Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (35845 Views)

Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by notoriousbabe: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ashewo girls disturbing GEJ since 200BC

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The aboki gateman is right now using your mother to practice doggy style at the backyard in readiness for 72 virgins.

She's in Australia, you incestuous fucktartd grin
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
kingthreat:

She's in Australia, you incestuous fucktartd grin

There are ab0ki security men in Australia you son of perdition.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akshow:

jobless goat....
Hehehehe...... Misguided bastard...... Get going! You're as stupiid as Buhari...... As mannerless as Tinubu.... You need a civilised transformation!.... Change isn't really working out for you!
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
foxxynik:

Hehehehe...... Misguided bastard...... Get going! You're as stupiid as Buhari...... As mannerless as Tinubu.... You need a civilised transformation!.... Change isn't really working out for you!

hopeless son of a ho.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
oh please you've been fighting GEJ on your fake Nairaland site forever you never supported him.

You don't know what you are talking about. I have supported him more than your village have done for him. I have three groups for him with more than 10 000 members. My love for my country super cede individual ambition or interest. Above all, I don't belong to any party, mind you. I have backed people from different political groups in the past.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
oh please you've been fighting GEJ on your fake Nairaland site forever you never supported him.

Fake Nairaland site ke? At least someone has a site lol! Show us your own real site. Anu mpama.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by clemzy05: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
manutdadex:
chai...shame dey catch me for u! Wat do u xpect him to say,...dat he wil die there? Now who is clueless? Who is d dumbo? Gej is very democratic in words and kind! Am very sure he win d next election! Gej til Buhari retire!
Slow poke... angry angry did you watch the video at all .... Oh sorry you don't have MB tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided... Now read what he said when the lady asked him... the conversation that ensued:
The Interviewer: You said you are going to win the election,but if you don't win will you bow out gracefully?
GEJ: I will win the election because I have done well
Interviewer cuts in...
Interviewer: But if you don't win will you bow out gracefully...
GEJ: made an expression... Huh well if by default someone wins the election... I will go back to my villiage. the country is not my father's estate I want to serve...
Now he was insisting on winning the next election... but, when lady kept on pressing on the same matter... Our dear presido says... the presido position no be my papa property... Na [color=#990000][/color]Otuoke straight...
so who be the retard now... you so as dumb as the Presido... ehehehhehehehehheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
ngmgeek:

I can understand why you feel that I don't support him. Our politics is in bad shape and our leaders are weak because they only listen to people like you who don't find fault in them. Look at what he has been able to do in a few weeks with the insurgents. Is it because of praise singers like you? It is because he is listening to some of us who like and care about him and our country.

I actually have lots of sites but you need to know that only a smart man want to be like nairalanders. You call it fake because you don't have millions to spend on such sites. lol!
So Cameroon, Ghana, France, China and US involvemet has no impact right? You guys should stop this nonsense propaganda spinning. Write a story about Nigerians Presidents that achieved more, with the same circumstances on their head. We all know that GEJ was thought to be clueless.
GEJ never outshined the Masters he made them feel more brilliant than they are. Tinubu and OBJ fell face first for the strategy.
Seeing faults with the President how will that solve the problem, offering solutions, using research and deductive reasoning, that is how wise decisions are made. OBJ to get out of his way to develope Nigeria was an impossible task to me in 2011. But our President did it! People like Tinubu and OBJ were not allowed acess to Aso Rock as they thought was going to happen, and they played a hand that is going to make them the biggest losers ever in 9ja politics.

My friend, regardless of how people want to see him he made it to the top of the tower, without making much waves. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity. Not everybody will recognize the strategies of GEJ.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by ngmgeek(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
So Cameroon, Ghana, France, China and US involvemet has no impact right? You guys should stop this nonsense propaganda spinning. Write a story about Nigerians Presidents that achieved more, with the same circumstances on their head. We all know that GEJ was thought to be clueless.
GEJ never outshined the Masters he made them feel more brilliant than they are. Tinubu and OBJ fell face first for the strategy.
Seeing faults with the President how will that solve the problem, offering solutions, using research and deductive reasoning, that is how wise decisions are made. OBJ to get out of his way to develope Nigeria was an impossible task to me in 2011. But our President did it! People like Tinubu and OBJ were not allowed acess to Aso Rock as they thought was going to happen, and they played a hand that is going to make them the biggest losers ever in 9ja politics.

My friend, regardless of how people want to see him he made it to the top of the tower, without making much waves. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity. Not everybody will recognize the strategies of GEJ.

First, I am glad you are no longer making the false and unfounded claim that I have not supported the president because I have. What he is doing right now is what most of us expected of him from 5 years ago because we know what he is capable of doing. Insurgency is not something you toy with and you must be firm and forceful in the way you deal with it. You should also make those who are found guilty of these heinous crimes face justice, without which there will be no deterrent effect. Here's a question for you, how many of those criminals have faced justice in our courts in the past five years? I support the beauty and values of a progressive Nigeria. I am still very supportive of our president but unlike most of you, such support is not written on stone. It must be earned and millions of our people don't feel that way right now. I know he is doing a tough job but respecting the views of your opposition is not a bad idea and makes you better too.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
pls do ya ve d link of d documentary of tinubu on youtube? Many people re asking for it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2177303/thief-tinubu-video-out
Have a look here

whynotthetruth
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akshow:

hopeless son of a ho.
.....Am not as hopeless as you are.... You're not just hopeless but hapless and wayward....
You're such a m0r0n with no sense of humour... With a Decayed brain....
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
foxxynik:

.....Am not as hopeless as you are.... You're not just hopeless but hapless and wayward....
You're such a m0r0n with no sense of humour... With a Decayed brain....
bastard tongue
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akshow:

bastard tongue
slowpoke....ya sooo stupiid... Hehehehe
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by manutdadex(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
clemzy05:

Slow poke... angry angry did you watch the video at all .... Oh sorry you don't have MB tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided... Now read what he said when the lady asked him... the conversation that ensued:
The Interviewer: You said you are going to win the election,but if you don't win will you bow out gracefully?
GEJ: I will win the election because I have done well
Interviewer cuts in...
Interviewer: But if you don't win will you bow out gracefully...
GEJ: made an expression... Huh well if by default someone wins the election... I will go back to my villiage. the country is not my father's estate I want to serve...
Now he was insisting on winning the next election... but, when lady kept on pressing on the same matter... Our dear presido says... the presido position no be my papa property... Na [color=#990000][/color]Otuoke straight...
so who be the retard now... you so as dumb as the Presido... ehehehhehehehehheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
dude i pity ur type! So he shud accept defeat?? Lolz...well sorry he is nt dat kind of person...at least he said he wil leave peacefully nt ur oga dat wil soak babboons and dogs in blood if he loses! D remainin 4 wks b4 d election wil b unbearable for u and ur oga! Gej til 2019

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
foxxynik:

slowpoke....ya sooo stupiid... Hehehehe
oponutongue
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Akshow:

oponutongue
Unam ikot...Uso ye uka....atebe idem.... Adiok uno fien do... Useme nte afo.... Ata ata uso...
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
foxxynik:

Unam ikot...Uso ye uka....atebe idem.... Adiok uno fien do... Useme nte afo.... Ata ata uso...
wawatongue
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Akshow:

wawatongue
Unam ikot.... Ekpo atebe idem.... Hehehehehehe
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by greatseed: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Rad1cal:

An unintelligent m/oron like you can only sire cretins and imbeciiiles to burden humanity

You can't even type properly to save your misery life.

You are a brain dead cow.
grin
Rad1cal:

An unintelligent m/oron like you can only sire cretins and imbeciiiles to burden humanity

You can't even type properly to save your misery life.

You are a brain dead cow.
do u know wot a slum pig is? i guess no! dats obviously wot u are.....ask d primary schl pupils dat help u type 2tell u d meaning......because am nice....let me giv u an idea of d meaning...(it means yu are vry cool amongs pigs n cassanovas)...
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
greatseed:
grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin do u know wot a slum pig is? i guess no! dats obviously wot u are.....ask d primary schl pupils dat help u type 2tell u d meaning......because am nice....let me giv u an idea of d meaning...(it means yu are vry cool amongs pigs n cassanovas)...

I can't even figure out the trash you typed here
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Unam ikot.... Ekpo atebe idem.... Hehehehehehe
ode tongue
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

ode tongue
Eku...
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by dougivilla(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Patewo:

Intelligently well analyzed. I could have added more, but honestly I am tired of this dunce of a President.

His body expressions also clearly shows that he is lying to himself and he knows that too.

March 28, Nigerians will decide his fate.
But why can't you advise your expired 73 year old, (experimental specie in a UK hospital) to come and face the so called 'unintelligent' president in a pre elections debate; even if na Al-jazeera or CNN go conduct the debate? Why is your intelligent certificateless super hero running away. No be persistent request for debate make him liver fail wey e go take treatment? #GMBMust Debate#
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Eku...
koir koirgrin
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Akshow:

koir koirgrin
Idad....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.