Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls (32606 Views)

Increase Your Joystick Size Naturally! No Drugs, No Creams / Sex Possitions For Guys With Small joystick Size / How To Increase Your joystick Size Naturally (No Pill No Device No Surgery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by KingTom(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

ROFLLLLL Amen/Amin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by chronique(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chei!!! Weiyyo alhaja. Kadan-kadan.
IYANGBALI:
gaskiya ni,alhaji halp sfoil my toto with burantashi,but I will like to pok the freek of congo men because it ha longer,bigger and sweeter than alhaji freek,kana ji ko
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by gnykelly(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
I think the north Korea own is political. to dampen their ego. I think every man should learn to use whatever God has apportioned to him appropriately to satisfy their spouse. do not take hard drugs and those rubbish herbal substance. just to impress anyone.
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by haul: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
50calibre:

You're not measuring it well.

That 9 you see is in cm, measure it with the other side of the rule.
sincerely you a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
SEE Which Countries Has The BIGGEST PENIS, And Which Has The Smallest

http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize
this is end time o.
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by IYANGBALI: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
chronique:
Chei!!! Weiyyo alhaja. Kadan-kadan.
to alhaji ba da ma,no froblem
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Ekaka1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
UnknownT:
Wow! What yardstick will they use to gauge the female's own since what is good for Obi is also good for Ada ?
Simple, we'll use calibrated dipsticks and vernier calipers to check for slackness or width
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by czarr(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]still on STICK-SHIFT things grin[/size]

Congoooo!
Holy Grail!!! shocked
7'1 ?___ unripe plantain @work.

Everything 'bout Chinese/Koreans just short sha.

I think there should have been pictures, I don't really know how this measurement works.

some pipu wan see pishures....
Kachisbarbie:

Congoooo!
Holy Grail!!! shocked

I think there should have been pictures, I don't really know how this measurement works.

Kachisbarbie:

Congoooo!
Holy Grail!!! shocked

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by IYANGBALI: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
In GEJ's voice "if it is too big or small America will know"

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by expert101(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
ULTIMATE ENLARGEMENT
Increase the size of your Manhood and boost erection using the safe and tested way.
Our Product is Nafdac approved with no Side Effects.
Free Nationwide Delivery
Call us 08125995807

Web: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-Pleasures/929172233768754
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by simdam500(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
*coughing* lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
iykedare:

Lol. Not everyone has got a 9cm d?ck like 50Calibre

I don't have a 9cm dic*k because I know how to measure properly, so I'm teaching you.

Now measure it with the other side and tell me the reading.

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by scholes0(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
This list is a scam joor
How can Ghana be ahead of us by a full 0.8 inches when we are both literally located in the same part of the continent....
I know I have seen these figures before in another publication/ and the figures and methods were said to be faulty.

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 9jatatafo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
See business opportunity for Naija. Oya aboki load the buratashi put for trailer, so that when we get to Apapa wharf, na to ship am to North Korea where their Machine Gun is just 3.8 Inches long. And North Korea women ready for punny expansion ASAP
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by iykedare(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2015
50calibre:

I don't have a 9cm dic*k because I know how to measure properly, so I'm teaching you.

Now measure it with the other side and tell me the reading.

Ok,you know how to measure but I dont . Lol. Kindly ask your babe to come measure it for me. Thanks
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by nwadiuko1(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2015
UnknownT:
Wow! What yardstick will they use to gauge the female's own since what is good for Obi is also good for Ada ?
na dipping stick dem go carry measure am
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] how can a topic with the word ddick make frontpage
gone are the days of good moderators

by the way my size. is not in your list
I can show u guys if u need prove

if I get 100 likes,I will post the. picture here [/size]
f

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by soltex(m): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2015
misfab:

wat?.....naa
Hi
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by freelancenig: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Mannylex:
I am a Nigerian, and I am far Above average....

Meanwhile the congolese, "Na MEN them be"

Have no fear; dokunbam is here

Gbam

Ope ooo cheesy

But what about the ladies? lipsrsealed

Ladies if you want to shine your kongo go to Congo undecided
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by phlamesG: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Congoooo!
Holy Grail!!! shocked

u want 2 see pics abi?
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by cbrass(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Pls how is the cost of living in Congo,I just love that country and her weather. I don't mind relocating there
Stop lying angry

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2015
misfab:

wat?.....naa

If that profile pic is yours, then you're beautiful dear.
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by mya1: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2015
I'm more interested in how the statistical data was conceived.

Before you talk about average in a country ,the sample data should be sizeable and random .

If the statistics was conceived through a questionnaire, then I'm sorry ,it's not credible! undecided

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by haryomikun(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Lilprincey:
How does this add value to our economy?..#hapi new month n'landerz# march4jonathan
All those who liked this comment probably have small or average dicks . #FACT

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by sapientia(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by chat2deen(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2015
misfab:
congo mandigo! shocked

Bad girl, how u take sabi mandigo? U must b his fan, d guy park wella ooo.
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by pelij18(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
SEE Which Countries Has The BIGGEST PENIS, And Which Has The Smallest

http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize
so now what's the discrepancy with theirs and ours?

Anyway i dont care a #Poo about thiz, just asking though.
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Darn! 50calibre and Fulaman - the both of you are my doozies but you lot look suspect! grin

I came here to see chics, man. grin

3 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2015
1bkaye:
But Nigeria should be in the orange section at MOST, where did they get their stats? grin

I never knew you get down like that, always thought you were some Church girl.

Nice to know - noted.

3 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by bigfrancis21: 1:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Majority of the countries in the green (XXL category) are black countries. Anyone noticed this? Does this confirm that blacks have the biggest of penis size of all races?

Even the Christian bible took note of this XXL size phenomenon of ancient black egyptians and hebrews 2500 years ago:

Ezek 23:20.
New International Version
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Now, anybody who is familiar with Donkeys know that those animals have terribly extra long genitals. grin

Ezekiel 16:26
You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians, your neighbors with large genitals, and aroused my anger with your increasing promiscuity.

2000 years after, science is just confirming the same thing. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

I never knew you get down like that, always thought you were some Church girl.

Nice to know - noted.
Lol I go to church if that's what you mean
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 1:48am On Mar 02, 2015
1bkaye:

Lol I go to church if that's what you mean

Lol. I wasn't alluding to that. tongue

You just never come across as someone liberal...but it's all good. grin

I see things more clearly now. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Man Travels From Lagos To Uyo To Propose To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.