Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) (42280 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Wicked! Stepmum Ties 2-yr-old Girl For Soiling Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by lorbah001(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
First grade wickedness

Pls permit to ask...........what ar kids best known sport?
Innocent children

Many ar mad but few ar roaming.....this lady is insane!!!!
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by siraj1402(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
See how she is looking. And this one will call herself a born again?

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Still on the 21m Nigerians that have mental illness.

A lot of them are walking among us like normal human being

3 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2015
OMG grin what de hell happened
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by jeff105(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2015
bad news
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Some nigerian women are wicked.
When the devil created Wickedness, it was some nigerian women that queued to be the first to take their share.

Chim òoooo oooooooooooooo. I just placed myself in that position right now and my heart ached.The imagery is so gory, reminds me of ISIS manner of execution. Poor child.Devil na woman. cry cry
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by chiibekee(f): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Dead conscience
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by 0b1nna: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

personally, i feel the father of this girl is lazy and pathetic.
If you are not ready to raise children, PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM TO THE WORLD TO SUFFER.
if you are not financially ready, emotionally ready, mentally ready PLEASE STOP....
looking at this baby's picture alone enraged me.
lord have mercy.

Stop blaming the father and focus on the evil step mum. Did the father, out of lazyness, give the osun state woman N5k to buy whip /koboko and punching gloves to be used on his daughter?
Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by vivaciouzz(f): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Dis woman is evil..imagine d pains d lil girl experienced..Her hands tied to d back..*sobs* cry cry

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
It's gej's fault....apc
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by sisisioge: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
To think the grandmother is alive but he opt to give the child to strangers! That's what happens when child custodies are given to the male folk especially of children under 5 yrs. They are clueless! He saw a toddler with marks on her body plus blood shot eye and still believed the bull story! That guy should also be arrested for neglect.

6 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ewizard1: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
If i talk now... people would say i'm heartless.

See how wicked this woman could be. Shouldnt she be shown wickedness?

Yeah like tying her up like that little girl, placing her head under the tyre of a truck and....

#SorryI'mOutofHere
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2015
where is the love?, when did we loose touch with our humanity?, even if u hate the father, what has it got 2 du with the inocent girl

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by czarr(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2015
asadike:
Dis woman is wicked, very wicked. So she can take care of her own baby but not her husband's. I don't blame her, if she is barren, she would learn to appreciate kids. Onye iberibe.
asin eh!....
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by zubby29(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Anoda igbo Mann from abia...wat a pity...
If I strt dey cry now nko
i wish u had brain

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by arsetalks(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Hand the said stepmother to me and I will sort her out. F*cking bastard needs to have a nail drilled into her eyes then electrocuted.

When I am praying to GOD for a wife that will give me a beautiful girl child ( if only that no problem) the bastard is there maltreating such a beautiful girl.

Hand her over.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Goodness Gracious!!!

She deserves to be tied to the back of a trailer and dragged along from borno to calabar
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by zubby29(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
d woman is simply sick nd d man failed as a father,d woman should b locked for eternity
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by 1stola: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2015
BASTĄRD MISERABLE WICKED LADY. angry
SEEING HER FOR THE FIRST TIME, ONE WOULD THINK THAT SHE IS ONE GOOD CHRISTIAN S.U LADY.
GUYS!
BEWARE OF LADIES DECEIVING US WITH THEIR APPEARANCE.

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by sniperwolf(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2015
With the woman's hair style, she looks like a Deeper Life member
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2015
spartoo:
Neva trustin an Osun woman eva
Grow up Mehn, so for ur yeye mind nw, u don dey generalise say na all Osun women dey bad, Smh for u, dats one of our prob in 9ja, #TRIBALISM, for ur info am nt an Osun guy.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by neyur: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
The consequence of poverty.

What do you mean by poverty?
Those family are not poor, they just lack understanding.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2015
look at the face of the witch. And na her bible go big pass for church.
A 2 years old child(24 months) that can't even utter meaningful words yet subjected to this type of terror.
walahi...that woman deserves to be sentenced to at least life imprisonment.

4 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2015
They met on facebook
She got pregnant
They had a daughter

NEXT

Observing while clinging on a ground nut root
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by olajosy: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2015
If dea's a course called "Jealousy" in higher institution dis wicked woman deserved a PHD in it. Cos dis act is beyond human intellect!!! Haba!!! Owu yi po ju...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by emerald20(f): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

personally, i feel the father of this girl is lazy and pathetic.
If you are not ready to raise children, PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM TO THE WORLD TO SUFFER.
if you are not financially ready, emotionally ready, mentally ready PLEASE STOP....
looking at this baby's picture alone enraged me.
lord have mercy.
hmm u cnt said the father is lazy bcus he is working n his is wife is mentally ill is nt easy on the other hand the second wife did nt do well didn't she think if it were to be her baby.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The hart of men! undecided
The only Hart I know is man city goalie... I think you should start reading dictionary than wasting your fucking time on nairaland...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by mileskiyo(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
NJPot:
This would be the fate of GEJ and his cohorts from may 29. They would be tied with rope and their useless mouth also tied and trown into kirikiri after may 29

Dude!!! Like seriously?! Is it that u are incapable of thought or what?! What has this child's horrible treatment got to do with Jonathan?! Don't get me wrong oh, I ain't no fan of Jonathan at all, but I think this comment of urs is insensitive n way outta line!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2015
If the offender were a man, they’ll be crying fowl. This is the greatest of all inhumanity.

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Benisconi(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Dat woman deserves to die. She are not a human being may b she is a witch
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by tyconcepts(f): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2015
I can't help but shed a tear or two......Man inhumanity to a child, an innocent child.

A child soiled herself.....So ffing what??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.