Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53943 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Marsh104(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
I know Ibm gonna make some doe soon through shoe making. I love this thread. Goodnuel pls fix the top and show us.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by eme1n(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Instagram, Facebook : Pere Lei

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Jasi7(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Goodnuel:
Pix 6 and 7

Goodnuel are in jos?...I have a feeling that u live ther?...I live there too,wuldnt mind patronising u
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Wha Bout AirMaX? Shoes from Nike Product? Hightops,Diamy Footwears grin
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:27am On Apr 15, 2015
zaion:
kiss Tanks man we re listing
Welcme sire.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:28am On Apr 15, 2015
five9:
Very goodnuel
Thanks and welcme.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:29am On Apr 15, 2015
imitor4us:
how can we make this mr Nuel
Hahaha grin
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:30am On Apr 15, 2015
ubon85:
good work nuel abeg teach us more
Thanks and keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2015
lastpage:

That is SEXIST! I am going to carry Placard and protest in front of Aso Rock! grin grin

Just kidding.

Good job you are doing in-here.

As someone who has always been fascinated with shoe-making, as a very young teenager, l tried my hands on regularly sewing my own shoes (mending) when they open-up using the Horl (l even make my own Horl from broken Umbrella iron fins and small wood) and thread extracted from old Tyres and some Gum!
I was that Baad-Arze!

I noticed of recent, one cant get good gum in the market!
What you have are "faked", diluted and very watery textured gum that dont last when you use them on shoe soles!
Back in the days, you could use a gum on a Football Boots without even the need to sew it all around. Such was the strength.

Now, the gums are as useful as for gumming Paper together! angry angry angry

Can you recommend where (from which seller/store) l can get/buy really reliable GUM in Lagos?
Even in Mushin, no joy!
I guess "sourcing" of good materials for shoe-making has become a challenge in our highly "substandard & faked materials" environment
. undecided

Its a hobby for me as l like fiddling with my hand ......l mean "fiddling" with DIY house-work/chores o! shocked shocked

Am enjoying ur thread wella-wella.

Lastpage!
Thank bro. You are right about the gum thing, I don't stay I lag so I don't know about gums in mushin mkt.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Odunharry:
nice one goodnuel, will try chip in One or two things...
That would be appreciated bro.. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Glocee:
Following
Welcome and keep following. Glocee.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Odunharry:

like he said it depends on your area..
it best you learn from someone around you that is good in making shoes and the rest.

Right.. Tnks bro.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Odunharry:
cool beauty of shoes made by my ogas few years back

hoping to learn alot
Wow.. Very nice works bro..
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Lilyomi:

Ur own na special case. Lol
Loll.. I tell u. Very very special.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
Aii I'm in
. Welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2015
meemeee:
Good morning
Good morning. Meemeee.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:43am On Apr 15, 2015
ziqqz:
e be like say you no get work to do this morning
How do u mean?
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:45am On Apr 15, 2015
mysteriouxx:
Thanks for sharing. Am in
Welcome. Mysteriouxx.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:45am On Apr 15, 2015
temithayor:
Pls upload more pix so we can get the making better. Still waiting for you to attach the top
I will bro.. Keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Jhayeahsam01:
thread for shoe makers in abba
Shoe makers anywhere.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Treasuredlove:
@goodnuel

Wow! Such selflessness. God bless u
Thanks. God bless u too. Treasuredlove.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Norajones:
daddy come ooo dis ppl are using my name here n der. Dey say I'm shinny and I'm a stripper. Daddy see dem spoilin my name oo dey r lies oo. God go judge una
Hahahaha.. Welcome. Norajones.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:50am On Apr 15, 2015
divine142:
I have been longing 2 learn dis shoe making.Tnx dear.I wish I can see someone dat will train me on it very was well.no b phone own O.I want physical training. I dey PH,if u no anyone pls help me with d contact.Tnx a lot
Ohk.. Send me a message on whatsapp or BBM. Check my profile.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Marsh104:
I know Ibm gonna make some doe soon through shoe making. I love this thread. Goodnuel pls fix the top and show us.
I will bro.. Keep following.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2015
eme1n:
Instagram, Facebook : Pere Lei
I don't get yu bro.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 3:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Jasi7:

Goodnuel are in jos?...I have a feeling that u live ther?...I live there too,wuldnt mind patronising u
No bro. I'm nt in jos. I'm in benue/enugu. However, distance within Nigeria is not a problem.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 4:01am On Apr 15, 2015
For those trying to contact us.. You can reach us via.

Whatsapp: 08067239994

BBM : 2BD5AE9C

Phone no: 08067239994.. 07050763688.. 08175842800.. 09020114552

Or

Send a PM

Thank you!!
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by imitor4us(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Goodnuel:
Hahaha grin

Mr nuel you are yet to respond to my question.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Good morning all..

We shall continue today..
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
imitor4us:

Mr nuel you are yet to respond to my question.
If you serious, then it cn be done.. Get ur tools and materials ready.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by eme1n(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goodnuel:
I don't get yu bro.

Produces Leather products, search for Pere Lei. Made in Nigeria.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
eme1n:

Produces Leather products, search for Pere Lei. Made in Nigeria.
Ohk.. I will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.