Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You (4093 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Mrbiggies(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2006
how can one someone know when a girl throughly loves you?
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by shila: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2006
LOVE TO REPLY BUT MY TIMES RUNING LOW .CHAO, cool
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by iice(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2006
I guess you would have to really know the girl in the sense that you can read her moods/mannerisms, therefore if she tells you she loves you, you call tell for yourself or maybe you would feel it deep within that yes she really loves you. (Don't know if i made sense)
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by sosa08(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2006
don't really but believe girls are dynamic in nature and trying to decode her love is not that easy
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2006
well, this message is actually not for you if you are a scared man but if you are not, check this out (i know you're still gonna check it out if you are scared) in case she is your girl friend do not practice what omotola did in games woman play.just tell her you have HIV and tell her you haven't told anybody except her, and you told her because you love her, and also say the doctor said you have three month to live. and see if see loves you or not, if you are not in a problem or tribulation any one that stand with you is deffinately your soul mate. i will never live my boy-friend because of HIV. because i believe that's the time he needs me most in his life. because i also believe in healing.
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by danchi: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2006
i think d best way is to ask of direction from God,he gives u better insight. dont ever put your hope on any friend or parents. be your self at all times and always check on her actions towards u.
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by loftylogs(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2006
iice:

I guess you would have to really know the girl in the sense that you can read her moods/mannerisms, therefore if she tells you she loves you, you call tell for yourself or maybe you would feel it deep within that yes she really loves you. (Don't know if i made sense)

iice u have answered it all, its btw u and the girl,u have to understand ur girl so that when she makes a confession of love u will know from ur heart its true.u will feel it deeeeeeeeeep in ur hearttttt.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by danchi: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2006
pls, any person with the full address of conoil  in Lagos should  tell me  so that i can apply for the job[color=#006600][/color].
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by kinzolic(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2006
danchi:

please, any person with the full address of conoil in Lagos should tell me so that i can apply for the job[color=#006600][/color].

@ danchi no offenses really i'm nt trying 2 insult u but i think u knw d topic of this thread b4 posting this so i advise u kindly go 2 d jobs section with dat kind of question.
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by olagoke1(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2007
love can never be hide, if she truly love you, you will now from her eyes, well there are many of them, some either you have money or you did not have, they will always tell you i love you, tell her to do what you think it is not possible just for love,she we attempt it. why some they are very rigid not fully submissive when you have no money or level, she will hardly agree with you in any controversial issue, but any time you change your mood toward her totally, she come back to her senses but if you have the money she can cook her eye for you just to make you feel her love, but both will never share your love,that is if they did not have doubt about your love, in fact it is full of adventure when you found love.well love belong to woman sha, and it is your right to make her love you, best of luck
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Angelheart: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
Afre she or you die! Life is unpredictable and you can never know a person for real. So if you are still together till daeth, then you will know that you were loved! wink
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by kinzolic(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2007
Angelheart:

Afre she or you die! Life is unpredictable and you can never know a person for real. So if you are still together till death, then you will know that you were loved! wink

Very funny grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by israel62(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2007
Time, my friend will tell you, i am not talking 3 month settings o! more like years, Time can't lie
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by stevetop(m): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2007
hmmmmm you want to tell whether any girl loves you? just make your millions and you'll be sure all the chics are game.i'm out
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by stevetop(m): 5:23am On Apr 12, 2007
iice:

I like the part that you said "don't know if i made sense" cos inspite of the fact that you're a lady,you're not sure,this is enough to show the depth of women's tots.Brothers,forget about love and play on.
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2007
How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Truely Loves You Him?

Just the title alone makes me sick. Moreover we have thousand of threads like this. Just search in the Romance board!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
@topic

You see it in her eyes
you hear it in her voice
the way she talks to you
the way she behaves
the way her face lights up when she sees you or hears your voice.
what else scratches head
i would get back to you.
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by MP007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
u never can tell,
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by azpunpin: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
this is a good topic.You can try this if you really wanna know but nah u go know how to play am ooo.I don try am and d thing work,you should ask the gurl if she truely loves you and if she says yes,ask her if she can do anything to show her love for you,if she says Yes.Ask her lets make an OATH since you both loves one another deeply.Just feel her reaction.You both already know the second thoughts of OATH making.Then,you can tell if she truely loves you cos she will always make a reaction.

1 Love

Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by osereka(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
1 when she no de ask you to give her money
2 if she de buy you thins
3 anytime you wan shag her no complain
4 her phone de ring, she no run go corner to answer
5 she wan make you go know her parents
6 she want you to introduce her to your parents
E T C
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2008
Duh? She cares! cheesy about ya.
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 27, 2008
osereka:

E T C
eh eh eh eh, di rest are fine but  tongue
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by silodel: 12:29pm On May 27, 2008
E T C

but will not be girl that wanna hookup by force, cuz there are some girls that nkws that noway out for the again and will wanna do all this thing just to convince you.
even if you tell here that you are HIV positive today that wont scare her because maybe you be Father Xmas or Jesus Christ wey dey distribute gift and very kind.
she go wait and even dey help you to calculate your death day so that they no go call her name she go won stay with u

but why cant yoou try this tell her you be IMPOTENT tell her that you cannot perform like a man no matter the level of her love for you she will never stay cuz i v witness such like it before
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2008
osereka:

E T C

grin i really wanna kno the rest of the E.T.C
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by buzyDiva(f): 1:10pm On May 27, 2008
Biberrie:

me thinks, action speaks louder than voice

word!
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by silodel: 1:12pm On May 27, 2008
[quote][/quote] really want to kno the rest of the E.T.C
after u don hookup anything can happen she feel do you anything
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by dadsgal(f): 3:13pm On May 27, 2008
in my own way,i think for you to truely no if a babe loves you is by:
calling you
not asking much from you[money]
help you,in whatever way she can
support you in your difficulties
be close to you,that very moment she ought to
and finally,be sincere with you
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by kingdong(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2008
dadsgal:

in my own way,i think for you to truely no if a babe loves you is by:
calling you
not asking much from you[money]
help you,in whatever way she can
support you in your difficulties
be close to you,that very moment she ought to
and finally,be sincere with you

You do well my sister. 98%
Re: How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You by dozieben2(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2012
olagoke1: love can never be hide, if she truly love you, you will now from her eyes, well there are many of them, some either you have money or you did not have, they will always tell you i love you, tell her to do what you think it is not possible just for love,she we attempt it. why some they are very rigid not fully submissive when you have no money or level, she will hardly agree with you in any controversial issue, but any time you change your mood toward her totally, she come back to her senses but if you have the money she can cook her eye for you just to make you feel her love, but both will never share your love,that is if they did not have doubt about your love, in fact it is full of adventure when you found love.well love belong to woman sha, and it is your right to make her love you, best of luck
I'm tryin really hard to understand u... Can u pls come again?

(1) (Reply)

Jilted For Lack Of Experience / WHEN GIRLS KEEP STARRING AT A GUY..WHAT DOES IT MEAN? / Top 10 Ways To Make Women Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.