Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution (49065 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by rach4truth(f): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: .
Actresses i am sure are hookers are..........Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Cossy orjiakor, Anita joseph, Ebube Nwagbo and surprisingly Omotola jalade and Stella damasus! Forget how 'innocent' their faces are! This people are big time prosti.t.utes who 'codedly' sleep with big men for money! Have you ever wondered how come the female actresses drive much more expensive cars than their male counterpart?
i wonder oo oo oo, tell them.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
scribble:

i dont have pictures or compromising videos of the any HEADmistresses I have come across but that doesnt negate the fact they are there

In other words you are a rumor monger?

It is only people who have never being wrongly accused that will believe this story. For those of yours who have we tend to believe evidence more than hear say.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Ifecoded(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Scarpon]its every where even in Hollywood... Prostitute..EVERYWHERE U GO. Nollywood...RULE UR WORLD...Nollywood Prostitute...NOW U'RE TALKING.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by dasparrow: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I always wonder why people have seen Nollywood as a means of going to the next level, prostituion wise and th hey also use it as a means of getting Husbands.I feel they are denting the Nollywood Image.

The solution is to hire only male actors then since the male actors and those who patronize and sleep with these pros[b]t[/b]itute Nollywood actresses are all saints and not without sin. Shikena!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Godwin978(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
65% nollywood actreses ar prostitute especialy genevie genev she is even doing bluefilms
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by blaquin: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Godwin978]
''65% nollywood actreses ar prostitute especialy genevie genev she is even doing bluefilms''
Sorry to say this but that's real fact, 95% of N/Ls re pure gossips, haters, rumour mongers, low life beings that have no better things to do than pick on pples affair n weak points while we all know that every being has a dark side of him or her. whos a prostitute n what is prostitution, incase you dont know cos i know many dont even understand what they say, is simply means when you have slept with more than 1 partner all through ur life time, it may nt necessarly be for money, dont you think so, what about easing you sexual urge, what about for fun, what about setting some1 up, what about achieving 1 dubious plan, just think of plenty reasons to have slept with more than 1 lady or man, then you will know that all or many of us here have commited d same offence. Remove that in your eye so that you will see clearly to remove mine,
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by cumudie(f): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
All ds ones talking bou whoring. This tin is d same as fake result,paying for a job u do nt merit, stealing public funds... Na d same sin.
Lot of men here only get upset because they dnt have the level for such babes.
Na today? After woman suffer wif ma finish him go look for 'the tonto's of this world to spend him money with. Wetin I don notice b say men are dogs esp nigerian man: check it out gurls.. There myt b a frnd of urs ur guy doesn't like because to him d babe na runs gurl buh make him get money first.he date her.
My point is: leave these ladies alone. Na business. What bou babes wey d. Sponsor pple skulin wit dat kind money
2. Ur nt perfect.aftaall u knt tell me ur sooo pure
3. If u hav an oppurtunity u wil do it too
4.Workhard so ur children won't do runs in skul cus as I dey skul some gurls dey sponsor demselves by openin legs.. If u say der ar oda means pls provide it
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
tope3x: please dont let me do that bro,dont let me mention her name, but ones again, i swear to God, it happened life and direct
abeg go sitdown Jor! If you mention name weytin go happen sef? Abi anybody know you for nairaland?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by hardeyincah(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
mobuch: Prostitution in nollywood IS real, i once impersonated myself as Femi Otedola, the owner of Zenon oil and called a famous nollywood actress whose name and surname starts with T and D, she agreed to meet me at Eko hotel to pass a nite in my suite. The day she showed up, i switched off my phone, she waited and waited, after getting frustrated at not seeing the Femi Otedola, I claimed I was, she entered her car and drove off.
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean T for Tonto and D for Dikeh?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Toto Dike is no 1. Ask seun he petronises her:p
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2013
Godwin978: 65% nollywood actreses ar prostitute especialy genevie genev she is even doing bluefilms
Are u saying that Gene is also a p.orn star? I don't believe that.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2013
Godwin978: 65% nollywood actreses ar prostitute especialy genevie genev she is even doing bluefilms

65%

You must be joking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2013
i have been at an oil location (rig) and a very popular nollywood actress was brought for a white man (toolpusher). and after the weekend loving, the guy paid her 100k. you know dis oyibo guys like to run their mouth and the guy divulged all the priviledged info. she is there still chopping glo money as an ambassador but i lost respect for her. some of the actresses are but some are near perfect. take a cue from theater art department at school and you'd understand the worth of our dear actress.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by biafranqueen: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Wow
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 27, 2013
biafranqueen: My cousin is guest service relations manager at a hotel and spa in VI. N40,000 per night is the cheap room. Tonto comes often and other actress.TD smoke serious ebo and leave it smelly every time. These chicks are working behind the scene big time

Chei! Tonto don suffer.
She may have been there with her boyfriend cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by biafranqueen: 1:20am On Apr 27, 2013
Maybe cause she mention it was same guy always with TD Mercy (b4 marriage) shocked na knock anyone hustle
CFCfan:

Chei! Tonto don suffer.
She may have been there with her boyfriend cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Orikinla(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2013
She was paid for her role as a prostitute. Nollywood actresses can play any role in life as long as they like it and want the pay and benefits. They act for a living. They can play pros, mistresses, wives, etc. Omotola is playing a permanent role as Mrs. Ekeinde and she would not have accepted the role if the pilot could not pay her. She married him for his money to help her poor mother who was a widow. Lest we forget, the world is a stage and we are all actors. Which one is your role? Nairaland busybody or Nollywood gossip?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Leo2flex(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2013
gbaky_floor: Accusation without evidence is defamation of character and punishable under Nigeria law as well as God's law.

Next time you make such statement better have evidence in form of pictures or sex tape to back it up. Lest you risk being sentenced to psychological prison or hell.
Correct!Gbam
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2013

You are senseless for confidently posting this false information about Gene. If she was your wife or sister, how would you feel seeing a stranger post something like this about her? Where is your evidence? Where is your link? You unemployed amebo man, your mates are married and building houses in the village for their parents, you! - you're here bad mouthing people you dunno in reality. Shame on you! Whatever you do unto others, imagine it done to you first before doing it to others. Please have some sense, if your brain is leaking- beg your family members to contribute parts of their brains for you. ISHIE!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2013
profjustine: Toto Dike is no 1. Ask seun he petronises her:p

Another senseless man confidently posting his assumptions... I wish I could see you now and just slap that your face.. Anofia!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by kelvinnn(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I always wonder why people have seen Nollywood as a means of going to the next level, prostituion wise and th hey also use it as a means of getting Husbands.I feel they are denting the Nollywood Image.
na their headache be that, make them just make good movies that is my concern, shikena..
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2013
tope3x: I WONT MENTION NAME HERE, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD, I HAVE SEEN A NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS THAT WAS CALLED FOR MY FRIEND THAT TRAVELED TO NIGERIA SOME MONTHS BACK, THEY HAD SEX, AND SHE WAS PAID, SHE'S A WELL KNOWN NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, BUT I WONT MENTION NAME, EVEN HER PICTURE WAS SENT TO ME ON BB FOR CONFIRMATION. NO BE JOKE
and why was her picture sent to you for confirmation?so u guyz can go around bragging that I've nailed that actress.you men can be quite use.less at times.u can talk if you're sure your sister hasn't slept with anyone for favours before or even ur present girlfriend or wife(as d case may be).and what about ur friend that's paying to have a prostitute?what's he?if not a whoremonger.and u sir I'm sure are the same cos birds of a feather flock together.go about bleeping prostitutes and coming to nairaland to brag about it.SHAMELESSNESS.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2013
lorretta u: and why was her picture sent to you for confirmation?so u guyz can go around bragging that I've nailed that actress.you men can be quite use.less at times.u can talk if you're sure your sister hasn't slept with anyone for favours before or even ur present girlfriend or wife(as d case may be).and what about ur friend that's paying to have a prostitute?what's he?if not a whoremonger.and u sir I'm sure are the same cos birds of a feather flock together.go about bleeping prostitutes and coming to nairaland to brag about it.SHAMELESSNESS.
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2013
How on earth did a topic of 2009 make front page ? All the admin in this site are crazy

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by delson2k: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2013
sadna wa oooooo,4 dis nollywood actress :Dna wa oooooo,4 dis nollywood actress
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Kaycee7(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2013
Actresses i am sure are hookers are..........Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Cossy orjiakor, Anita joseph, Ebube Nwagbo and surprisingly Omotola jalade and Stella damasus! Forget how 'innocent' their faces are! This people are big time prosti.t.utes who 'codedly' sleep with big men for money! Have you ever wondered how come the female actresses drive much more expensive cars than their male counterpart?
How many of them have you slept with? Abeg stop making factless claims.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Emlina(f): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Dts a stupid tin 2 compare. D guys re stingy 2 dmslvs. Cut d ladies sm crdt. Dy prefer 2 tk care of dmslvs nd drive cars worth their status. Dt doesnt label dem prostitutes nd d males saints.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2013
Babzilla:

THE ACTING PROFFESSION IS LIKE THAT EVERY WHERE FROM HOLLY WOOD TO BOLLYWOOD
SX 4 PARTS IN A PRODUCTION SMALL MINDS HUGE EGOS I REALLY FEEL SORRY
4 ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO MARRY AN ACTOR /ACTRESS
SHALLOW, IGNORANT IDIOT. How much do you knw abt d entertainment industry?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by innocent82: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2013
konami001:

Are you saying they have a box full of other people's husbands? Where the box dey?

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by jpphilips(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2013
cumudie: All ds ones talking bou whoring. This tin is d same as fake result,paying for a job u do nt merit, stealing public funds... Na d same sin.
Lot of men here only get upset because they dnt have the level for such babes.
Na today? After woman suffer wif ma finish him go look for 'the tonto's of this world to spend him money with. Wetin I don notice b say men are dogs esp nigerian man: check it out gurls.. There myt b a frnd of urs ur guy doesn't like because to him d babe na runs gurl buh make him get money first.he date her.
My point is: leave these ladies alone. Na business. What bou babes wey d. Sponsor pple skulin wit dat kind money
2. Ur nt perfect.aftaall u knt tell me ur sooo pure
3. If u hav an oppurtunity u wil do it too
4.Workhard so ur children won't do runs in skul cus as I dey skul some gurls dey sponsor demselves by openin legs.. If u say der ar oda means pls provide it

and if you were a man with no legs to open, how do you see yourself through school since we have not created any alternative yet?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2013
Kaycee7:
SHALLOW, IGNORANT IDIOT. How much do you knw abt d entertainment industry?
MORE THAN U KNOW
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution by Annie2gud(f): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2013
[b][/b]
jp philips:
mumu

and if you were a man with no legs to open, how do you see yourself through school since we have not created any alternative yet?
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.