Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46310 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
[left][/left]
gatiano:
You are not intelligent enough to be what i thought, you are just one of the many who love to sleep in ice water. get off your lowly ground of "our tradition" non-sense, If a lowly religion created by little devils could destroy yours, it means that ancient religion based on science and mathematics, the real blackman's religion is not of yours, in so making, it is going to be flooded away(the reminant of it anyway).

You got no more moves, do yourself a favour, continue on another tread or atleast don't reply.

Devil is a skunk, you are a devil who is a skunk.

Lmao..!! I'm your boogie man.. My crew run the world. While you and your nation of Spookism whine like little bittchs. Lay fictional claims on things you don't own nor control... shocked

Is it the same african traditional science that you are eager to distort to fit in and give credibility to that your rubbish nation of retards... I see the disease of forgetfulness dey worri you...

Guy you're beneath me.. CHECKMATE..!!! 9
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
what crew? crew of reptilian, masquerades and polytheists? I'm sorry for you, you forgetfulness is deep that you don't even know what you are or where you belong. You don't even have the knowledge of what you worship, yet you blindly defend it and want people to keep with what was destroyed never to regain prominence ever again.
You are a parasite, feeding off peoples sorrows and pain, it gladens your heart to see people suffer, it makes your day, the more suffering of the people, the better for you.

Do you think that i'm senseless or blind when i call you a devil, black devil seven times wicked than the devil himself just standing on the pathway of truth? i know what you are.

It is a pity, after all this time, You can't prove the NOI or others alike wrong. outside observating, experiencing what is very difficult for you the describe due to chronic forgetfulness, You Honour your ancestors with reptilic look masquerades, your biological ancestors are disappointed in you, Your spiritual ancestor is getting a whole lot of experience in stu pidity and foolishness from you.

Omodale nu, omo ale
GooseBaba:
[left][/left]

Lmao..!! I'm your boogie man.. My crew run the world. While you and your nation of Spookism whine like little bittchs. Lay fictional claims on things you don't own nor control... shocked

Is it the same african traditional science that you are eager to distort to fit in and give credibility to that your rubbish nation of retards... I see the disease of forgetfulness dey worri you...

Guy you're beneath me.. CHECKMATE..!!! 9

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by HCpaul(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
He was coming from the outside of the creation.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
It amazes me how some people are so blind. Everything occurs right in their faces and they don't even see it.
A friend (indian) told me "what do you expect from a people whose gold crown was taken, striped nude of his fine linen clothes and fine shoes, sent away from his peaceful shelter, only to be locked in the mines(africa) and fields(diaspora) with canes under fear, suddenly freed with thorn on his head, rags as his clothes, bad food and left to roam aimlessly, only without everyday constant whipping" That is freedom to him, and he might savor it forever, the thone will become his new crown, rags his linen etc. To make matter extremely worst, some may say or claim is the ways of their ancestors to wear thorns from a million years of unknown beginning. some even said devil is not a concept, such is not known in their traditions.
I just had to give it up for the elder brothers and sisters before us.
Horus:

Do not worry about those who use abusive or insulting language. We know that on Nairaland we cannot trust those who “keep us in cultural and religious capvity and even worse keep us in the miserable condition of hate of self and kind.” So, it is up to us to make sure we are a well-versed vessel capable of spreading the truth to others, for if we don’t, who will?. When other races speak about how proud they are of their history, they are considered patrioc, however when we, Negroids talk about whom we are and where we came from, it is depicted as somehow "racist", belligerent, militant, rebellious, or offensive. History has clearly shown that we cannot depend on anyone else to do it for us, certainly not the pale races, the masters of lies and deception who live in the image of the beast and have purposely hidden our history from us and kept us in a state of physical and mental slavery. Less than one-tenth of the planet is made up of Caucasians, so they are the minority, not us. The lies must stop!

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
gatiano:
what crew? crew of reptilian, masquerades and polytheists? I'm sorry for you, you forgetfulness is deep that you don't even know what you are or where you belong. You don't even have the knowledge of what you worship, yet you blindly defend it and want people to keep with what was destroyed never to regain prominence ever again.
You are a parasite, feeding off peoples sorrows and pain, it gladens your heart to see people suffer, it makes your day, the more suffering of the people, the better for you.

Do you think that i'm senseless or blind when i call you a devil, black devil seven times wicked than the devil himself just standing on the pathway of truth? i know what you are.

It is a pity, after all this time, You can't prove the NOI or others alike wrong. outside observating, experiencing what is very difficult for you the describe due to chronic forgetfulness, You Honour your ancestors with reptilic look masquerades, your biological ancestors are disappointed in you, Your spiritual ancestor is getting a whole lot of experience in stu pidity and foolishness from you.

Omodale nu, omo ale

Temper temper..... grin i see i hit a nerve.. The truth is bitter. This conversation started from where you tried to distort yoruba words to fit into your doctrines of nation of islam. Macof called you out on it..I called you out on it. Now you are here condemning the same source you tried to distort to give credibility to your shiity nation of islam.

You were the same slowpoke shouting one Eledumare. But in reality the adherents of Eledumare are polytheists. It's either you're blind, mentally ill or you're simple exhibiting the symptoms of self-forgetfulness. In no where on this thread did I mention that I worship any god, but you're so forgetful and dubious that you accuse me of not knowing what I worship.. When I say that you are demented you will start posting videos. grin

That which you condemn, you want to turn around and steal. Smh.. You accuse me of reptilian civilization, but we already established that you are the one who believes in it..

Gitano you're not senseless or blind. Your mind is simply weak that's why you're captivated by doctrines of spookism. You are so spooked that you accuse me of feeding off peoples sorrows... You've no proof to support your accusation, except the figments of your spookism.

FACT: nation of islam has nothing to do with africans in the motherland. It has everything to do with black americans.. That's why you are always trolling on NL with blackman empowerment through spookism, and when you are called out, you turn around and accuse us of forgetfulness... How can you accuse others on what you believe. You give credence to the whiteman that you don't realize that you're actually praising him.

If you actually understand how one honors his ancestors you will realize how daft you are. Just by me embracing their teachings is honor, preserving their legacy is honor. Defending their names is honor. Like I said before, you gatiano after filling your head with the teachings of nation of islam, why are you here trying to link african concepts to their doctrines. We both know Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan did not teach you that. Is it because you feel empty inside.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
hit a nerve? you are slow. polytheism causes confusion. The real Yoruba with self consciousness never do idol stuffs, they don't partake in your so called masquerading. You do not have a single clue about the teachings of the NOI. your usual stance is still dividing the black people, as you learnt from the lowly people the devils and their siblings.
The devils fears us more than anything they've ever eccountered throughout their existence. not just NOI, but a whole other host. Yet in the killings of your kind and those who follow the devil's religion which is exactly the same as the you profess. Have you ever heard that those that know the devils got murdered? Malcolm X? he made a mistake, when he had dinner with the devils without using a long spoon, those devils that he later trusted betrayed him and they are not different from you.
Nice of you to call macof for support. it is the way of the devils. like i said i wasn't mistaken.

The picture attached was made by them, we do not praise them, we call them out for what they are exposing their true nature. You bury your head and help people bury their head in the sand like ostrich claiming no concept of devil in the tradition. forgetful devil.
GooseBaba:

Temper temper..... grin i see i hit a nerve.. The truth is bitter. This conversation started from where you tried to distort yoruba words to fit into your doctrines of nation of islam. Macof called you out on it..I called you out on it. Now you are here condemning the same source you tried to distort to give credibility to your shiity nation of islam.

You were the same slowpoke shouting one Eledumare. But in reality the adherents of Eledumare are polytheists. It's either you're blind, mentally ill or you're simple exhibiting the symptoms of self-forgetfulness. In no where on this thread did I mention that I worship any god, but you're so forgetful and dubious that you accuse me of not knowing what I worship.. When I say that you are demented you will start posting videos. grin

That which you condemn, you want to turn around and steal. Smh.. You accuse me of reptilian civilization, but we already established that you are the one who believes in it..

Gitano you're not senseless or blind. Your mind is simply weak that's why you're captivated by doctrines of spookism. You are so spooked that you accuse me of feeding off peoples sorrows... You've no proof to support your accusation, except the figments of your spookism.

FACT: nation of islam has nothing to do with africans in the motherland. It has everything to do with black americans.. That's why you are always trolling on NL with blackman empowerment through spookism, and when you are called out, you turn around and accuse us of forgetfulness... How can you accuse others on what you believe. You give credence to the whiteman that you don't realize that you're actually praising him.

If you actually understand how one honors his ancestors you will realize how daft you are. Just by me embracing their teachings is honor, preserving their legacy is honor. Defending their names is honor. Like I said before, you gatiano after filling your head with the teachings of nation of islam, why are you here trying to link african concepts to their doctrines. We both know Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan did not teach you that. Is it because you feel empty inside.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Mattpopson101: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you dont ask the answer will always be NO.
Its not a crime to ask or to know
halix239:
what sort of silly thread did you just open re you high on weed or what,you can open other silly threads but not you dare question the existence of God. mind the type of threads you open, rubbish
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
gatiano:
hit a nerve? you are slow. polytheism causes confusion. The real Yoruba with self consciousness never do idol stuffs, they don't partake in your so called masquerading. You do not have a single clue about the teachings of the NOI. your usual stance is still dividing the black people, as you learnt from the lowly people the devils and their siblings.
The devils fears us more than anything they've ever eccountered throughout their existence. not just NOI, but a whole other host. Yet in the killings of your kind and those who follow the devil's religion which is exactly the same as the you profess. Have you ever heard that those that know the devils got murdered? Malcolm X? he made a mistake, when he had dinner with the devils without using a long spoon, those devils that he later trusted betrayed him and they are not different from you.
Nice of you to call macof for support. it is the way of the devils. like i said i wasn't mistaken.

The picture attached was made by them, we do not praise them, we call them out for what they are exposing their true nature. You bury your head and help people bury their head in the sand like ostrich claiming no concept of devil in the tradition. forgetful devil.

Claims, claims claims.... Who are the real yorubas..!? You make all this wild statements with no proof..

See this fool, why would i call macof for support when he was the first person on this thread to call you out.

Like I said all the heroes of nation of islam are black americans. keep posting more rubbish to reaffirmed your weak mind. They are killing your kind. But what does a coward do. He buries his head in fiction and distorts his reality. All you have are mere claims and excuses Nothing more..!!!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
You can see you weak mind, tiny as half a grain, when you are lost completely, you cry claims, claims claims just like the devils, when you can do no more, you keep quiet so the noise won't awake who would need it, we know of this strategies, your fathers the devils did the same, you see, they keep quiet licking their wounds in the darkness. They sobered patiently awaiting their punishment. Who are you?
All the heroes that there is are all blacks in any righteous organisation that exist.

I will post a video of a pedophile that your female counterpart so worship so much, your slavemasters who designed your worship system (sorry, re designed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdThcURZH1c

for 5 months, i waited for you to proof The NOI wrong, proof Africanroots sciences wrong, to proof Malachi york wrong, to proof the Black Hebrew wrong, you could not proof a single thing wrong but for your lamentations.
We looked into your traditions, without deep investigations, we saw how far and deep you have gone astray.
If i find the truth in pluto, then pluto it is, Blacks are naturally righteous, except those who have learnt the ways of the devil and became twice as useless, filthy and wicked like you. check yourself.

What is this yoruba or ijaw origin? how did you come to call yourselves yoruba? A man like you that does not know who is father is, is a pity. How did we come about with so much division in religion and tribe? you don't know and you don't care now; that system suit you just fine, you enjoy seeing people suffer like the human sacrifice you and your cohost macof agreed with. humansacrifice? when we are not fox.

GooseBaba:

Claims, claims claims.... Who are the real yorubas..!? You make all this wild statements with no proof..

See this fool, why would i call macof for support when he was the first person on this thread to call you out.

Like I said all the heroes of nation of islam are black americans. keep posting more rubbish to reaffirmed your weak mind. They are killing your kind. But what does a coward do. He buries his head in fiction and distorts his reality. All you have are mere claims and excuses Nothing more..!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
gatiano:
You can see you weak mind, tiny as half a grain, when you are lost completely, you cry claims, claims claims just like the devils, when you can do no more, you keep quiet so the noise won't awake who would need it, we know of this strategies, your fathers the devils did the same, you see, they keep quiet licking their wounds in the darkness. They sobered patiently awaiting their punishment. Who are you?
All the heroes that there is are all blacks in any righteous organisation that exist.

I will post a video of a pedophile that your female counterpart so worship so much, your slavemasters who designed your worship system (sorry, re designed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdThcURZH1c

for 5 months, i waited for you to proof The NOI wrong, proof Africanroots sciences wrong, to proof Malachi york wrong, to proof the Black Hebrew wrong, you could not proof a single thing wrong but for your lamentations.
We looked into your traditions, without deep investigations, we saw how far and deep you have gone astray.
If i find the truth in pluto, then pluto it is, Blacks are naturally righteous, except those who have learnt the ways of the devil and became twice as useless, filthy and wicked like you. check yourself.

What is this yoruba or ijaw origin? how did you come to call yourselves yoruba? A man like you that does not know who is father is, is a pity. How did we come about with so much division in religion and tribe? you don't know and you don't care now; that system suit you just fine, you enjoy seeing people suffer like the human sacrifice you and your cohost macof agreed with. humansacrifice? when we are not fox.

Hehehehe we know who is weak here, latching to anything to make a point..

For 5months you waited For an answer that has been given. Not only is your mind weak, but your brain is super slow... cheesy

your convictions are yours, but when you distort historical facts to align with your doctrines i will call you out on it. What is there to proove right or wrong when it's simply a doctrine for its adherents. You gatiano being a follower of nation of islam is none of my concern. But you as an slowpoke on NL is of concern to me. Because, you constantly try to distort african history or concept to fit into your doctrines. The history of Nigerian tribes and their migration is there for those with brain to decipher. But when you try to relate their migration solely through foreign doctrines soaked in spookism then all you have are mere claims, excuses and accusations which is a trait you've shown so well on this thread and all over NL .

You made a claim about true yorubas. I asked you to clarify. Instead you invoke your devil. all teachings from numerous african traditional preist focuses on the man. Because man is capable of good/evil. The whiteman you call the devil is still a man regardless of your beliefs of who they are. All you have are mere claims hence your projections are 6000 or 900years before it comes to pass. So my friend your convictions are yours but historical facts are not.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
The tradition you follow is not also more than 6000 years old, it was deviced by Yakub. after 4000 years, it got seriously contaminated, The real priests were all killed off, or were taken, Their replacement were made by the whiteman, which is what is it today, that have the likes of you.
selling people's body part to white people and reptilians and making nollywood decieve the people. We all know that the white people's body parts are failing, Not that the black people are healthier, They could be, if they stop have sympathy and love for another race outside their own, and stop following the contaminated devilish traditions of yours.

We saw tribal marks on peoples' faces, we told them, no more slavery, they can stop now disfiguring themselves, it was because of slavery, that the ancestors introduced scarification, to drive down the cost of people, which actually helped. today, when slavery is no more, They say "it is the ways of our fathers" if this is not forgetfulness, what else can you call it? same with polygamy and be be be lo.

call it claims again as usual.
Abeg go sit down with your demented our ancestor stuff. you are feeding off people's sorrow. continue, it is but a short time.

GooseBaba:

Hehehehe we know who is weak here, latching to anything to make a point..

For 5months you waited For an answer that has been given. Not only is your mind weak, but your brain is super slow... cheesy

your convictions are yours, but when you distort historical facts to align with your doctrines i will call you out on it. What is there to proove right or wrong when it's simply a doctrine for its adherents. You gatiano being a follower of nation of islam is none of my concern. But you as an slowpoke on NL is of concern to me. Because, you constantly try to distort african history or concept to fit into your doctrines. The history of Nigerian tribes and their migration is there for those with brain to decipher. But when you try to relate their migration solely through foreign doctrines soaked in spookism then all you have are mere claims, excuses and accusations which is a trait you've shown so well on this thread and all over NL .

You made a claim about true yorubas. I asked you to clarify. Instead you invoke your devil. all teachings from numerous african traditional preist focuses on the man. Because man is capable of good/evil. The whiteman you call the devil is still a man regardless of your beliefs of who they are. All you have are mere claims hence your projections are 6000 or 900years before it comes to pass. So my friend your convictions are yours but historical facts are not.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
gatiano:
The tradition you follow is not also more than 6000 years old, it was deviced by Yakub. after 4000 years, it got seriously contaminated, The real priests were all killed off, or were taken, Their replacement were made by the whiteman, which is what is it today, that have the likes of you.
selling people's body part to white people and reptilians and making nollywood decieve the people. We all know that the white people's body parts are failing, Not that the black people are healthier, They could be, if they stop have sympathy and love for another race outside their own, and stop following the contaminated devilish traditions of yours.

We saw tribal marks on peoples' faces, we told them, no more slavery, they can stop now disfiguring themselves, it was because of slavery, that the ancestors introduced scarification, to drive down the cost of people, which actually helped. today, when slavery is no more, They say "it is the ways of our fathers" if this is not forgetfulness, what else can you call it? same with polygamy and be be be lo.

call it claims again as usual.
Abeg go sit down with your demented our ancestor stuff. you are feeding off people's sorrow. continue, it is but a short time.

See as body dey pain you... grin grin grin..one who has nothing tells one that has plenty to discard all he inherited from his awesome ancestors And choose spookism.... LMAO...!!! Thunder fire you there...
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
I do not do anything spookism. I know GOD exist in human and HE lives just like i live and breath and the devil exist too in human form. It is your tradition that put God as a spirit or some ancestors who died eons ago which you are not sure of. and you deny the existence of devil. a evil person always denies his evil doings now.
As per me been angry, think it like this. I have a cat which tickles my foot whenever they get out of the blanckets, that is a cat being a cat, will it be normal for me to be angry at it? affirmative no! i know you for a devil, a forgetful devil, why on earth do you think you can bother me? I use you to pass message across. of what use is it to be if you accept what i say or not? i never did ask anybody to believe, i ask people to think about it with open mind.
since you have been on this platform, you have never created any tread, not that it is compulsory, but seeing all your comments or posts shows that you criticize everything close to the truth, antagonizing the truth, but always support such things as human sacrifice.

not as anger, you are a devil and a saddist. you love inflicting pain, this i am very sure of.

GooseBaba:

See as body dey pain you... grin grin grin..one who has nothing tells one that has plenty to discard all he inherited from his awesome ancestors And choose spookism.... LMAO...!!! Thunder fire you there...

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
I do not do anything spookism. I know GOD exist in human and HE lives just like i live and breath and the devil exist too in human form. It is your tradition that put God as a spirit or some ancestors who died eons ago which you are not sure of. and you deny the existence of devil. a evil person always denies his evil doings now.
As per me been angry, think it like this. I have a cat which tickles my foot whenever they get out of the blanckets, that is a cat being a cat, will it be normal for me to be angry at it? affirmative no! i know you for a devil, a forgetful devil, why on earth do you think you can bother me? I use you to pass message across. of what use is it to be if you accept what i say or not? i never did ask anybody to believe, i ask people to think about it with open mind.
since you have been on this platform, you have never created any tread, not that it is compulsory, but seeing all your comments or posts shows that you criticize everything close to the truth, antagonizing the truth, but always support such things as human sacrifice.
[b]
not as anger, you are a devil and a saddist. you love inflicting pain, this i am very sure o[/b]f.

LMAO...!!!! At bolded... He who exhibit the trait of a weak, powerless and angry delusional person accuses others of being him.. Guy go reread your posts and look in the mirror.. Guy no be by force to believe in devil. If I'm your devil then I'm also your God.. You better bow before your maker..

meanwhile, you accuse me of inflicting pain... Hmmm.. Guy where is your proof..!? Oh I forgot, all you do is make accusations, lay claims, post fictional rubbish and rant like a fool..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Topsykrete, if you see things that man has created on earth like cars, gadgets and technology then you have the right to say "where was man coming from before he created the things he created" but when you see the ocean, the stars, the sun, the moon, creatures of the earth, the birds of the sky, animals of the earth and even yourself you have no right to say anything because you as a human is low. the same way a little child has no right to say anything in the midst of aged elders because he is young you also have no right to say anything because you as a human is low and you were created lower than the least creature in heaven. the only thing you should do now to avoid eternal fire is to trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Devil could not even make a cotton wool on his own. pele ti e.
GooseBaba:

LMAO...!!!! At bolded... He who exhibit the trait of a weak, powerless and angry delusional person accuses others of being him.. Guy go reread your posts and look in the mirror.. Guy no be by force to believe in devil. If I'm your devil then I'm also your God.. You better bow before your maker..

meanwhile, you accuse me of inflicting pain... Hmmm.. Guy where is your proof..!? Oh I forgot, all you do is make accusations, lay claims, post fictional rubbish and rant like a fool..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
Devil could not even make a cotton wool on his own. pele ti e.

Where's your proof... Claims and more claims..

Besides, the devil gives you and your god sleepless night.. Reread your posts, all you did was whine like a little biitch throughout this conversation about the devil's accomplishment.. While your shiity allah dwells in a state a state of self-forgetfulness.. Guy park well..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
What is molecule called in your language in a single word?
word for comets, asteriod?
what is the exact square mile in size of the river in your tribe?
Give me word in your language for one trillion, four hundred billion three million and two hundred thousand.
Can you list the components or nutrients found inside your tribe's common food called cassava. write them out in single words.
describe sand in your language.
or you can answer this alone and leave the rest, single words for the first 40 elements on the periodic table.
GooseBaba:

Where's your proof... Claims and more claims..

Besides, the devil gives you and your god sleepless night.. Reread your posts, all you did was whine like a little biitch throughout this conversation about the devil's accomplishment.. While your shiity allah dwells in a state a state of self-forgetfulness.. Guy park well..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
What is molecule called in your language in a single word?
word for comets, asteriod?
what is the exact square mile in size of the river in your tribe?
Give me word in your language for one trillion, four hundred billion three million and two hundred thousand.
Can you list the components or nutrients found inside your tribe's common food called cassava. write them out in single words.
describe sand in your language.
or you can answer this alone and leave the rest, single words for the first 40 elements on the periodic table.

Okay, before we begin my ancestoral language is Urhobo, we still speak our language.

Could you kindly identify your own ancestoral language before we begin... undecided
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm still tracing my ancestral Language. I'm from the south west, A Yoruba.

GooseBaba:

Okay, before we begin my ancestoral language is Urhobo, we still speak our language.

Could you kindly identify your own ancestoral language before we begin... undecided
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why Ethiope west or east? can i conclude that it may be the same Ethiopia? or is it a coincidence?
GooseBaba:

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Should i trust google atleast 30% on the facts of The Urhobo people?
Kind of political structure- Gerontocracy. Rules based on the Elders and plutocracies(started probably when corrupted)
The structure of Urhobo ideas and language as well as their culture and other institutional forms imply historical links between them and their neighbours, particularly the Edo-speaking peoples, and other socio-linguistic groups in some yet undefined areas in the Sudan/Egypt[/b] (for all we know, you might A Hebrew, Ethiopians are.

[b]The traditions of origin of the various Urhobo groups do not contain any specific reference to their ancestor other than that [b]'we are or we know are Urhobo'
.[/b]
It is either this is meant to be a secret or simply forgotten.

water spirit? what are the spirit forces responsible for good harvest?

GooseBaba:

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
Why Ethiope west or east? can i conclude that it may be the same Ethiopia? or is it a coincidence?

MOTHERFUCKER..!!! Identify your ancestoral language and let's begin..!! I didn't ask for coincidence... grin

This just shows that you have nothing like i suspected. You have nothing except claims, personal convictions soaked in delusion..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
Should i trust google atleast 30% on the facts of The Urhobo people?
Kind of political structure- Gerontocracy. Rules based on the Elders and plutocracies(started probably when corrupted)
The structure of Urhobo ideas and language as well as their culture and other institutional forms imply historical links between them and their neighbours, particularly the Edo-speaking peoples, and other socio-linguistic groups in some yet undefined areas in the Sudan/Egypt[/b] (for all we know, you might A Hebrew, Ethiopians are.

[b]The traditions of origin of the various Urhobo groups do not contain any specific reference to their ancestor other than that [b]'we are or we know are Urhobo'
.[/b]
It is either this is meant to be a secret or simply forgotten.

water spirit? what are the spirit forces responsible for good harvest?

Why are you jumping from pillar to post... Whether it's from Egypt or Mars or water spirit . I have a language. Culture and Land. Where did nation of islam identify you as a yoruba And the location of your people..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
dude shift abeg. I know people from benin, warri, edo and sapele. the first person in my life that first called the white people a devil is a Benin man from Edo, years before i heard of NOI. i just threw a the questions at you to remind you that you are an extremely forgetful person who keeps on forgetting that he forgot. Your condition is critical. Like i said, you do not know a thing about NOI. and you do not know a thing about the source of African Traditions, because if one does not have the knowledge, the understanding of the source, the rest is just sahara(nothing).

As for my ancestral language, i do not know as i'm 1000% sure that you do not know yours too. i'm Yoruba. Yorubas have a diversed history.
GooseBaba:

Why are you jumping from pillar to post... Whether it's from Egypt or Mars or water spirit . I have a language. Culture and Land. Where did nation of islam identify you as a yoruba And the location of your people..

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
dude shift abeg. I know people from benin, warri, edo and sapele. the first person in my life that first called the white people a devil is a Benin man from Edo, years before i heard of NOI. i just threw a the questions at you to remind you that you are an extremely forgetful person who keeps on forgetting that he forgot. Your condition is critical. Like i said, you do not know a thing about NOI. and you do not know a thing about the source of African Traditions, because if one does not have the knowledge, the understanding of the source, the rest is just sahara(nothing).

As for my ancestral language, i do not know as i'm 1000% sure that you do not know yours too. i'm Yoruba. Yorubas have a diversed history.

Speak for yourself you dumb cretin... So you know people from those places meaning what..!? Are they immune to spookism...So an edo man uses the word devil to describe the whiteman as the devil. That automatically makes the" word"same as the explanation/definition of nation of islam. I don tell you say your head no correct..

I use the word devil to describe the whiteman for his atrocities on his fellow MAN, not because he was allegedly given powers to rule for 6000. That's spookism you dumb azz..

You this miserable Nigerian/yoruba slowpoke. Since nation of islam tells you your history/source . Kindly tell me what language they told you is your ancestoral language. Or are you just regurgitating rubbish as usual..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
I AM YORUBA
I AM IGBO
I AM HAUSA
I AM FULANI
I AM URHOBO
I AM THE WHOLE MIDDLE BELT
I AM AFRICA, THE ENTIRETY OF IT
I AM KEMETIAN
I AM NOI
I AM AFRICANROOTS
I AM NUWAUBIAN
I AM THE REAL DEAL, I'M HEBREW
I AM FIVE PERCENTILE
I AM THE REAL ARABIAN
I AM BLACK CONSCIOUNESS
I AM ETHIOPIAN
I AM AUSTRALIAN ABORINGINAL
I AM AMERICAN ABORINGINAL
I AM THE BLACK PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE, THEY ARE ME
I AM BOTH SPIRIT AND SOUL
I AM THE ANCESTORS
I AM A MUSLIM
I AM THE SOURCE.
I AM ALLAH

YOU CAN DIE IF YOU WISH, One thing i have come to know for certain is you don't even have a clue of who you are.

GooseBaba:

Speak for yourself you dumb cretin... So you know people from those places meaning what..!? Are they immune to spookism...So an edo man uses the word devil to describe the whiteman as the devil. That automatically makes the" word"same as the explanation/definition of nation of islam. I don tell you say your head no correct..

I use the word devil to describe the whiteman for his atrocities on his fellow MAN, not because he was allegedly given powers to rule for 6000. That's spookism you dumb azz..

You this miserable Nigerian/yoruba slowpoke. Since nation of islam tells you your history/source . Kindly tell me what language they told you is your ancestoral language. Or are you just regurgitating rubbish as usual..

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Emma4Jesu(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
There are things we shouldn't even try to think or mentioned, because for anything to happen he God knows why and is for a purpose
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
I AM YORUBA
I AM IGBO
I AM HAUSA
I AM FULANI
I AM URHOBO
I AM THE WHOLE MIDDLE BELT
I AM AFRICA, THE ENTIRETY OF IT
I AM KEMETIAN
I AM NOI
I AM AFRICANROOTS
I AM NUWAUBIAN
I AM THE REAL DEAL, I'M HEBREW
I AM FIVE PERCENTILE
I AM THE REAL ARABIAN
I AM BLACK CONSCIOUNESS
I AM ETHIOPIAN
I AM AUSTRALIAN ABORINGINAL
I AM AMERICAN ABORINGINAL
I AM THE BLACK PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE, THEY ARE ME
I AM BOTH SPIRIT AND SOUL
I AM THE ANCESTORS
I AM A MUSLIM
I AM THE SOURCE.
I AM ALLAH

YOU CAN DIE IF YOU WISH, One thing i have come to know for certain is you don't even have a clue of who you are.

Sharrap dia...!!! You're everything but nothing.. cheesy that's the best your inferiority Complex in nation of islam gives you. A so called nation derived from the tortured minds of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan.

You're a worthless human being But a great fool. Ashamed of who you are, hence your constant rubbish you keep posting. For crying out loud. If you claim to be allah, then you're nothing but a weak parasite.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
shift
GooseBaba:

Sharrap dia...!!! You're everything but nothing.. cheesy that's the best your inferiority Complex in nation of islam gives you. A so called nation derived from the tortured minds of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan.

You're a worthless human being But a great fool. Ashamed of who you are, hence your constant rubbish you keep posting. For crying out loud. If you claim to be allah, then you're nothing but a weak parasite.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
shift

Shift go where..!! I dey here gidigba.. Who born the bastard..!!!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
ok, shigidi
GooseBaba:

Shift go where..!! I dey here gidigba.. Who born the bastard..!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.