(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Temismith: Which noli wood anchtress is a prostitution?undecided
like OMG!! Wch kinda grammar be dis my mannest man

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by HAH: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
Prostitution get level now, some do it for 2k, some 20k, some do it for TV audition,some do it for employment, some do it for contract and some even do it for ministerial appointment.

So am not surprised about nollywood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" / AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.