Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (38612 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2015
wallbuilder:
All of you supporting Tinubu, shame on you! When did tinubu become a good guy? Same Tinubu that asked tunde bakare to write a post dated resignation letter? Same corrupt rich Lagos Godfather. His alliance with Buhari tells you that something is fishy somewhere. Because you see, tinubu is worse that OBJ.
We supported Tinubu on this issue. Fani Kayode is not worthy to speak in public. Has he not been attacking Buhari's health? Tinubu my not be moral person but Fani gave immorality a more sinister meaning on this issue. Moreover, what as this got to do with the election?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by jingh(f): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Read b4 typing trash, read d agreement btw cpc and acn
wallbuilder:
All of you supporting Tinubu, shame on you! When did tinubu become a good guy? Same Tinubu that asked tunde bakare to write a post dated resignation letter? Same corrupt rich Lagos Godfather. His alliance with Buhari tells you that something is fishy somewhere. Because you see, tinubu is worse that OBJ.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
kingthreat:
This lunatic on the prowl again?
CAN YOU SWEAR THAT YOUR FATHER IS THE ONLY MAN THAT SLEEPS WITH YOUR MOTHER? OR IS IT YOUR FATHER THE ONE THAT DISVIRGIN YOUR MOTHER? I NEED ANSWER
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by size38: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
The PDP fail to perform in 16yrs of being in power because Tinubu has mouth odor?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by mustymatic(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
After polls, they'll abandon FFK again and he'll go back to his vomit. Mark this,Nobody deals with a psycho comfortably.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2015
servantleader:
Did Fani-Kayode try to kiss Tinubu?
Or did he actually kiss Tinubu and now regrets it because of the mouth odor?

Lol. Fani-kayode condones homosexuality so anything is possible..lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by cutieemperorh(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Omotolu:
Cheap shots. FFK is really a boy. So he is afraid of death,while Fayose advertised Buhari's death. Man up,FFK.
Tinubu has mouth odour?So what?We all have mouth odour. We all smell badly.

Speak for yourself bro
Moreover, close-up is your friend

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by sayyid(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
dis man called FFK is a sorry case ooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Lol election in Nigeria is funny and pathetic
just support Goodluck cool

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
CAN YOU SWEAR THAT YOUR FATHER IS THE ONLY MAN THAT SLEEPS WITH YOUR MOTHER? OR IS IT YOUR FATHER THE ONE THAT DISVIRGIN YOUR MOTHER? I NEED ANSWER

Hey from ur pained comment, I can tell you're an Igbo GEJ supporter. If its incestous acts like you sleeping with your sisters are ok, keep it to yourself. The next time you quote me directly and ask foolish questions, i will give you some hard words to remember. Mscheww

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Idrismusty97(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Nigerians to PDP: Tell us what your party have to offer.

PDP:...But Tinubu have mouth odour.

Nigerians: We need to hear more about your plans, as in your plans for the power sector you haven't fixed for 15 years now, your plans for our economy etc..

PDP: Hmmmm....You know Buhari is an illiterate?

VOTE WISELY

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by rottenegg: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
I am ashamed of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by jingh(f): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Go and have ur bath, u stink !
makky:
Awwwwwww.....and why ain't I surprised? He looks every bit of it, smelly smelly
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
pupsyd:
Ahahahahahah.......So That Man Called Thiefnub.u Mouth Dey Smell Upon All The Money Wey Him Get? Ah Na Wa Ooo grin

I started voting during Abacha initial transition effort before his death. Why is it now i started hearing Thienubu? and this particular word is used mostly by Igbos. What is wrong with this tribe full of hate.
Igbos should concentrate on matters on the ground rather than inculcating hates for other tribes.

IGBO LAND is the only region in Nigeria where other tribes or muslim has never held a political appointment. And they (IGBOS) want to contest elections in other region.

Truth is bitter. we need to check ourselves first, before condemning others.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Ayus34(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
wallbuilder:
Tinubu is still far better than ur 35yrs old criminal godfather that kidnapped a sitting governor in a car booth because of not getting the whole state budget.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Please, who are those granting FFK interviews? Says so much about their journalism
why? they shouldn't grant interviews to presidential spokesperson but you would rather they grant to thrash talker lai Muhammad

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2015
kingthreat:

Hey from ur pained comment, I can tell you're an Igbo GEJ supporter. If its incestous acts like you sleeping with your sisters are ok, keep it to yourself. The next time you quote me directly and ask foolish questions, i will give you some hard words to remember. Mscheww
JUST ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION I ASK YOU, MIND YOU YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EX GOVERNOR'S DAUGHTER, EX BEAUTY QUEEN, THE WIFE OF EZE IGBO GBURUGBURU AND THE NIGERIA AMBASADOR TO SPAIN, WHO ARE YOU AND WHO IS YOUR FATHER? MUGU

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Blazinraj01(f): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

why? they shouldn't grant interviews to presidential spokesperson but you would rather they grant to thrash talker lai Muhammad
He talks trash most of the time. It isn't a necessity to publish all of his interviews. Also, must everything be about APC and PDP, see beyond your nose.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Toby30(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2015
tobzy22:
Lol, na pesin wey get mouth odour dey knw anoda pesin wey get am too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by jingh(f): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Reason y she should support support backwardness
FreeGlobe:

just support Goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Bifwoli: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Can the APC invest in a broom to sweep out whatever is stinking inside Tinubu's mouth?

Clean thine house APC.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I started voting during Abacha initial transition effort before his death. Why is it now i started hearing Thienubu? and this particular word is used mostly by Igbos. What is wrong with this tribe full of hate.
Igbos should concentrate on matters on the ground rather than inculcating hates for other tribes.

IGBO LAND is the only region in Nigeria where other tribes or muslim has never held a political appointment. And they (IGBOS) want to contest elections in other region.

Truth is bitter. we need to check ourselves first, before condemning others.

perhaps we missed the memo where thief.nubu a former drug dealer became yorubas leader to the extent that criticizing thief.nubu is criticizing yorubas. smh

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2015
jingh:
Reason y she should support support backwardness
Buhari is backwardness raised to power 35 cool

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by holyokoto(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Mouth Odor hahahahahahahahah! mingle with his ugliness

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
JUST ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION I ASK YOU, MIND YOU YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EX GOVERNOR'S DAUGHTER, EX BEAUTY QUEEN, THE WIFE OF EZE IGBO GBURUGBURU AND THE NIGERIA AMBASADOR TO SPAIN, WHO ARE YOU AND WHO IS YOUR FATHER? MUGU

Yeah she married the Eze Ndigbo that disguised as a woman and fled for his life while he let many of your relatives fall to the armies of Obasanjo and Adekunle.

She also greased the bed of the insane talkative FFK, who admits she's loud and naughty on bed.

Right now, she's single. Try your luck. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2015
rottenegg:
I am ashamed of our leaders.
its indeed a shame! why should thief.nubu overlook such common thing as brushing his teeth.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
must u reveal ur folly?
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by xxttyy: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm....our elders say: even in the multitude of the words of a mad man lieth yet some words of wisdom...and much as people berate FFK, he still makes sense in his speeches a good number of times. @Topic: so Bola
Tinubu slurrs when he speaks; takes about 20 pills before he can speak; been managing parkinson disease; has terrible bad breath (sign of an inherent ailment)...; and last time I checked, he still has a Toronto certificate scandal and cocaine/drug pushing scandal etal etal hanging on his head. Buhari is still very busy covering up his own failing health and certificate scandal; I don't blame them though, these men are clearly old and old age naturally comes with its own health challenges..but my biggest concern is that Osinbanjo old man, that is hiding under the guise of "Pastor" while covering up the many lies and deciets of his Mentors in APC..."Pastor" in quote, that quickly abandoned his flocks @the snap of a finger to go and play second fiddle,to a line up of the same set of people that his Bible warned him not to be yoked with (unbelievers)...knowing fully well that as far these same set of people are concerend, he is an INFIDEL in their midst and is only being employed for their selfish interests..obviously Osinbanjo or whatever they call him, has no genuine Pastoral call. His first and foremost interest clearly is all about MONEY and POWER...yet some Nigerians do not see anything wrong in having these desperate stooges at the helm of the country's affairs..#smh#

gregg2:
[size=15pt])1) It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks.

2) It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

3) It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife.

4) It is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode.

5) So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2015
kingthreat:

Yeah she married the Eze Ndigbo that disguised as a woman and fled for his life while he let many of your relatives fall to the armies of Obasanjo and Adekunle.

She also greased the bed of the insane talkative FFK, who admits she's loud and naughty on bed.

Right now, she's single. Try your luck. grin

BUT YOU AND ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY CAN NEVER ACHIEVE HALF OF WHAT SHE ACHIEVED, MIND YOU AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
but was bleeped by fani femi kayode... No be today yoruba dey Bleep una mama, even king sunny ade bleeped onyeka onwennu
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by HirstMOG(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:
Upon all the money Wey Tinubu thief, him no fit clean up him mouth odour.

See Fashola teeth self, like godfather like godson

Bwahahahahahaha

With time I believe this man called tinubu will turn to one scaring bsh animal!!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT YOU AND ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY CAN NEVER ACHIEVE HALF OF WHAT SHE ACHIEVED, MIND YOU AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER

What did she achieve? By the way, the initial post was to spite FFK, so shut up.

As for ur question I will answer you after you have gone to campaign GEJ in sambisa forest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.