Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys (3455 Views)

One Reason Why Ibo Guys Are The Richest In Nigeria / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by onyekachee(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
true or false

3 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by chiefolododo(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2016
False
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Bisjosh(f): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Trash!! Its actually the opposite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2016
although, unrealistic but practically the Yoruba man is evolving the economy.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by bentlywills(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol grin

Who 50k Gold chain epp undecided
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
bentlywills:
Lol grin

Who 50k Gold chain epp undecided

everyone involved in the transaction.

the government - tax and circulation of money in the economy.

the buyer- ownership of asset and benefit of the beauty the asset possess

seller- profit

14 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by osemoses1234(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2016
She dey cra ze
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by domopps(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Big False!

Cheeeers
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by nepapole(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2016
osemoses1234:
She dey cra ze
Baba ti para.

1 Like

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by iamharkinwaley: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Nonsense tweet.
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Kondomatic(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Bisjosh:
Most of the people saying rubbish and thrash are actually replying with at least a 35k gadget but their account balance is below 3k.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by saintneo(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:
Most of the people saying rubbish and thrash are actually replying with at least a 35k gadget but their account balance is below 3k.
Truth!

12 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Truth jare

5 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Bisjosh(f): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:

You are really craving for attention but im not gonna reply u again cos

You dunno my bank bal and what im worth
I hardly comment on romance section because its full of kids in secondary and university.

Im way above that.

Take care
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by MzUkay24(f): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Funny buh dahz so true

1 Like

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by zarakay(f): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2016
So true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Kondomatic(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Bisjosh:

You are really craving for attention but im not gonna reply u again cos

You dunno my bank bal and what im worth
I hardly comment on romance section because its full of kids in secondary and university.

Im way above that.

Take care
My comment wasn't directed to you. I was just pointing out a fact and I used "most" instead of "all" so I don't get why you're taking it personal. I am sorry if you feel insulted, that's not my intention.

The rest of your comment is unnecessary so I will pretend I didn't read

17 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Favorite1: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
We should make Humanity our RACE/TRIBE and
Love our Religion.
#copied#
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Preca(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Let's just leave this one...she's still a small girl,ko mo nkankan
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Histrings08(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Imagine...
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by ORIJIN201(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Preca:
Let's just leave this one...she's still a small girl,ko mo nkankan
grin
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Yoruba people just full here. All sounding sentimental. Mtcheeew... Dats becus they know its true. Hahahahahahahaha. E dey pain dem...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by ORIJIN201(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
halimi26:
Yoruba men are very sexually promiscuous but very fashionable while igbo men are very aggressive,violent,money-grubbing,criminal minded and fashionably inept
I prefare Yoruba men 1000%
Jesu grin did any Igbo man offend you?

5 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Kondomatic(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
halimi26:
Yoruba men are very sexually promiscuous but very fashionable while igbo men are very aggressive,violent,money-grubbing,criminal minded and fashionably inept
Igbos are really criminal minded and that is why God has blessed them to the extent that their water wells in Lagos and some part of south west states now produce refined gas from Niger Delta
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by jericco1(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
monkey kill monkey
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2016
embarassed[b]IDIETS!!!

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2016
halimi26:
Yoruba men are very sexually promiscuous but very fashionable while igbo men are very aggressive,violent,money-grubbing,criminal minded,insecure and fashionably inept
Igbo man dumped u, that I know... grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2016
That means the yoruba guy invested like a 100 million in MMM
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by SpecialStar(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2016
n
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Mujaheeeden: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Bisjosh:
Truth

2 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Mujaheeeden: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2016
halimi26:
Yoruba men are very sexually promiscuous but very fashionable while igbo men are very aggressive,violent,money-grubbing,criminal minded,insecure and fashionably inept
What is this agege bread seller saying bikonu

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Heaviest Breast Of This Lady That Drives People Crazy On The Internet.. / Meet The World's First Ever Smart Condom, I.con (photos) / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.