Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 (25638 Views)

The Gospel According To The Book Of APC Chapter 1 Verses 1 - 12 / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted / People Won't Just Leave Jonah Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by yrret: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Too sweet

Makes me belle goes yommy yommy

I respect.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by OAM4J: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
@PointB

Point the son of B ma nigga! grin grin

1. Indeed thou art blessed by the Most High with the gift of The Scribes, for you are truly one of the noble wordsmiths in the kingdom.

2. But let it be known unto you, O Point the son of B, that the matter thou speaketh about are filled with lies and deception.

3. For Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, is a man of small mind with no clue, a man of little understanding, one that is unfit to rule a kingdom as great is Naij.

4. Many are the false accusations against Mumu the son of Hari, but the eyes of people of the land are opened and they have come to understand that Mumu the son of Hari is indeed an upright man, one among the nobles, a man whose heart is only after the prosperity of the land.

5. For Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, is afraid of Mumu the son of Hari, he knoweth that he and his chiefs shall not enjoy their spoils of the land which they have wickedly spoiled the people of Naij should Mumu the son of Hari reign over the land.

6. The deeds of Mumu the son of Hari are written in the Chronicles of Hari. How he defeated the band of thieves that raided the land before him, how he brought orderliness to the land, and after he was removed from the throne, how he was begged by one those who plotted against him to come and supervise the sharing of the milk of the land which he did to the pleasing of many people.

7. As for me and my house we have decided to support Mumu the son of Hari, for in times like this, he is good for the land and many nobles of the land of naij seek after him.

8. Therefore I counsel thee and thy followers to chose Mumu the son of Hari so that the land mayest prosper.

9 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by sapientia(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
WOw

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Anibaba1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
stevecantrell:
No, I don't like this story, there was no mention of Jonah son of Locki's favourite drink.
Nectar of Ogo from Goro tree.
Hehehehe. Bad guy.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by billyG(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
PointB:
The Tribulation of Jonah, Chapter One Verse 1 - 24

1. In the fourth year of the reign of Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, prosperity was upon the land, and there was grains and tubers in abundance.

2. Thereupon, King Jonah spoke to the people saying ''Lo, I have rebuilt the rails and the road, and given you abundant bread.

3. In my reign you have not queued endlessly for oil. I have reformed power and made our nation prosperous.

4. Reward me, O great people. Let me lead you to further greatness!''

5. In those days, there arose from far North a barbarian horde which lay waste to the country side, burning, looting, killing and taking as slaves men, women and children.

6. They were led by brutish commanders named after cows.

7. The people cried out and say, "O King, may you live long and defeat all your enemies. Alas, She-cow and his bands of terrorists do make life difficult for us. They burn our houses, loot our barns, kill our men, take as slaves men, women and children, and they take our lands.

8. O good King, put to the sword this terror leader and his hordes.”

9. Wherefore Jonah the Able, Son of Locki dispatched his trusted commander, Ihe the son of Rika.

10. Ihe the Son of Rika took thousand men and fell upon Shecow and his band of terrorists in the battle of Baga.

11. Shecow fled with his men to the wilderness of Sambisa. But Ihe the Son of Rika pursued them deep into the deadly forest (for he had swore to crush them), and he put to the sword several of them, including Shecow who died of his wound.

12. Thereupon, Ihe the son of Rika retired, and returned to his home.

13. And there arose a certain zealot, Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger. Thus did he address Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, “You are killing my people for a cause started by your people.

14. “O, wicked King, you rode your people in the best chariot, gave them gold , land and plough when they arose against the nation, but you put arrows and spears into mine for same deed.”

15. “Most assuredly I say to you, I shall take your crown and right all the wrongs you have done.”

16. And these were the men who stood by him, when he thus address the king, Atif son of Tifku, Tifni son of Nubu, Sara son of Raki, Ob son of Jeh (many of these men wined and dined with Jonah the Able son of Locki, and several kings before him).

17. The others were Ameh the Swift, Son of Echi (for he’s swift in running errands), and Roch the Sly, son of Cha.

18. Thereafter, arose another terror leader, He-Cow (for the terror leaders are named after cows).

19. He butchered male children as they learn in peace, and the female he took in their number as slaves and wives.

20. And thus did he taunt King Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, ''I have taken your daughters. I shall sell them as slaves, and marry them off to my warriors. Repent and follow my god and my way, or I shall destroy you and those who follow you!''

21. But King Jonah the Able, Son of Locki would not budge. He dispatched Mini the son of Mah, another trusted general.

22. Mini the son of Mah descended upon He-Cow in the battle of Kondunga, slaying him and those who follow him.

23. And Mini the son of Mah addressed the people saying, “Behold He-cow lifeless body as it lay dead among his terror band. Verily, verily, I say to you, same fate shall be meted to any and all who go by the name of cow, and ply terror as trade!''

24. And there was great rejoicing among the people, for they saw the body of He-cow, who tormented them, among the dead!
(Chapter Two coming)
After reading d sermon,endeavour 2 vote #GMB42015 to fulfil d scripture.

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Guy u 2MUCH! Keep it up.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Eluwilussit(m): 12:29am On Mar 04, 2015
PointB:

1. In the fourth year of the reign of Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, prosperity was upon the land, and there was grains and tubers in abundance.

2. Thereupon, King Jonah spoke to the people saying ''Lo, I have rebuilt the rails and the road, and given you abundant bread.

3. In my reign you have not queued endlessly for oil. I have reformed power and made our nation prosperous.

5. In those days, there arose from far North a barbarian horde which lay waste to the country side, burning, looting, killing and taking as slaves men, women and children.

7. The people cried out and say, "O King, may you live long and defeat all your enemies. Alas, She-cow and his bands of terrorists do make life difficult for us. They burn our houses, loot our barns, kill our men, take as slaves men, women and children, and they take our lands.

9. Wherefore Jonah the Able, Son of Locki dispatched his trusted commander, Ihe the son of Rika.

10. Ihe the Son of Rika took thousand men and fell upon Shecow and his band of terrorists in the battle of Baga.

11. Shecow fled with his men to the wilderness of Sambisa. But Ihe the Son of Rika pursued them deep into the deadly forest (for he had swore to crush them), and he put to the sword several of them, including Shecow who died of his wound.

13. And there arose a certain zealot, Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger. Thus did he address Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, “You are killing my people for a cause started by your people.

14. “O, wicked King, you rode your people in the best chariot, gave them gold , land and plough when they arose against the nation, but you put arrows and spears into mine for same deed.”

15. “Most assuredly I say to you, I shall take your crown and right all the wrongs you have done.”

16. And these were the men who stood by him, when he thus address the king, Atif son of Tifku, Tifni son of Nubu, Sara son of Raki, Ob son of Jeh (many of these men wined and dined with Jonah the Able son of Locki, and several kings before him).

17. The others were Ameh the Swift, Son of Echi (for he’s swift in running errands), and Roch the Sly, son of Cha.

18. Thereafter, arose another terror leader, He-Cow (for the terror leaders are named after cows).

19. He butchered male children as they learn in peace, and the female he took in their number as slaves and wives.

20. And thus did he taunt King Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, ''I have taken your daughters. I shall sell them as slaves, and marry them off to my warriors. Repent and follow my god and my way, or I shall destroy you and those who follow you!''

21. But King Jonah the Able, Son of Locki would not budge. He dispatched Mini the son of Mah, another trusted general.

22. Mini the son of Mah descended upon He-Cow in the battle of Kondunga, slaying him and those who follow him.

23. And Mini the son of Mah addressed the people saying, “Behold He-cow lifeless body as it lay dead among his terror band. Verily, verily, I say to you, same fate shall be meted to any and all who go by the name of cow, and ply terror as trade!''

24. And there was great rejoicing among the people, for they saw the body of He-cow, who tormented them, among the dead!
(Chapter Two coming)

I love this. Op is a huge talent. Now I am gonna challenge APC cunts to come out with anything half as good. If they can, I will vote for Buhari.

Meanwhile, #WIB?
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by koife(m): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2015
I stayed so glued to the story....its a classic literary piece.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by kiyosaki1(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2015
PointB:

lol,

and his favorite dance? wink cheesy
Daddy" SHOKI"
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Heffalump(m): 2:06am On Mar 04, 2015
PointB thanks for this creative work. I know many APC lovers will not read this to the end. The truths have been painted poetically and when they read, it will surely anger their minds.
Thanks bro.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Heffalump(m): 2:31am On Mar 04, 2015
OAM4J:
@PointB

1. Indeed thou art blessed by the Most High with the gift of The Scribes, for you are truly one of the noble wordsmiths in the kingdom.

2. But let it be known unto you, O Point the son of B, that the matter thou speaketh about are filled with lies and deception.

3. For Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, is a man of small mind with no clue, a man of little understanding, one that is unfit to rule a kingdom as great is Naij.

4. Many are the false accusations against Mumu the son of Hari, but the eyes of people of the land are opened and they have come to understand that Mumu the son of Hari is indeed an upright man, one among the nobles, a man whose heart is only after the prosperity of the land.

5. For Jonah the Able, Son of Locki, is afraid of Mumu the son of Hari, he knoweth that he and his chiefs shall not enjoy their spoils of the land which they have wickedly spoiled the people of Naij should Mumu the son of Hari reign over the land.

6. The deeds of Mumu the son of Hari are written in the Chronicles of Hari. How he defeated the band of thieves that raided the land before him, how he brought orderliness to the land, and after he was removed from the throne, how he was begged by one those who plotted against him to come and supervise the sharing of the milk of the land which he did to the pleasing of many people.

7. As for me and my house we have decided to support Mumu the son of Hari, for in times like this, he is good for the land and many nobles of the land of naij seek after him.

8. Therefore I counsel thee and thy followers to chose Mumu the son of Hari so that the land mayest prosper.

1.For surely, it was said at the eleventh hour that OAM4J is a child and therefore spake as a child.

2. For what does it profit a man when he forgets all the history of the time.

3. For mumu the son of Hari has so many evil deeds credited to his name and the gods of the land cannot be appeased by the present. For he is better cast with stones.

4. According to your scripture, if he the mumu, son of Hari is pure and a man of high standing, should he dine and wine with harlots of the land?

5. It is spoken, of what business does the light have with darkness?

6. Verily verily, I , Heffa the son of Lamb sayth unto you that the gods of the land are very angry because many have died in thousands on account of mumu the son of Hari.

7. For even the masses of the people wanted him dead by hanging on a gallows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Mehn, I know you not BUT I duck ma hat 4 u bro, Respect man! Respect!....This is true definition of creativity and brilliance. Nice piece bro, keep d fire burning!

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by ngona(f): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Very intelligent, u are a good bible student,

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Ishilove: 4:08am On Mar 04, 2015
PointB, I just can't get over how funny and creative your chronicles are. Well done smiley

I 'doof' my hat cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Ishilove: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Heffalump:

1.For surely, it was said at the eleventh hour that OAM4J is a child and therefore spake as a child.

2. For what does it profit a man when forgets all the history of the time.

3. For mumu the son of Hari has so many evil deeds to his name and the gods of the land cannot be appeased by the present. For he is better cast with stones.

4. According to your scripture, if he the mumu, son of Hari is pure and a man of high standing, should he dine and wine with harlots of the land?

5. It is spoken, of what business does the light has with darkness?

6. Verily verily, i , Heffa the son of Lamb sayth unto you that the gods of the land are very angry because many have died in thousands on account of mumu the son of Hari.

7. For even the masses of the people wanted him died by hanging on a gallows.
Lol. Heffalump, you and OAM4J are not serious cheesy

Heffalump and Woozle. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by nnewa: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Great & exhilarating.@ OP r u of dis planet & age?.
me thinks u better contact FFK 4 d nxt available deliberation & flight. more of ur specie & works!!

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by TippyTop(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Where's part 2 already.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by chonchoro(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
This is what I called creativity, good work my guy, you are on point
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by semitunde: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Its funny cos this is how most of ancient history was written...and distorted.

Good writeup though.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Billygee2u: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
please ,kindly permit me to copy and use this your write up, as you have permitted others too.God bless you .
you deserve national award when GEJ is reelected .
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by eagleae7(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
awesome
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by luxanne(f): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
This is frigging hilarious, my ribs grin

grin
grin
grin
;DROTFL
grin
grin
gringringringringringrin

Thanks Akinsadeez for sharing smiley
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by akinsadeez(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
luxanne:

This is frigging hilarious, my ribs grin

grin
grin
grin
;DROTFL
grin
grin
gringringringringringrin

Thanks Akinsadeez for sharing smiley

so you enjoyed it too. very Hilarious and creative. I respect creativity a lot. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
OAM4J:
@PointB

Oh, Oam son of Forj, judge of fora politico, you flatter me with your tongue. May your days be long, and may you walk and never stumble. May you not lack grains in your barn, nor water in your well.

Pray, Oam son of Forj, what manner of my words beareth false witness?

Did my tongue utter falsehood that grains and tubers abound in the reign of Jonah the Able, son of Locki?

Pray, whence did my tongue bear false witness against thy principal, Mumu son of Hari? Did Mumu son of Hari not put our fathers in dungeons, wherefore he threw the keys to end of earth? Did not Mumu son of Hari beat our young men with horsewhips, and unleash fear and panic on the land?

Pray what manner of falsehood have I told in my tales?

3 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by OAM4J: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
PointB:

Oh, Oam son of Forj, judge of fora politico, you flatter me with your tongue. May your days be long, and may you walk and never stumble. May you not lack grains in your barn, nor water in your well.

Pray, Oam son of Forj, what manner of my words beareth false witness?

Did I my tongue utter falsehood that grains and tubers abound in the reign of Jonah the Able, son of Locki?

Pray, whence did my tongue bear false witness against thy principal, Mumu son of Hari? Did Mumu son of Hari not put our fathers in dungeons, wherefore he threw the keys to end of earth? Did not Mumu son of Hari beat our young men with horsewhips, and unleash fear and panic on the land?

Pray what manner of falsehood have I told in my tales?

Blessed art thou Point the son of B. May the Lord answer thy prayer and grant also unto thee that which you prayeth for me.

Mumu son of Hari did NOT put all our fathers in dungeons, only the elders of the land that wickedly spoiled the goodness of Naij did he put in dungeons.

Oh Point the son of B, will thou also join Jonah the Able, Son of Locki to ask how much did Nwo the son of Bodo 'STOLE'? For if truly Nwo the son of Bodo STOLE, though little, his place is in the deepest pit where there is gnashing of teeth and not to sit among the nobles.

Truly, Mumu son of Hari did beat our young men with horsewhips but not for evil but for the good of our young men, that they might know order and the laws of discipline. As it is written, spare the rod and spoil the child.

3 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by ndubueze92(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
PointB:

Lol, it's original work. You wont find it anywhere else.

Permission granted!
why share with me only a permissive note? Candi and co! share d article and not this... Thanks.
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
OAM4J:

Blessed art thou Point the son of B. May the Lord answer thy prayer and grant also unto thee that which you prayeth for me.

Mumu son of Hari did NOT put all our fathers in dungeons, only the elders of the land that wickedly spoiled the goodness of Naij did he put in dungeons.

Oh Point the son of B, will thou also join Jonah the Able, Son of Locki to ask how much did Nwo the son of Bodo 'STOLE'? For if truly Nwo the son of Bodo STOLE, though little, his place is in the deepest pit where there is gnashing of teeth and not to sit among the nobles.

Truly, Mumu son of Hari did beat our young men with horsewhips but not for evil but for the good of our young men, that they might know order and the laws of discipline. As it is written, spare the rod and spoil the child.

Oam son of Forj, as it is written in secret archives of the kingdom, Mumu son of Hari usurped power that he may bury deep in the saga, trails of gold coins he stole whence he was made overseer of the land's milk and honey! Mumu son of Hari, did hide behind the cloak of invincibility to bury deep his loots; he not only beat our children with horsewhip, some he had hung on the gallows or burnt on the stake. He threw some elders into the dungeon, and some in palace, the rest he gag, even at pain of death! Neither the gong nor the talking drum beat except to the tune he dictates!

Verily I say to you, Mumu son of Hari did these deeds not that our children mayest know order and discipline, but that we ALL mayest fear him, and pay obeisance to him, and do his bidding; that we may not ask, "Where is our gold coins?!"

Alas, I wrote this tale not wallow in Mumu the son Hari gory tales, but that ye mayest know the tribulations of Jonah the Able, son of Locki!

3 Likes

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ishilove:
PointB, I just can't get over how funny and creative your chronicles are. Well done smiley

I 'doof' my hat cheesy tongue

Thanks dear, will still consider your nudge! wink
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
remember007:
WAOO... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OUT LOUD AND MY ROOMIE IS LIKE 'BABE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?........AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS IN FACT I LOVE YOU

hehehe, I love you too.

very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by ayobase(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
PointB:

(Chapter Two coming)

this is beautiful.

hope I can make use of it?
Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by PointB: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
ayobase:

this is beautiful.

hope I can make use of it?

Thanks
By all means...

1 Like

Re: The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
PointB:

hehehe, I love you too.

very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
yea tnks, pls ve been trying to move this to my Facebook page but its not working...what do i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Funny Jokes But 18+ Only (sex Jokes) / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.