Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Glitches - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Glitches (43700 Views)

[story] Glitches…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
Nothing beats walking into a library and seeing the exact book you’ve been looking for. Julian’s search didn’t take long before yielding results. This one was titled ‘’GRIMOIRE OF ANCIENT NORSE ALCHEMY.’’

The title rang a bell. She remembered those days when she would seat at sunset with her teacher, Winnie.

‘’The Grimoire of ancient Norse Alchemy is the ultimate book in the mastery of ancient sorcery.’’ Winnie would say.

‘’What is alchemy?’’ The little Julian would ask.

‘’Well sweety, alchemy is what is known as chemistry today. Although it is seen as ancient, alchemy is said to be more advanced than the modern day chemistry. So advance it was, that alchemist said they could transform Lead into Gold. Of course the unenlightened saw it as sorcery. To them, it was utterly impossible to achieve what alchemists were achieving with human mind. The Norse alchemists did nothing to quell these rumours, in fact they decided to call their ultimate book a grimoire – a term used to describe a book of instructions in the use of magic.’’

‘’Teacher, do you have this grimoire?’’

‘’No, Grimoires were very important to alchemists that they went as far as hiding their inscriptions in cryptographic writings. Only Knights were allowed to keep Grimoires.’’

‘’don’t we have knights around here?’’

‘’I can’t answer that for sure. When our great mother migrated here, she came alone. Although words have been flying that certain knights came this far but for centuries, we haven’t seen any.’’

Little Julian looked down casted. She had seriously wanted to see a Grimoire and read all the instructions in it.

‘’Teacher, I’m going to find a knight and ask him to borrow me his grimoire.’’

Winnie smiled. Little Julian still had a lot to learn but she already talked like she was ready. Winnie knew that the prophecy would come to pass in Julian’s generation and she planned to give her the best education possible. Somehow she knew Julian was going to make the sisterhood proud.

A bead of tear rolled down julian’s face as she remembered her teacher. Fond memories of the only woman she had known as mother came flooding. She was only 3years and in an orphanage when Winnie adopted her. Her mother had abandoned her in a refuse dump due to the circumstances surrounding her conception. Over the years, Winnie thought her in the ancient tradition of the Norse, teaching her of the greater evil that would come and the role a curator would play in mitigating the darkness. She never expected to be that curator. The curatorship is passed on to selected girls by an elderly curator who feels her time on earth has been far spent. The sisterhood has nurtured hundreds of curators since Evelyn Erling’s generation but none had the privilege of facing mankind’s greatest challenge.

‘’Are you alright?’’ Aaron asked, ending Julian’s thoughts abruptly.

‘’yea I’m fine.’’

‘’No you’re crying.’’

She hurriedly wiped her tears.

Bobby eyed her curiously. ‘’How thoughtful of you to mourn my dad. Be rest assured, he is amassing enough solar energy to light us through the darkness.’’

Julian passed the book she had picked to Aaron who tried dusting it. She looked further through the piles of books until she saw another one that caught her attention.
ERLINIAN POEMS; A BOOK OF PROPHECIES.
She removed it from the shelf and went over to the only table in the library.

‘’Let me have the grimoire.’’ She said.

Aaron looked at her like he had never heard the name before. ‘’Grimoire?’’ he asked.
Julian stretched her hand and removed the book from Aaron’s hand. She laid the book right next to the ‘ERLINIAN POEMS’ and move her focus to the ERLINIAN POEMS, opening the wooden cover.

‘’Dafuq! What language is this?’’ Bobby asked as he peeked into the book.

‘’Its Icelandic.’’ Julian replied. ‘’One of the old Norse languages.’’

‘’Then we are screwed, who will translate?’’ Newton asked. He had been watching ever since with keen interest.

Julian didn’t answer him, she just perused the table of content and immediately started opening the book. She stopped when she reached the page she was looking for.

‘’Can I have a pen and a paper, please?’’

Tobi came forward with a pen and a paper and dropped it on the table.

‘’Thank you.’’

She started translating. The first line of words she saw on the page were;

Leiða mig inn í dal liljur

She scribbled down on the paper she was given.

Lead me into the valley of lilies.

She moved on to the second line.

Þar liljur snúa skrimsli í elskandi verur

Which translated into;

Where lilies turn monsters into loving beings.

She moved on but there was nothing more… that was the end of the prophecy cum poem.

LEAD ME INTO THE VALLEY OF LILIES;

WHERE LILIES TURN MONSTERS INTO LOVING BEINGS.

It didn’t make any sense to her. She was aware of how cryptic the enlightened Norse were. They hid their messages in the most cryptic forms possible, such that only a person with insight into their activities would be able to decrypt the messages. She raised the paper and passed it to the group.

‘’This makes any sense to any of you?’’

‘’Yes it does.’’ Bobby said immediately he read it. ‘’It’s one badass lover boy sending a love note to his bae. According to this note, the dude is a monster on bed but seems he wants to get all gentle and loving and that’s why he’s proposing lovemaking in a bed of flowers.’’

‘’No, far from it. This poem is the only clue Arsger Erling left to finding the cure to this thing, it definitely isn’t a love note.’’

Stella cleared her throat. Julian eyed her in irritation. Why does she always have to be a bitch? You have something to say, voice it out. This is no singing competition where you have to clear your throat.

‘’You have something to say?’’ Aaron asked.

Stella shrugged. ‘’I was thinking the monster in the poem refers to the Lomans. I mean, our main aim is to return all Lomans to being ‘loving beings’ and I think lilies would play a very important role if we are to succeed.’’

‘’I think she’s right.’’ Kingsley chipped in. ‘’if we are to prepare a drug to cure them, I think the most important ingredient would be the lilies. I don’t think the poem is complete though, what are the other Ingredients? Or is it just lilies? Even if it is, what quantity should be taken? Should it be taken in the raw solid form or do we have to squeeze liquid out of it?’’

Just then it clicked in Julian. Alchemy grimoires – unlike the magical ones which contain spells – contain recipes, formulas, all the chemical processes involved in alchemy.

She took a deep breath as she opened the grimoire. Her wish was finally coming to pass, she was holding a grimoire. But this is not the circumstance she had thought to be reading the grimoire. She had imagined taking the grimoire to her teacher who would teach her everything in it. She envied her teacher for her wisdom and still felt she was too young for this kind of responsibility that has been pushed to her feet. As she opened the grimoire, she held her breath, not knowing what to expect. She opened her eyes to the beautiful writing of the grimoire. It was as if it was written by a master artiste, probably Michelangelo. She was lost in admiration as she opened the grimoire slowly to the page where it was boldly written RECIPE FOR PREPARING LOMAN SYRUP.
She started reading the note below the something struck her.

‘’something is not right.’’ She said. ‘’It is written in English. English wasn’t a language in Scania.’’

She turned to the group but everyone was looking at her in a weird way.

‘’What?’’ she asked.

‘’The page is blank, there is nothing written on it.’’ Greg replied her.

‘’No look at it.’’ She started reading from the book. ‘’To prepare the syrup, prepare a 10% solution of the reagent in the book of prophecies, mix 10…’’

‘’Julian.’’ Aaron called out. ‘’’we don’t see anything.’’

Just then she remembered what her teacher once told her.

‘’The Grimoire only reveal itself to the worthy.’’

‘’But this 10% whatever, can you prepare it? You’re a biochemist right?’’

‘’Yes.’’ Stella replied. ‘’if the reagent in the book of prophecies is the lily, then we can easily extract their nectars using microcapillary tubes,
the preparation of its 10%solution shouldn’t be a big deal. We can work in my lab.’’

‘’Set up everything you need, we commence immediately.’’ Julian ordered. She stood up with both books and made to leave.

‘’No, you’re not going with that book.’’ Bobby said to her. She stopped in her tracks and came back. She opened the grimoire and showed him.

‘’MR. Bobby Charlton, can you read this?’’
Bobby eyed the blank paper without seeing anything.

‘’’that’s right you can’t.’’ She closed the book and walked out. She was past being nice.

3 Likes

Re: Glitches by nellyme(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2015
Thanks boss for the update....keep it coming
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2015
nellyme:
Thanks boss for the update....keep it coming
Re: Glitches by ElectGINeer(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2015
Your pieces was great.
Re: Glitches by ninja4life(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
Nice story.following already
Re: Glitches by Adinije(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
This story is suspense filled, making me an oliver twist. More power to ur elbow Ade. Pls bring on some more.
Re: Glitches by samsondavid(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
Vote°°°° 4°°°°°™™™Trypa™™™™™™ for Mz NL www.nairaland.com/trypa

Re: Glitches by samsondavid(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2015
Vote°°°° 4°°°°°™™™Trypa™™™™™™ for Mz NL www.nairaland.com/trypa

Re: Glitches by jezuzboi(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
I would also like 2 read that Grimoire. I have a strong feeling it would reveal itself 2 me
Re: Glitches by Anybodie: 1:36pm On May 14, 2015
Now following
Re: Glitches by Emanuel1997: 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
nice write up op expecting more
Re: Glitches by encubed(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
Ok OP. I have just spent the last 2hours @ Work reading ur story which has left me spellbound. Reminds me somehow of Dan Brown.

Great work. I shall only critique after the story ends.

This is good.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2015
‘’The United Nations Security Council in its meeting held today 21 August 2014 voted on the adoption of the UN Security Council resolution 1973 in Nigeria. The meeting with meeting number 6,621 and code S/RES/1973 was called as a result of the outbreak of a disease identified by US scientists as the Loman disease which has caused panic in the commercial hub of the country. Eleven Security Council members; Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Gabon, Lebanon, Portugal, South Africa, France, Brazil, Germany, and permanent members France and The UK voted in the affirmative. Three; United States, China and India abstained while only Russia opposed. With the adoption of the resolution, NATO has been empowered to take over the country’s air space and is expected to declare a no-fly zone.
Meanwhile, experts have continued to laud the decision to invoke the UN Security Resolution 1973 in Nigeria. Speaking to aljazeera newsdesk, a professor of international relations from Yale University – Prof. Gordon Hooper, spoke on the role such adoption would play in isolating areas affected by the disease and prevent it from spreading to other places.’’

‘’As you are aware, this issue is not only a health issue but also a security threat and that was the main reason that necessitated the adoption of this resolution. This would no doubt curb the spread of the virus to other parts of the world while at the same time fighting it in the affected places. Do not forget that this resolution has also authorized military intervention in Nigeria. We have heard issues of human right abuse by the Nation’s Army against even innocent citizens so I think the intervention of a more professional security body as NATO should be lauded by all.’’

‘’In the same vein, a public affairs analyst James Berkley shed more light on the resolution.’’

‘’People – especially citizens of Nigeria, should know that the world is not trying to witch-hunt them. In the face of such circumstances as this, humanity comes first. We must try our best to preserve what is left of this specie. Now, more than ever before, is the time for humanity to rise up and fight this common enemy and if fighting it include isolating affected places, then so be it.’’

‘’It is left to be seen…’’

Michael put off the TV.

Stupid journalists, they must be having a good time doing business on this particular news. After all, bad news is good news to journalists.

Zhirkov walked into the room in fury.

‘’what show am I hearing you put up last night?’’ Zhirkov asked.

‘’Good day to you too Mr. Zhirkov, my night was great, thanks for asking.’’

‘’Cut that. I gat no time for pleasantries, what the hell did you do with the couple prisoners?’’

Michael took a sip from the cup of coffee in front of him.

‘’According to a research by researchers from the University of California, 80% of conversations that start with pleasantries always end happily for both parties.’’

‘’Oh damn your happiness Michael. Need I remind you, the only reason you are on this team is because of your knowledge of this country. Regardless, you still report to me.’’

‘’Oh I remember that. Matter of fact, I was about coming to report to you.’’

‘’Fucck it Michael, you report to me before making decisions not after acting.’’

‘’Oh so now you’re the almighty General Manager, SVR black OPs conglomerate, Nigeria branch? Answer me. Maybe I could start writing proposals to you over what I should eat.’’

The words stung Zhirkov like a tarantula. He had opposed the inclusion of Michael in the team. First off, he was still a low ranking officer, and then he is black. Heck these blacks always want to dominate, like they want payback for the slave age.

‘’Next time you make a major decision like this without consulting with me, you’ll be the next lab rat.’’ Zhirkov stormed out of the room as he made the statement.

Michael couldn’t help but chuckle as he watched Zhirkov walk out. ‘’God knows you already look like a lab rat.’’

‘’mixed reactions have continued to trail the adoption of the UN Security council resolution 1973 in Nigeria, correspondent Temi Alabi went out to the streets to hear the reaction of the average Nigerian citizen.’’

[b]‘’America is the problem of the world today. Because we refused to legalize gay in our country, they want to plague us with their lab engineered virus. They have failed.’’

‘’we don’t need military intervention. The world should send us vaccines instead of sending people to come and steal our oil.’’

‘’I think military intervention is the best thing. These things are increasing on a daily base and we can no longer sleep well at night. I think the military intervention will give the average citizen peace of mind.’’

‘’me I no know wetin be UN Security Council Resolution 1973.’’

‘’The adoption of the resolution didn’t come to me as a surprise. Our economy has been growing at a very fast rate and this hasn’t augur well with the international community. With the No-fly zone and the closing of the country’s borders, they aim to cripple the country’s economy. Do you know how much Nigeria would lose if all commercial flights are grounded and if our ships don’t leave the docks? Millions of dollars.’’

‘’Nigeria is not at war, we do not have any dictator clinging on to power like Ghadaffi did in Libya that necessitated the adoption of the resolution. Even ivory coast that had civil unrest due to the refusal of Laurent Gbagbo to vacate office didn’t get military intervention from the international community, or is it because they don’t have oil? Shame on the African countries that voted in the affirmative, I’ve always known that these African countries hated Nigeria.’’[/b]

‘’Those were the reactions of citizens to the result of the United Nations congress held in the early hours of today. Meanwhile the government has refused to comment on the development. For TVC news, I’m Temi Alabi.’’

‘’Nigerians are so good with conspiracy theories that every single thing turns into an avenue for one sharp brother to formulate a story. I mean, see them blaming poor US.’’ Stella said.

‘’If you weren’t aware of the real story, I bet you’ll be singing the same song.’’ Segun replied her. ‘’By the way, who fixes a TV set in a lab?’’

‘’Someone who likes Nat Geo. You also shouldn’t be talking in the lab… why the hell have you been video covering me?’’ she asked Newton who had been following her with a video recording device.

He paused his recording and explained to Stella. ‘’look we have the Nigerian police force on our tail and some trained killers who want us dead at all costs. We have to face the fact, we don’t know if we are going to make it out of this nightmare alive. Do you wish we die without leaving a live lecture on how to produce the drug?’’

‘’We are not going to die. Once we are through with the drug, we’ll submit it to the ministry of health then this thing would be over.’’

''Are you scared of death?’’ Julian asked. ‘’ you shouldn’t be. We all are going to die someday, whether through police or in our sleep, it doesn’t really matters, what matters Is that we be prepared for death.’’

‘’Okay guys please stop talking about death here, I’m about to play this stuff and you don’t want the guys at the ministry refusing it due to the many death talks.’’

Stella continued what she was doing as she picked up the pipette and drew from a container and emptied the content in a test tube.

‘’According to the book, the drug should boil at a temperature of 42°c so we are going to run a boiling test diagnostic to see if we got the preparation correct.’’

‘’42°c? That means it would boil under the Borno sun.’’

Stella held the test tube with a forcep and held it above naked flame with a thermometer hanging inside the test tube.
When the thermometer reading reached 42°c, the substance refused to boil. They all watched with pleading eyes as Stella tried to shake the mixture gradually. Just when the temperature wanted to raise to 43°c, it started boiling. There was a deep sigh of relief in the lab.

‘’congratulations people, we just found ourselves a cure.’’ Stella announced.

1 Like

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2015
ElectGINeer:
Your pieces was great.
Thanks sir
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2015
ninja4life:
Nice story.following already
welcome on board
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:56am On May 15, 2015
Adinije:
This story is suspense filled, making me an oliver twist. More power to ur elbow Ade. Pls bring on some more.
I sure will.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:57am On May 15, 2015
jezuzboi:
I would also like 2 read that Grimoire. I have a strong feeling it would reveal itself 2 me
you wish. Are you worthy?

1 Like

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2015
Anybodie:
Now following
Emanuel1997:
nice write up op expecting more
welcome.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2015
encubed:
Ok OP. I have just spent the last 2hours @ Work reading ur story which has left me spellbound. Reminds me somehow of Dan Brown.

Great work. I shall only critique after the story ends.

This is good.
I'm a big fan of dan brown. please feel free to critique
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2015
Quite funny that i made front page and i didnt even know.

I want to send a big shout out to everyone who made it possible.

I know i've been failing in my duties to update, i swear you wont understand.
As we hit this milestone in our cyberlife, i pray we even reach bigger milestone in the real world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glitches by Emanuel1997: 6:12am On May 15, 2015
amen
Re: Glitches by heemah(f): 7:10am On May 15, 2015
Congrats on making FP Adegwurulez
Re: Glitches by encubed(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
Just got to work. First thing I opened is Glitches(Already Bookmarked).

I'm hooked.
Re: Glitches by almadebe(f): 2:24pm On May 15, 2015
Beautiful story ade, been on it since monday. Congrats on making frontpage.

Harjibolar10
Wia art thou. Cum and check this awt
Re: Glitches by Ann2612(f): 7:07pm On May 15, 2015
Welldone Ade, this story is really captivating. More MB to your data
Re: Glitches by kizzykeziah: 7:42pm On May 15, 2015
Yipee, you made front page @ adegwurulez. You had it coming anyway smiley

And the updates have been great also especially the whole grimoire part. Well done, sir.
Re: Glitches by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 15, 2015
Been long I visited this thread, congratz Ade, it was well-deserved.
Let me quickly catch up
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
Bobby was woken up by the knock on his door. He hated been disturbed especially when taking his siesta. In his house, he would simply put Adele on replay and sleep off with the volume of the stereo at its highest. This way, he wouldn’t even hear when those jobless neighbours start knocking to beg him for sugar. His father’s house was different, the old man was so cut off from the world that he didn’t even fancy a radio. If not for the damn promise he made to his father to remain in the house for at least one year after his death, he wouldn’t have to put up with other people’s indiscretions. The knock came again, this time it was even more annoying.

‘’Are you knocking or you’re boxing the door?’’ he shouted.

He quickly put on a singlet and rushed out to unbolt the door. As he flew it open, he saw Julian standing outside with a smile on her face.

‘’Hey Pacman, wasn’t expecting you.’’

‘’what did you call me?’’

‘’Pacman. You knock like you’re boxing.’’ Bobby replied. ‘’come on in.’’

She walked in, still smiling. She had been this way since Stella successfully prepared the drug. Even though the drug was yet to be tested on a subject, she was sure they had followed every direction on the grimoire. She could feel Winnie smiling wherever she was, she couldn’t be more proud of herself.

‘’…like dogs and ticks.’’ Bobby completed his sentence and laughed.

‘’Sorry, what did you say?’’

‘’I was just referring to the way the rest of the group follow you.’’ bobby replied and then quickly looked around. ‘’they’re not here, are they?’’

‘’Of course they are not.’’

‘’Good. I thought we’ll never be alone’’

‘’Why should we be alone?’’

‘’No…no…no. it’s not what you think. Not alone as in ‘alone’, I mean alone as in without disturbance, going over the details of this virus, you know what I mean.’’

‘’Yeah I get.’’ She replied. ‘’I just came to return your books, there were most helpful. I’ll just drop them and leave since you didn’t offer me a seat in the first place.’’

‘’No you don’t have to rush off, we could discuss over a glass of juice.’’

‘’I’m sorry they’ll be waiting for me at home. Moreover, we have nothing to discuss.’’

‘’How about taking a look around the library, you could find a book or two that fit your philosophy, since you want to be like my father.’’

‘’Waoh that would be nice.’’ Julian screamed. Matter of fact, she had seen some books she would have loved to read but she didn’t want to push her luck with bobby so she resorted to picking only two but here she was, getting an offer to pick any book of her choice from the private study of a Knight, she couldn’t believe how lucky she was.

Bobby gave a loud sigh and led the way to the study. At the study, Julian quickly ran to the shelf and started looking for a book she had found earlier.

‘’You know, a guy came here earlier and was telling me stuffs about you.’’ bobby said.

‘’really? Why would he tell you stuffs about me?’’

‘’Well, he said you were standing in the way of a ground breaking scientific research.’’

‘’really?’’ she turned with surprise on her face only to meet another surprise.

Bobby was holding a gun.

Aaron had been checking his wristwatch every 20seconds and it was beginning to get on Stella’s nerve.

‘’can you please stop that?’’ she asked.

‘’Stop what?’’

‘’Looking at your watch like the trumpet is about to sound. She’s been gone for just less than an hour.’’

‘’She wasn’t even supposed to last 30minutes. She was supposed to just drop the books and come back.’’

‘’Yeah but she can be stuck in traffic, this is Lagos man.’’ Tobi reminded him.

‘’I just have a bad feeling.’’

‘’Why are you so bothered anyway?’’ Stella asked. ‘’who is she to you?’’

‘’Stella please, now is not the right time for this drama.’’

‘’oh yeah? When is the right time?’’

Greg looked at his brother and returned his gaze to Stella. He could tell their relationship wasn’t smooth. He couldn’t help but imagine how things would have turned out if he and Stella where still dating. ‘’why don’t you call her?’’ he advised Aaron.

Aaron scrolled to Julian’s number and dialed it but she didn’t pick. ‘’she’s not picking. That’s like the 10th time.’’

‘’Okay bro, let’s go over to Bobby’s, I’ll drive.’’ Segun offered.

In the study, Bobby kept bolting the silencer over the nozzle of the pistol. Julian was looking at him confused, she didn’t get what he was doing with a gun but she seriously hoped it wasn’t for her.

‘’just last week I was lying on that couch on the palour, thinking how things had quickly turn sour in my life. See I was laid off from my job 3months after my father died. Since then it has been a typical case of living from hand to mouth. All my friends deserted me, even Segun – the same sonofabitch who was telling me about helping him clear his name. God knows I contemplated snitching on him, but would that put bread on my table? No it wouldn’t. I didn’t want to help him at first but I didn’t know what made me change my mind and let you use my father’s library. After you picked the books and left, I knelt down and prayed for a miracle – little cash for me to start up something.’’ He paused as he cleaned his gun. ‘’Do you believe God works in mysterious ways, pacman?

Julian nodded slowly, not knowing where the conversation was leading to.

‘’30minutes after praying, I heard a knock on the door – not as hard as yours though.’’ He chuckled. ‘’A middle aged white skinned guy with
a thick Russian accent was standing at the door when I opened it. He dropped a gun and a brown envelope containing 500k on the table with just one request. Guess what it was.’’

‘’No idea.’’ Julian said dryly.

‘’To kill you.’’

Julian’s eyes popped out in fright.

Bobby continued what he was saying. ‘’500k to pull the trigger, sounds like a good bargain doesn’t it?’’

Julian reminisced back to her teacher’s lecture on courage. ‘’Sweety courage is a virtue not everyone has. A curator must always be courageous even in the face of death. It is better to die in honour and valor than die like a chicken.’’
Out of her deepest essence, she mustered courage and started moving towards Bobby.

’’your father would be so disappointed in you. You are the exact opposite of everything he stood for. Our research was so successful, we have it all in a disc. Even if you kill us all, the disc will still get to the relevant authorities and the light you are fighting so hard to cover will shine ever so bright. Enjoy your 30pieces of silver while it lasts, your death shall be worse than the death of a chicken.’’

Bobby laughed so hard veins bulged out of his forehead. ’’I don’t give a rat’s asss about your light or research or whatever you would like to call it. This is my hustle, too bad you got caught in the web. R.I.P pacman.’’

He pulled the trigger.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
heemah:
Congrats on making FP Adegwurulez
thanks
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2015
encubed:
Just got to work. First thing I opened is Glitches(Already Bookmarked).

I'm hooked.
lol.. hope you dont get queried cos of this thread.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2015
almadebe:
Beautiful story ade, been on it since monday. Congrats on making frontpage.

Harjibolar10
Wia art thou. Cum and check this awt
Yaaga! I normally collect gate fee but for inviting someone, i'll let you in for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2015
Ann2612:
Welldone Ade, this story is really captivating. More MB to your data
Welcome ma, i wish you were more specific on the MB part cos if its MTN, change the prayer to GB. Mtn MB runs faster than usain bolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / The Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.