Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Not All An Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All An Cheat. (543 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All An Cheat. by Lennylinconlee(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
He cheats on you and you go crying to his friend. He assures you that he would talk some sense into him. He cheats again, and you end up in his sister's arms crying like your life has been brought to an abrupt end. She still promises to talk to him and yet there is no change. He cheats again, and this time you cannot take it. You go crying before his mum, and she pleads with you to be patient with him! He keeps on cheating, you keep on crying and they keep on talking. Girl, for how long It doesnt matter if he cries along with you too. Apologies mean nothing when he keeps doing what he is sorry about...
One beautiful day, his mum asks to see you and just when you think you want to hear something beautiful. She drops the bomb shell. 'Please, I really want you to move on with your life and forget about my son. Another woman is pregnant for him and i dont my son to be a polygamist' oooh, like what were you expecting? You seriously think that a mother would support her son in marrying a girl when another is pregnant for him??
Ladies, please wake up from your slumber and face it;
*You are a getting married to a 'child' If they have to keep talking to him about you.
*Apologies do not mean anything if he keeps doing what he is sorry about.
*Ohh please, respect yourself! Do you have to keep talking about your relationship to everyone? Have you considered what marriage will be like?
*You are more than an option.
Even if you have wasted a good number of years on him, it is still better than wasting your entire future. It hurts,i know but isnt it better than hurting everyday of your life? You aint safe with a cheating man. Yeah, even the girl who got pregnant for him isnt too..
The fact that there's no perfect man on earth doesnt mean that you should end up with a beast. There are still decent and responsible men who stick to their vows so do not die in the hands of a cheating man. Do not buy into the myth that all men cheat! Not all men do.
Re: Not All An Cheat. by cyprianlah(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Not All An Cheat. by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Not All An Cheat. by fuckshit: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
fücking good one OP; fücking do hope she gets to fücking read this grin grin
Re: Not All An Cheat. by phlio(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
I wish I understand u
Re: Not All An Cheat. by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
not all men cheat undecided
Re: Not All An Cheat. by cirmuell(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
True smiley
Re: Not All An Cheat. by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

You got it right...it was a mistake
I wish the moderator will correct the topic

(1) (Reply)

2nd Semester Exams For All Departments / Does This Really Work Still?? / Marry A Girl Because You Love Her Or Marry A Girl Because It's Will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.