Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls (32538 Views)

Increase Your Joystick Size Naturally! No Drugs, No Creams / Sex Possitions For Guys With Small joystick Size / How To Increase Your joystick Size Naturally (No Pill No Device No Surgery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I wasn't alluding to that. tongue

You just never come across as someone liberal...but it's all good. grin

I see things more clearly now. lipsrsealed
Ha, oh really? Fair enough cheesy

I mean, like most people I have my 'beliefs' but I'm generally pretty liberal minded lol

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by preselect(m): 1:58am On Mar 02, 2015
na who do this research? angry
this research is faulty.
what is the p-value of this study?
what is the confidence interval?
what is the research study method?
what is the power?
what efforts were made against type 1 error?

pls, ladies and gentlemen, ignore this report. as long as it doesnt report nigeria as the top, it is not true. hoha! cool

nonsense propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2015
1bkaye:

Ha, oh really? Fair enough cheesy

I mean, like most people I have my 'beliefs' but I'm generally pretty liberal minded lol

That's pretty interesting. And it's pretty much almost impossible to be aligned with just one ideology.

However, are you the quiet type, or do you like to express yourself albeit you're just a tad bit shy when too many eyes are watching? Just asking cos ya post on this thread cracked me up. grin

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by EmekaBlue(m): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2015
I carry lyk congo bazuka...i no follow una dey share 6.so
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

That's pretty interesting. And it's pretty much almost impossible to be aligned with just one ideology.

However, are you the quiet type, or do you like to express yourself albeit you're just a tad bit shy when too many eyes are watching? Just asking cos ya post on this thread cracked me up. grin
I suppose a mixture of all of the above? Depends on my mood lol

I joke around a lot by the way so if I ever say anything somewhat 'over the top' I'm probably just messing around cheesy
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Ademusiwa1: 2:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Who ever wrote this nonsense have not been to Africa.

How can 7" be consider big. Not joking.

I think 10" is the average

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Darn! 50calibre and Fulaman - the both of you are my doozies but you lot look suspect! grin

I came here to see chics, man. grin

Lol grin

The chics ain't talking, they're just observing. Naija chics with their holier than thou attitude, everyone's trying to be a good girl.

3 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 2:22am On Mar 02, 2015
1bkaye:

I suppose a mixture of all of the above? Depends on my mood lol

I joke around a lot by the way so if I ever say anything somewhat 'over the top' I'm probably just messing around cheesy

Lol. I'd say I find the 'over the top' side of you as expressed on this thread somewhat fascinating. I'm a fan already...and I'll probably say that side of you is the "common denominator" with my everyday personality on here. So, it's refreshing, alie? tongue

Anyway, I'll like to see this side of you more often...with the jokes since you have got a good sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 2:24am On Mar 02, 2015
50calibre:

Lol grin

The chics ain't talking, they're just observing. Naija chics with their holier than thou attitude, everyone's trying to be a good girl.

Lol.

Fvck the list and stats - as long as I keep taking all Ghana and Congo guys' chics - I'm good. And I shall continue to do that! cool

They've never been a competition, and never will be.

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I'd say I find the 'over the top' side of you as expressed on this thread is somewhat fascinating. I'm a fan already...and I'll probably say that side of you is the "common denominator" with my everyday personality on here. So, it's refreshing, alie? tongue

Anyway, I'll like to this side of you more often...with the jokes since you have got a good sense of humour.
Refreshing, fun, entertaining, you name it lol cheesy

Lol oh right cool, nice to meet you btw
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Missy89(f): 3:02am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Fvck the list and stats - as long as I keep taking all Ghana and Congo guys' chics - I'm good. And I shall continue to do that! cool

They've never been a competition, and never will be.

Meh!
Typical Nigerian arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by craigj: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2015
martineverest:
Is dat average naija size?abeg,my own big pass 6'1

I believe you. You know c as your shoe point n stretch. E done confirm every. Team Everest grin
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2015
1bkaye:

Refreshing, fun, entertaining, you name it lol cheesy

Lol oh right cool, nice to meet you btw

Lol. That's gonna be fun - don't be a stranger. tongue

Btw, you look cute...you've got this innocent Yoruba chic look, with a face that's a tad bit mean. I call it vintage-sophisticated and polished. grin

I like ya lips as well. lipsrsealed

Nyt nyt.
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by SirShymexx: 3:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Missy89:

Meh!
Typical Nigerian arrogance.

Lol. I'm not arrogant - that's my reality. grin

I've never found them competitive enough...only the Caribs can get me shook when it comes to competing with them for chics. grin

And I've got that ol'thang that can't be put on this chart - so I'm good. grin

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by urheme: 3:14am On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin

I need a korean guy to settle down with then.

Hate the big ones embarassed
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Ghana beat Naija hahaha nice #TeamGhana

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Fulaman198(m): 3:48am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Darn! 50calibre and Fulaman - the both of you are my doozies but you lot look suspect! grin

I came here to see chics, man. grin

lol you got it twisted bruh we wanted to see the way the women would respond to the subject and how this kind of thing inticies their lustful thoughts grin
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Fulaman198(m): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:
Ghana beat Naija hahaha nice #TeamGhana

This time I don't agree that Ghana wins. Nigeria's population is just too large that the Western butt kissers and GEJs are bringing down our country average with their small/smaller ones grin

2 Likes

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nmeri17: 4:32am On Mar 02, 2015
agoadiv:
bro so signature is amazing grin
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. That's gonna be fun - don't be a stranger. tongue

Btw, you look cute...you've got this innocent Yoruba chic look, with a face that's a tad bit mean. I call it vintage-sophisticated and polished. grin

I like ya lips as well. lipsrsealed

Nyt nyt.
You're funny sha lol
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Shubbylee(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]still on STICK-SHIFT things grin[/size]

Congoooo!
Holy Grail!!! shocked
7'1 ?___ unripe plantain @work.

Everything 'bout Chinese/Koreans just short sha.

I think there should have been pictures, I don't really know how this measurement works.

Lol....nawti babe!! u too like prick!! tongue
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2015
grin Na to port go Congo be that o. Choi big bananas grin
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Why are there no pictures to back this statements up? Una for dey show us. Na girls go decide which rank una belong, grin (May God forgive us all) amen

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Are there no pictures to back this statements? Guys, upload pix nah make we see n decide which rank una belong! (May God forgive us all)
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Performance isn't by size. Haven't u heard of small but mighty....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Sooooo.... Can anyone give us directions to this Congo where the anocondas live? grin

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
misfab:
congo mandigo! shocked
you be real p0rn expertembarassed

chai.. The wonders of creation grin

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Hhahaha.......it is how best you use the covk that matters, big deek with no experience=0, while small deek with good action is preferable.....ladies make una make una choice....... wink

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by JSmart4u(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2015
So it actually means that every one went pants down for the studies or probably recorded at the hospitals during various check ups.men are individually different,with whites flooding the internet with false figures gotten from the insecurity they face or better still to avoid their wifes looking for hefty and big guys like us blacks.i currently have 9 inches but have seen guys with more.

1 Like

Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by misfab(f): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2015
RedBenson:

If that profile pic is yours, then you're beautiful dear.

awww...thanks dear. gud morning
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by misfab(f): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
sapientia:

like seriously.. u know mandigo?

like seriously...whu dosnt
Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by misfab(f): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
chat2deen:

Bad girl, how u take sabi mandigo? U must b his fan, d guy park wella ooo.

lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.