Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? (9399 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys / Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
...clearly the females prefa them and am no hatin...although ma only issue wit Yoruba guys is that they r louder than a radio ...too loud! (no oofense) angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm Yoruba but Igbo guys treat ladies better. But then I'm marrying a Yoruba guy. wink ;-)
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:
....Ladies, you are our queens so we love you & cannot survive without you. we urgently nid yor help on this debate as yor decision will put a final closure to this on goin debate as to which is more romantic and best treatin lady like a diamond & a queen:

....YORUBA GUYS. wink

Or.

.....IBO GUYS. angry

Ladies, we urgently need you on this... Please advise so we can conclude. (Matutre contributions)

this surely indicates that you're a Yoruba guy...seeing as u put a smile when typing Yoruba..and an angry face when typing Igbo..

What's ur Yoruba name..I'll like to know.. angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by bayulll01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
booqee:
I'm Yoruba but Igbo guys treat ladies better. But then I'm marrying a Yoruba guy. wink ;-)
Bukola should I apply
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:
Bukola should I apply
you'd need to fill some application forms..so we'll know if you qualify grin
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:
Bukola should I apply
I hope say ur name no be Bayo! angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by itstpia8: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by bayulll01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
booqee:
I hope say ur name no be Bayo! angry
Lmao why naa,am Abayomi happy now!!!! But I prefer yomi
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by bayulll01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
booqee:
you'd need to fill some application forms..so we'll know if you qualify grin

Ok where is the form,I hope am not paying for it
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:

angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:

...You this *Okoro boy*..... u berrra bak of from ma woman....did u hear her say she likes Ibo guys? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
....anyways bak to the topic...Idris Elba is one of the best role model representin Yoruba guys coz of his British acccsent. He actualy leavess four roads from me in Peckam: ..Saw him at Sainsburys Shoppin centre yesterday wit one of ma hommies. The ladies love him but he aint notin though! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tyson beckford look IBO though...he resembles my Jamaican friend, Trevor.....U can tell by the shape of his head... Ok I admit, the ladies love him! angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by bayulll01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:

...You this *Okoro boy*..... u berrra bak of from ma woman....did u hear her say she likes Ibo guys? (no ofeinse) angry
haba mr cork agba ni yin naa,u can't be dragging those gurls with us naa,lol
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by itstpia8: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:
....anyways bak to the topic...Idris Elba is one of the best role model representin Yoruba guys coz of his British acccsent. He actualy leavess four roads from me in Peckam: ..Saw him at Sainsburys Shoppin centre yesterday wit one of ma hommies. The ladies love him but he aint notin though! (no oofeinse) angry

MrCork:
Tyson beckford look IBO though...he resembles my Jamaican friend, Trevor.....U can tell by the shape of his head... Ok I admit, the ladies love him! angry

ranting.
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
itstpia8:

ranting.

...U this fine Australian IBO Chick......M.O.D has ban u 28 times and this is yor 28th user id.....continue and yor ban will be extended or 5 years...Goat!! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
..itstpia8 is allways tryn to derail threads and they keep banin her....she nevaer learns..

...any way bak to the serrrious thread...ladies, so can we now conclude that U don't feel Hausa guys despite the fact they always rich?...r u sayn hausa guys lack Swaaaga? ladies Pls advise!
embarassed
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by smartg(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yoruba guys are players, igbos are nice.
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
...women complain that IBO guys are too agresive.... They say when they say when IBO guys get rejected for a dance at a Disco Parry, the start a fight. How true this? undecided
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by ojaydedon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:
...women complain that IBO guys are too agresive.... They say when they say when IBO guys get rejected for a dance at a Disco Parry, the start a fight. How true this? undecided

anam asu asusu igbo
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by DrAify(f): 4:03am On Mar 06, 2015
IBO GUYS ARE THE BEST wink
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
IBO GUYS ARE THE BEST wink

...ermm sweery ...the topick is not about buyin IBO made products.....The topic is about if females prefa Yoruba swaaga or IBO Swaaga.. (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2015
klassiquette:
Where are the ibibio guys? They're ever so romantic na

Lookin for calabar guys.... shocked, my dear u re on a looooonnnnnnggg tin...pity for u
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
zaragal:

Lookin for calabar guys.... shocked, my dear u re on a looooonnnnnnggg tin...pity for u
Sorry girl, I'm a calabar girl... Just saying that my fellow calabar bros are romantic
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Sorry girl, I'm a calabar girl... Just saying that my fellow calabar bros are romantic

Babe am also a calabar, yes no doubt calabar guys re romantic bt.........it's a no go area for me
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
...still cant understand why people tell me I look Jamo: Jamiacan? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by marggy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
yoruba all d way, nt all yoruba tho but Ekiti are d best. lol
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
MzNelly:
Romantic?
My brothers from the east please kiss

....arhhha...ok..so u r attracted to guys who hav jerry curl drippin down ther fore head ..abi?....in 2016?(no oofense) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by missKiffy(f): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tymax:
So romance is peculiar to a tribe? Lol.
I wonder o
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tymax:
So romance is peculiar to a tribe? Lol.

..Son..the thread is to find out why the ladies prefer Yoruba guys smiley to IBO people.........wot as tribe gots to do wit anytin?.. pliss read do glasses!!(No ofeense) undecided
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by MrCork: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
missKiffy:

I wonder o

...sweery..this thread as notin to do wit glasses...pliss read wit glasses!! (No oofense) angry
Re: Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Anywhere I find love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All am seeing is a green shirt (18+pics) / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.