Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. (4995 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Iamoriekaose: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Saw this photo on my facebook TL.
Apparently this shows a picture of both friends while in secondary school and the other one,after all the makeups and touch ups and probably bleaching.
Na wa for Nigerian Girls sha. grin
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1576304852692030&id=100009375910543&set=a.1386697404986110.1073741827.100009375910543&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1576304892692026%3Atl_objid.1576304892692026%3Athid.100009375910543%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1456819199%3A-654685317567637327&__tn__=E
lalasticlala
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Well the size of their breasts haven't changed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by derrick333(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
D future is bright #BleachingTinz#

2 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by qhutetomsel(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
So what point are you trying to prove by posting their picture here. undecided undecided

Ok! Seen!

Next! angry
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
So what point are you trying to prove by posting their picture here. undecided undecided
Ok! Seen!
Next! angry

He is trying to show us how those ladies have turned to Oyinbo ni now.... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:

Ok! Seen!

Next! angry

Because you are as black as coal doesn't mean you should be aggressive. grin
I can't differentiate between your face and the clothe you are putting on.

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is beyond bleaching o

The make up artist is a surgeon

I love d make up o

but if dey wipe off d make up will dey still look cute?

Cos every girl looks gorgeous on make up o

Without it u will weep for sum faces cry

3 Likes

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi, someone told me your room at HNAU is on fire. shocked shocked
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Sexytemi, someone told me your room at HNAU is on fire. shocked shocked

Lol, my room ain't on fire o....just that the heat down here is killing, and how did u know i was attending HNAUB?
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, my room ain't on fire o....just that the heat down here is killing, and how did u know i was attending HNAUB?

Just a hunch.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

I can't differentiate between your face and the cloth you are putting on.

Egbon! Those words are too unpleasant.

Meanwhile, go and learn the difference between cloth and clothe before abusing someone on Nairaland.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by kingofchess(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
most Africans ain't proud of their skin..too bad
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
kingofchess:
most Africans ain't proud of their skin..too bad

Like ur moniker

Awwww where is queen of moves?
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by kingofchess(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Like ur moniker
Awwww where is queen of moves?
she is at home
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
kingofchess:
she is at home

cheesy cheesy cool
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by cruzita(f): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
oboy !!!!!the future is really bright
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by pulsa(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
awon olosho
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by ChappyChase: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
So if I marry one of those girls and she come born pikin, na so the pikin go worwor like village witch! Girls this fraud has to stop!
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Gracito(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol
sickstars:
This is beyond bleaching o

The make up artist is a surgeon

I love d make up o

but if dey wipe off d make up will dey still look cute?

Cos every girl looks gorgeous on make up o

Without it u will weep for sum faces cry
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gracito:
Lol

cheesy criosly was spilling the truth girls love lies nd me i dish out d real juice
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Gracito(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy criosly was spilling the truth girls love lies nd me i dish out d real juice
ngwanu
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by qhutetomsel(f): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Neyoor:

He is trying to show us how those ladies have turned to Oyinbo ni now.... cheesy grin
grin grin grin

Its not our business jaweh.. If they like they should turn to an albino.

P.s: don't mind that sub human... Some people will be spewing trash in the name of comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
grin grin grin
Its not our business jaweh.. If they like they should turn to an albino.
P.s: don't mind that sub human... Some people will be spewing trash in the name of comment

Uhmmn Oluwatomike! Well said but we still need to criticize and negate such attitude in our society

Meanwhile, I like your maturity for not responding to the guy's comment kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by qhutetomsel(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

I can't differentiate between your face and the clothe you are putting on.

And your point is?

Swerve jare undecided undecided
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by qhutetomsel(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Neyoor:

Uhmmn Oluwatomike! Well said but we still need to criticize and negate such attitude in our society

Meanwhile, I like your maturity for not responding to the guy's comment kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
fine! bleaching is not acceptable but personally, I feel you don't expect me to look the same way I was back in secondary school.

school wahala can make you turn black. They don't look bleached up to me
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Neyoor:
cheesy cheesy
Ha! Spoke too soon grin grin
qhutetomsel:

And your point is?
Swerve jare undecided undecided
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Dipsoo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Critical Metamorphosis!!!!!!!!
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by qhutetomsel(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

cheesy cheesy
Ha! Spoke too soon grin grin
lol! The guy needs to be shown his place jare..
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by healthyarena(f): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
They look good! op why nau
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
lol! The guy needs to be shown his place jare..
What're you, a real estate agent? tongue
But on a serious note, the transformation is just too much nau, haba. From midnight to overripe pawpaw! You babes no dey fear God? cheesy
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
fine! bleaching is not acceptable but personally, I feel you don't expect me to look the same way I was back in secondary school.
school wahala can make you turn black. They don't look bleached up to me

Haba! But this one is crystal clear jur. These ladies I'm looking at bleached their skin ni o.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by FisifunKododada: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
cool See gobe shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazon KDP: 3 Best Low Content Book, LCB, Articles You Must Read Or Regret / VIDEO: Husband Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man Next To Their Newborn Bab / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.