Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (38605 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by adaoshi(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2015
In the society they belong cleaning of teeth is prohibited

nwafuluozoh:
Not really surprised given the colour of his teeth.
FFK sha!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by puzo(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
FFK sha!

Snap ya papa teeth make we see grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Tonway(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2015
gregg2:

Fani-Kayode also berated former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and the spokesperson of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said were accusing him of many crimes, including bad health.

He said, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. it is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

“My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life.

“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Meanwhile, the party has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their renewed solidarity and overwhelming support for President Jonathan.

The party said its National Chairman, Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, has directed all PDP candidates as well as would-be government appointees under the party to prepare to go the extra mile to make huge sacrifices after victory.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-ready-for-buhari-election-says-pdp/

Mouth dey smell, but Senator Oluremi Tinubu dey suckam, lickam and kissam
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by eniwhy: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2015
wallbuilder:
All of you supporting Tinubu, shame on you! When did tinubu become a good guy? Same Tinubu that asked tunde bakare to write a post dated resignation letter? Same corrupt rich Lagos Godfather. His alliance with Buhari tells you that something is fishy somewhere. Because you see, tinubu is worse that OBJ.
We love them all! The corruption under PDP adminstration is unprecedented. Enough is enough!!! Fani kayode would pack to Otuoke with Jonathan after election.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Kingspin(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
aresa:
And this clown speaks on behalf of the president of Nigeria.....? How low this country don descend...
Do me i do u man no suppose vex. APC don over descend since bear it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by zudozz: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2015
If u see Tinubu picture (hugging fashole) n u say ffk is lying then we dont need 2 be told that u are not being sincere. He tinubu looks like an UDELE. With all this stolen money he still looks so dirty...I ve met ffk in person n I tell u again. That man is highly educated n everything around him was classy. son of a very wealthy famous man full of confidence spoke queens english 4 hours n did nt even sweat!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by ylaa(f): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
HAS IT GOTTEN TO THIS? CHRONIC MOUTH ODOR OR FRESH MOUTH ODOR, PLEASE LEZ USE OUR CHEWING STICK IN PRIVATE N OUR TOOTH BRUSH IN PUBLIC. THIS IS NIT NICE EVEN THOUGH I COULD NOT HELP BUT LAUGH ESPECIALLY WHEN I SAW THE PICS.

nzeadachie:
HMMMMM, IT'S TRUE OOOOO
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by handsome86(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
This one done pass close up abeg use grinded charcoal and cat shit to wash the teeth best teeth therapy
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by crossover(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
wallbuilder:
[b]All of you supporting Tinubu, shame on you! When did tinubu become a good guy? Same Tinubu that asked tunde bakare to write a post dated resignation letter? Same corrupt rich Lagos Godfather. His alliance with Buhari tells you that something is fishy somewhere. Because you see, tinubu is worse that OBJ.
[/b]But we are not voting for Tinubu. Tinubu is with Buhari the way Emeka Offor, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Femi Otedola and the rest are with our dear Jonathan. Unbelievable that someone will be thinking that a Prof, a SAN with a very sound background can be so clueless and sign undertaking to handover to someone else after wining and some of us are believing the story? Many of us may have lost their reasoning power just because of tribal and religious dispositions. What will be my loss if an Iboman or 84 yrs old man or woman rules & value of one naira becomes one dollar? In fact, how many good Nigerians of impeccable pedigree are coming out loud to defend the ruling party? Where are likes of Utomis, Soludos, Agbakobas, Falanas, coming out to defend the ruling party? The best among them are very clever by keeping quite. Which arithmetic made Iweala the FM and Emefiele the Governor of Central Bank? Definitely, we need a change IN OUR THINKING, ATTITUDE AND VALUES.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
The headline brought me here not the details......hahahahaaaaa. Politicians smelling mouth and a.... Since the time of Biafra!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by bigazu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Rad1cal post=31215730]Upon all the money Wey Tinubu thief, him no fit clean up him mouth odour.

See Fashola teeth self, like godfather like godson

Bwahahahahahaha[/quote

Tinubu sef looks like a moving corpse, he looks rotten from inside out, I won't doubt ffk's words. This is what u get when men engage in lots of blood sacrifices for power, dey begin to decompose from inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Ilekeh(f): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

just support Goodluck cool

I have a brain that thinks for itself. I'm not a zombie.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by SirBlack999(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beef of the century.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
So Tinubu mouth odour don enter airwaves. Hahahahahahaah chei. The rich also cry. Politics in Nigeria. Now anyone around Tinubu will be weary of any foul smell. See shame.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by XBLadez: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
But Fani Kayode didn't lie o grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Jblacki: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
FFK truly lacks respect. Dis is childish Femi gooooooooshhhhhhh.... We forbid u Femi Kayode.
God help us
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who born dis guy FKK?did he grew up in yorubaland?he totally has no respect 4 his elders anyway i had he has ran mad b4....he is really embarassing GEJ b/c he is speaking on his behalf.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Mbediogu(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
FFK sha!

Amala dudu can color your teeth black while gbegiri will add the green inter dentine green tinge. See American journal of medicine for Feb 2013 page 12. Bwuhahaha.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Eluwilussit(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
sholapot:
So,what has this got to do with our polity.
ROBBISH.

It is rubbish. No wonder.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by NewsHub: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have said someone should take this FFK to the nearest Psychiatric center before he gets worse.
FFK is a disgrace to leadership.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Olaone1: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have said this before. It is worthless engaging FFK in a verbal war. He is too mouthed...too eloquent and too rash to take on. He's basically a loud-mouthed brat with a soothing voice. You can't win!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by dsquare33: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is a big shame on the path of fani kayode the yoruba bastard who will sell his birthright for a poridge omo ale like father like son.No matter what even if some of the things he said were true,he has no right to say those things I know he and fayose will always live in fear for the rest of their lives.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by frisky2good(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Very few Nigerian politicians can say this. Hope FFK is not calling the name of God in vain.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by PastorOla1: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
NOBODY FIT KILL FFK, BUT FFK FIT KILL FFK. I SABI TALK, I SABI TALK NA HIM GO KILL FFK,
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Dubemkelly(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
This struck me real hard, so fvcking ridiculous, politics in Nigeria has taken another dimension, personal lives are brought to limelight... Wait so the camera has been hiding Tinubu's dark brownish teeth all these while? Omo some ladies dey tolerate oo, what money does anyway. Tinubu go brush and go for teeth cleansing/ whitening, this disgusting. As for FFK try be an adult, those statements sounded like my kid cousin in Baby class 1. Loool
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by sam4(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ganoderma:

I wonder o my broda
As far as senator doesn't complain what is his stress?
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by chat2deen(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
FFK u have diarrhea of the mouth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
tobzy22:
Lol, na pesin wey get mouth odour dey knw anoda pesin wey get am too
abi o bro
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
idee91:
So what has his mouth odour got to do with how nigeria would progresss..... ?
help ask dese trolls oh,as if na ge no come get chronic body odor
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by tushburg(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hahahahaha...Nigerian politics tho.
#NeverAgain
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by tonychristopher: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:
[/s].shut up, you useless son of lucifer. The thread is about thiifnubus smelly bad breadth and mouth odour and not about igbos who are your perpetual nightmare, the reason you always have something to say even when what is being discussed have nothing to do with them (igbos). The Chicago cocaine pusher has mouth odour and bad breadth. Deal with it.

Fvcking yoruba cun.t

ARGUING WITH YORUBA IS WASTE ....THE WAY THEY REASON IS BAFFLING

TELL YORUBA MAN THAT HIS VILLAGE IS DESOLATE INSTEAD OF HIM TELLING YOU WHY IS LIKE THAT ..HE WILL SAY THAT IGBOS ARE IN LAGOS ...NOW YOU CAN'T CORRELATE HIS LOGIC

TINUBU MOUTH STINKS ..INSTEAD OF SAYING WHY HIS MOUTH STINK WHICH WAS MENTIONED BY KAYODE A YORUBA MAN ..HE WILL TALK IGBO THIS AND THAT

THEY DO NOT REASON LOGICALLY

NO WONDER TINUBU HAVE THEM IN POCKET
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by tonychristopher: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
HOW DID HE FOOL THE YORUBAS AND POCKETED THEM ?

I THOUGHT THE YORUBAS SAID THEY ARE SOPHISTICATED BUT ALL I CAN SEE IS FLOCK MENTALITY

I RECOMMEND ORAL B FOR THEIR LORD RAHL

YEYE DEY SMELL

MTCHEW2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.