Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) (4981 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by matoyeh(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos)
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.
According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
But why
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by tsharp(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
I just read it on Waka.com

Its so sad

And they will say Naija girls don't die for love.... Dat dey don't knw what love is but money money money.

Now see poor pretty well-shaped girl who gave her heart, only for it to be crushed.... Mtsweeee..... cry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
When love clouds your sense of reasoning, things like this happen. Wen u can't stay single, u depend on love to live.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by jworos(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
For her mind she don escape, na hell dey wait her...Sad tho.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by odufanabasa(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nothing is worth dying for.... except U die like Stephen in the bible.... she just increased d population in hell.... what a pity sad
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by WisdomTank: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
She didn't die because she was dumped, she killed herself because she has no reason for living. Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww bra-less idi*t! Next topic pls.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is bizarre.... Can't imagine this
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Angelahoney: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh my God shocked. WHat's happening in Nigeria these days

A corp member killed himself because his colleague broke up with him.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Angelahoney: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
vislabraye:
This is bizarre.... Can't imagine this

Hi Vislabraye, where have you been? Love you.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Angelahoney:

Hi Vislabraye, where have you been? Love you.

I got ur message. Pls pm me wink
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
odufanabasa:
Nothing is worth dying for.... except U die like Stephen in the bible.... she just increased d population in hell.... what a pity sad
I won't call you a judge but a JUDGER. Have you been to hell-pire (NAS) before ?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by dechandel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
And they say Nigerian girls can't die for love cheesy

I don't know why i am a lil bit insensitive with this story angry
But taking your own life?? In a country where surviving the hurdles is a blessing Smh cry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Angelahoney:
Oh my God shocked. WHat's happening in Nigeria these days

A corp member killed himself because his colleague broke up with him.
really? When did it happen?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by phlio(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
so appalling... saw it last week.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Ariani: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
maka y wen dy ar mny fishes in d river
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by ilo04(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Are u sure say nah because of love she die
maybe she got pregnant for her boyfriend n d guy reject am, who know angry
poor girl embarassed
what a loss rest in peace
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by keenn: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
I try hard sometimes to resonate well with suicidal victims as to reason why taking ones life should be it. We might call them names or laugh with disdain at such silly(as some might call it) act. But we need to understand that we humans are variable, and each of us have different threshold for adapting/conforming to situations. Some might struggle it out, some get mentally unbalanced and some might call it a quit (suicide) while approached with the same downs of life. The best we can do is be there for those who are suicide prone(most times isolated and depressed). God help them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by kachnov(m): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Counselling should be taken seriously,even if it's from an elderly person.
Never do something permanently foolish because you are temporarily upset.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Who covered her face.. This is not true.
»And who snap her?
»The person that snap her was there looking at her, abi

I can do that and upload it here. Fake story
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Mtcheeeew,I remember one time when suicide flash my mind,I just smile.suicide can never been an option
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Jjaaeeddeenn: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
matoyeh:
Girl Kills Self

She had fat arms and big feet but beautiful[color=#000099][/color] shocked

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by WisdomHunter(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Kpekus just wasted embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Cerebellum: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
WisdomHunter:
Kpekus just wasted embarassed embarassed embarassed

You're a stuppid ful (no offense)

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Probably her family might not accepted the guy and now the guy goes for her friend. And she sum up like let her just take her life. Maybe
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by doubleE70: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
cry hmm life is 50/50
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by cybernaut(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is a useless girl and deserve no pity
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
When love clouds your sense of reasoning, things like this happen. Wen u can't stay single, u depend on love to live.

Love cloud reason? Or when girl believes her way to success/joy/richies can only come from particular guy.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fiscus105:

Love cloud reason? Or when girl believes her way to success/joy/richies can only come from particular guy.
same thing nigga
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Ehinjuola: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
odufanabasa:

She increased it for something that did not worth for....
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(graphic Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
DuchessLily:
I just read it on Waka.com

Its so sad

And they will say Naija girls don't die for love.... Dat dey don't knw what love is but money money money.

Now see poor pretty well-shaped girl who gave her heart, only for it to be crushed.... Mtsweeee..... cry
She didn't kill herself for love. She died because she lost her money bag to her friend. Don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. / See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.