Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) (4981 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / After Our 2nd Child, My Hubby Gave Me Ultimatum To Fix My Sagging B00bs Or He... / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by Kolababe: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
According to South African Site Imanzi News, a newly wed woman got more than she had expected after she got locked down in a two hour orgasm after a marathon bedroom session with her husband.

As can be see from the video below,she really had a hard time speaking as each sentence got “punctuated” by a climax.

‘For the first 10 minutes I was like, this is awesome but now it’s exhausting,’ she is heard telling the doctor. ‘This is so embarrassing. I will never forget this.’

Her husband seemed very pleased with himself though and added: ‘She asked me to do this!’

Doctors gave the woman valium to ease her ordeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J81hL9tGM
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by Kolababe: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nawa o
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
What a guy! grin
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by Flexherbal(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
This man na man.
My mind just went to our herbal tea!

1 Like

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by mymadam(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
angry Orgasm my foot! Na epilepsy jor. Good luck gurl.

6 Likes

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by Sugarcious(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cape town weed at work! Where that my south african babe dey?

1 Like

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by Sugarcious(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cape town weed at work! Where that my south african babe dey?
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by MRBrownJ: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
old story, she isnt from SA, she is from NEW JERSEY.

1 Like

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by 4stylz: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
They are both retards , why record such a moment ?
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by DeKen: 2:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Mehn, this is too much.
It's a terrible torment.
Hope she gets out of it soon.
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by uzuede4(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
That must be a health condition. I will browse about it.
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) by LePrezident(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kolababe:
According to South African Site Imanzi News, a newly wed woman got more than she had expected after she got locked down in a two hour orgasm after a marathon bedroom session with her husband.

As can be see from the video below,she really had a hard time speaking as each sentence got “punctuated” by a climax.

‘For the first 10 minutes I was like, this is awesome but now it’s exhausting,’ she is heard telling the doctor. ‘This is so embarrassing. I will never forget this.’

Her husband seemed very pleased with himself though and added: ‘She asked me to do this!’

Doctors gave the woman valium to ease her ordeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J81hL9tGM

OP I'm tempted to say you can lie for Africa but I won't say it. From your submission above you seem to imply that this incident happened in South Africa which is actually not the case. These people are speaking American English. No SA accent at all.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls / 10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House / Would You As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.