Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 (25639 Views)

The Gospel According To The Book Of APC Chapter 1 Verses 1 - 12 / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted / People Won't Just Leave Jonah Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who is mumu son of hari?

Nice work anyway. Still loving "the chronicles of Ike son of nna.

grin grin
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who is mumu son of hari?

Nice work anyway. Still loving "the chronicles of Ike son of nna.

grin grin

Lol,

It was a choice between Mumu son of Madu and Mumu son of Hari, I choose the former. Either, no escaping the Mumu. smiley

You read Chronicles of Ike son of Nna ? That's nice. Hope you enjoyed it!
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
PointB:

Lol,

It was a choice between Mumu son of Madu and Mumu son of Hari, I choose the former. Either, no escaping the Mumu. smiley

yes I enjoyed that of Ike son of nna. cheesy
Thumbs up to you sir,you are a good writer.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
yes I enjoyed that of Ike son of nna. cheesy
Thumbs up to you sir,you are a good writer.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
An0nimus:
I can only imagine a church sermon off Chapter 1 vs 15 grin

Then This!
2. Thereupon King Jonah the Able, son of Locki entreated his allies in the West saying, “Harken good people of the West, E-cow and his band of brigands seek to bring ruins to my kingdom, do send me your best chariots, swords, cross bows, shields in exchange for gold and silver coins.”

gringringrin

Pray, do share your insight with us. wink
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
PointB:

You for sharply attach pix. I hardly reject gifts. cheesy wink
(Point, son of B, from the land of wise men from East below the lower River Ja! )

In other words you're from Nnewi? grin
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
An0nimus:
I can only imagine a church sermon off Chapter 1 vs 15 grin

Then This!
2. Thereupon King Jonah the Able, son of Locki entreated his allies in the West saying, “Harken good people of the West, E-cow and his band of brigands seek to bring ruins to my kingdom, do send me your best chariots, swords, cross bows, shields in exchange for gold and silver coins.”

gringringrin
Somebody shouut hannenuuuuyah!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ishilove:

In other words you're from Nnewi? grin

In other words, I am an Igbo man. wink
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by DuchessLily(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Woooww!! Classic!!

I like d he-cow part grin
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Ikology:
Oga you are way too smart. Thumbs up!

Thanks bros.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by daygee1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
C publisher talent
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by hucienda: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
oi mayyte! this is genius! PointB I need you in the ranch... to tame nature cool
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by highlyhonoured7: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin
grin
Grrrrreeeaaaat article....i just enjoid it...talent not wasted........#princessfach@gmail.com.........Goc bless nigeria and U.S.A

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by medar(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is what I call creativity. Wow. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by gurunlocker: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
patiently waiting for he cow ... APC version

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by caxim04(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bad boi grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Durchmann(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Very Lovely!

I was just glued to my screen all through while reading this.

Point B, you did a marvellous job. I had to come out of the shadows to comment this time.

1,000,000 likes!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by SporaD8: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hahahaha! Op deserves an award as the best comic reliever.
abeg the politics is too tense jare, I need to laugh small hahahah!
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by castruccio(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
very creative cheesy
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by folabayo1(f): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Beautiful write up the op is indeed blessed wit abundant talents but stil....

What's written is written.....

Buhari we chose and Buhari we will vote.

No chronicles or story books can change that.

3 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Kzinne: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
PointB:

Lol,

Look at what nigerians call creativity. no wonder the country is still in mess today. this is plagiarism at its worst. i hope you realize that words of the bible are subject to copyright (in this case the KING JAMES VERSION translation). its clear u only lifted words off and planted urs. it took years for the king james version which u dubbed to be put together. its only appropriate u acknowledge the source and STOP ABUSING THE WORD OF GOD.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by ichidodo: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is epic...Op no vex if we convert this into a saga for the reading pleasure of Norse gods Odin,Thor,Locki and Freya in the heavenly halls of Valhalla.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by stevolinkon40: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Excellent. Likes
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by ikevin(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
While I must appreciate your imagination brof, from your work I gueSs u're from the Christian faith, if so, it is really appaling you spitting on the bible just to express your hatred towards a candidate, going ahead to add and subtract from the word of God, I really hope you appreciate the curses from God's mouth about those who do such. I am just a regular guy on the street but I really think this is taking it too far. You don't win votes through this.

2 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by hungryboy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
PointB:

Verily I say unto you, when Jonah the Able, son of Locki shall be rewarded by the people, Point the son of B, shall sojourn in the temple of the learned!
one of the 25 lagos bloggers, oga weldone oh,
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Afritop(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Boo son of hari and ti son of nubu and osiban son of jo arose to overtake jona's kingdom his kingdom changeth very soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Funny Jokes But 18+ Only (sex Jokes) / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.