Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (38587 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by SirNetwork(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
idee91:
So what has his mouth odour got to do with how nigeria would progresss..... ?
A lot my friend. Imagine tinubu as a minister of foreign affairs

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by cococandy(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
This man is just a lousy loud mouth. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
ONITSHA AND IBADAN
tosinayoko cannot stay in onitsha but he likes Ibadan cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Adaezeagu(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
[url][/url]
Tosinayoko:
ow re u ppl better? Na ASHAWO una mama nd sisters dey do here even in d north. I was in kurgwi, quanpan Lga, i was astonished dat igbo ladies will bring dr cunt to dat end too.... I dont know who cursed u igbo d land needs deliiverance. Very annoying set of people
. aporogi tosin ko aporogi ayoko
Bia respect ursef. U have been Winnie your rotten mouth since.dis post is about ffk bashing tinubu and there are dsame tribe. Why are u dragging my tribe into it. Abi Na Igboman bash Tinubu? This hatred,envy,jealousy will surely lead u to destruction. If you know u can't share Nigeria with d Igboman, then immigrate to Cotonu

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
SirNetwork:
A lot my friend. Imagine tinubu as a minister of foreign affairs
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by shejane: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Now I have come to the conclusion that this man called FFK really really need help

Some things may seem funny but they are not

With the kind of things happening in the world, you will not know on time when someone really really need help
Is not about money again or politics, this man is losing it upstairs
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Adaezeagu:
[url][/url]. aporogi tosin ko aporogi ayoko
Bia respect ursef. U have been Winnie your rotten mouth since.dis post is about ffk bashing tinubu and there are dsame tribe. Why are u dragging my tribe into it. Abi Na Igboman bash Tinubu? This hatred,envy,jealousy will surely lead u to destruction. If you know u can't share Nigeria with d Igboman, then immigrate to Cotonu
NO MIND THE ANIMAL, THE PEOPLE THAT CAN NEVER LIVE WITHOUT IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by onyxo76(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2015
FFK , i 'm beginning to think that something is really wrong with you, attacking people on basis of personal hygiene is something else, if you want to play politics then play politics, lets leave all these primary school yabs out of this..
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by okanla: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Is this a campaign or what this fani kayode most be mad is not on is right sense.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by neutrotoba(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Bekwarra:
He was an APC insider so he knows what he was saying. Besides I know Tinubu's hands shake even at political rallies, that of bad breath I don't know.
So what's the relevance of his own odourless mouth to Nigeria's growth?? Uhn?? Mtchewww
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Dumexoga: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
idee91:
So what has his mouth odour got to do with how nigeria would progresss..... ?
My brother, am not supporting FFK, but its a simple logic. A man who cannot who can't take care of his own body, doesn't have any business with leadership. Leadership is based on excellence. If u can't take care of your body, it means u r dirty,a dirty man has no business with excellence. For instance, is it possible for someone who doesn't keep his room clean to initiate cleanliness in his own neighborhood? Don't give what u don't have.In fact, this men are dirty and can't lead this country anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Dumexoga:

My brother, am not supporting FFK, but its a simple logic. A man who cannot who can't take care of his own body, doesn't have any business with leadership. Leadership is based on excellence. If u can't take care of your body, it means u r dirty,a dirty man has no business with excellence. For instance, is it possible for someone who doesn't keep his room clean to initiate cleanliness in his own neighborhood? Don't give what u don't have.In fact, this men are dirty and can't lead this country anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2015
smakati:
Is ffk married? If so I am sorry for the wife, she is living with a deranged man.
not only his wife but his entire family and unborn generations. That guy is insane.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
neutrotoba:
So what's the relevance of his own odourless mounth to Nigeria's growth?? Uhn?? Mtchewww
pls help me ask those foooools
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Splashme: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
That his beautiful wife is enduring
the stench because of money

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Can Bola tinubu say this? RIP Funsho Williams
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by sniperr007(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Both sides should be blamed. Naija Politics is HYFR!

You right. Its stupid to say things like dat. How fos his mouth have anything to do wit this election. Well both parties r jus touts lookin for der interest.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2015
sam4:
Rubbish and so fucking what?

I wonder o my broda

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by shizzle11(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
PDPwayoo:

[s]I started voting during Abacha initial transition effort before his death. Why is it now i started hearing Thienubu? and this particular word is used mostly by Igbos. What is wrong with this tribe full of hate.
Igbos should concentrate on matters on the ground rather than inculcating hates for other tribes.

IGBO LAND is the only region in Nigeria where other tribes or muslim has never held a political appointment. And they (IGBOS) want to contest elections in other region.

Truth is bitter. we need to check ourselves first, before condemning others
[/s].shut up, you useless son of lucifer. The thread is about thiifnubus smelly bad breadth and mouth odour and not about igbos who are your perpetual nightmare, the reason you always have something to say even when what is being discussed have nothing to do with them (igbos). The Chicago cocaine pusher has mouth odour and bad breadth. Deal with it.

Fvcking yoruba cun.t

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by ALISMILE(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2015
I ve alws known that this FFK is insane, since the day he declared in public that he slept wit d Ibo queen, Lady Bianca. The question now is, how is mouth odour a national issue? PDP shud fire dis guy cos he is not doin dem any gud.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by rasco2000me: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Ffk u are a disgrace to ur family ,wheneva u wha to coment always say this prayers God run my entire life and my family the way jonathan is ruling nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by chikeFavor2000(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2015
Bekwarra:
He was an APC insider so he knows what he was saying. Besides I know Tinubu's hands shake even at political rallies, that of bad breath I don't know.
is ds how to save nigeria? u actually tink like ur master
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by BERNIMOORE: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2015
shejane:
Now I have come to the conclusion that this man called FFK really really need help

Some things may seem funny but they are not

With the kind of things happening in the world, you will not know on time when someone really really need help
Is not about money again or politics, this man is losing it upstairs
it seems APC can't continue politics of personality- damage they have often engage PDP ever since, ie, shoeless,clueless president,and son of otuoke, or dia ris godoooo..personal attacks, now you have a well skilled FFK that overmatch APC even carpeting amaechi on channels TV branding him as wearing same shirt for three days and very dirty and unhygienic man, I think APC has benefitted in the first 45min of the game,PDP is controlling the personality damage politics from the last 45 min into extra time, enjoy it as it lasts, unfortunately those saying ffk is not normal out of frustration on nairaland should know that ffk is not reading their comments but rather busy compiling what irritates APC most so as to distract them, and its a pity they are expressing their anger to ffk comments, ffk knows where to direct his blows once, severally or even multiple blows skilfully to where it hurts APC most, unlike Doyin okupe who just talks direction less at times, anyway yoruba s and personality damage sha, lai Mohammed and tunde bakare started it all

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by toprealman: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Yes. This is the quality of debate a party that has ruled for 15 years and kept Nigerians in darkness has to offer. No contrition or proposed vision forward just more infantile commentary. Honestly, people who still consider continuing with the status quo need prayes, it really is that simple.
AND YOU THINK THAT GIVING IT BACK TO THE PEOPLE THAT RULED US FOR 40YEARS IS THE WAY FORWARD?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:
Upon all the money Wey Tinubu thief, him no fit clean up him mouth odour.

See Fashola teeth self, like godfather like godson

Bwahahahahahaha

grin angry grin grin grin grin sad shocked shocked shocked grin

Hahahahahahahhahahaha Hahahahahahahhahahaha Hahahahahahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by rasco2000me: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2015
OBJ DONE KILL US NA DIS CAN ARO MAN U MAKE SPECIAL ADVERSER AND MINISTER NIGERIAN PKS DUS FFK NEED HELP
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by shizzle11(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Pamcrest:
grin grin For once i agree with ffk.....Tinubu d crackhead does have stinking breath, what do u expect from a doper!
interesting confirmation, so fani kayode isnt just blabbng grin

Ffk your breath may not stink but your mouth leaks....put a lid on it pls.
My humble submission
He spoke on self defence after the mouth-odour carrying thiifnubu attacked him grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by owolawitola(f): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2015
All those insults, everything that Fani kayode man said is so childish. Breath that can knock a beard off? Come on. Seriously?
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Abba999(f): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
He was once "married" to Bianca Ojukwu, while she was legally married to Odumegwu Ojukwu.

I command the 9 waters of the marine world to sew that your broken mouth!

Anuofia!!! embarassed
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Laid2001: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2015
This is the type of campaign we can get from FFK after 16 years of power by PDP.
This is pathetic. Seems the PDP has gone out of market.
Anyway Fani is only continuing where his father stoped.

See what FFk has to say about PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktnywFVDLNs

SAI BUHARI
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by missamanda(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode don spoil show for PDP....A matured man never speaks this way!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Reference(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
ziccoit:
Whatever happens to GEJ after 2011 election, what remain of FFK is gone. There is a monster called politics, a game with in-group and out-group. Your party members and tribe, wherever they belong are your in-group while others are your out-group. You don't denegrate your tribe by throwing cautions into the wind in order to please your party members. You will always need them even if they don't support you now. That is why I believe Northern politicians are wise. How many of them have been speaking from all orifices in their body like FFK, Doyin Okupe and other attack dogs? These people know they we always need their people no matter their present political differences.

Just tired of it all but....the APC and its supporters started it all. It won't end tomorrow. I said so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / 2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos / Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.