Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me (28634 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by korilala(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Blackmailed By My Ex!!! Don't Know What To Do.

I dated this lady several years back but due to her promiscuity we broke up but by then she was pregnant for me.

When my daughter clocked 3, I asked for my daughter to stay with me (she's staying with her mother's family) but she gave me a condition. That I forgive her and forget the past and we should plan a future together with our daughter. For my daughter's sake I accepted and she moved in with us but alas she still messages her ex and still reaches out to them. I confronted her again today and her reply to me is "you better don't kill yourself."

We're not married but every time I tell her to leave she threatens to take our daughter who is only five years old and who has grown a strong bond to me.

Mods in the house please advise me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by PrimeWatermark: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Are you sure the child is yours?

So as old as you are, you can't even take charge.

Please if you know you can't act like a man, you better don't bother getting married before you start bringing shame to real men like us.

Mtcheeeeeew

384 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by RedPanthar: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
SIMP. Why it's okay to be lovey Dovey in the dating phase, that's not the standpoint from which a man must run a home, family and manage a marriage.

A man must take the lead, hold the reims, take charge and make decisions albeit inspiring cooperation from his partner. Your comment indicates that you're weak, too weak to assume control over your affairs and can't manage yourself let alone a human being

Let's look at it from a myriad of ways...

... Where did you learn your fatherhood skills from. Did you grow up in a broken home and raised by just a woman? You need to first sink into your psyche, speak with people to help you identify your obvious weakness which you seem to be unaware about and beginning the fixing in your mind. You are too weak to be qualified as an adult man

.... Tell me of what use is a daughter you don't truly inspire her as father, daughter and her source of everything... While the daughter maybe yours, the close bond that has kept you out of her life is deliberately schemed to ensure everything she knows is purely from what her snake mother tells her. Making her of little to no use beyond emotional attachment, this you don't know or choose to ignore the complications. Even if that girl grows under you with the way she's under the mothers tight grip, you have little to nothing to benefit from fathering her. The fatherhood and family structure is defective and destructive. You have no advantage fathering that child... And if you want to be in her life as a father, you need to assume the role and stop acting like a sperm donor. If you won't stop begging as it shows in your comments that even your day to day activities is begging to be the child's father, get out of their life and go fix yourself

Go and get yourself some redpill and develop mentally and psychologically. You're too weak.

She only used you when she ran into tight corner and you SIMPed for her antics

Grow some balls, be the man and stop whining. If you want her out, when she goes whoring, ensure she comes back to meet her thrash outside the door. And begin to act like you don't care about the child even if you do. Hide the love, withold all show of affection that's being used to control you. And steal back the remote control being used to control you from her hand

You're pathetically weak.

Leave the child for now, work on yourself first. You're too weak for a man

Whatever you do, make sure you get " Redpilled "

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Millimann: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2020
I think she is right. You are not married to her.

You allowed her to give you conditions in the first place without giving her your own conditions.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Exc2000: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2020
angry

This nonsense really needs to stop.... Using kids to emotionally blackmail the father by some shameless women

Well I have no solution to your problem and it happens everywhere including America and the western world...

Let's hear from Legal experts on your options

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2020
imagine that hoe still hoeing with her exes and others and telling you to your face you go kill yourself and you didn't chase her out? guy send her packing, your daughter will remain your daughter! you can always bond with her even at 70 and you at 90years old.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by cooooooks(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Grow a spine, seek full custody of your daughter.

Record conversations between you two. If you have the house, job, means to take care of the daughter, you have a chance.

Also, depending where you are, you may already be a common law union.

13 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by alade26632: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
I think she is right. You are not married to her.You allowed her to give you conditions in the first place without giving her your own conditions.

11 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op to be sincere, you need serious lashing if this your story is true.

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Liposure: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
After all he's done for you. Truly, a leopard can never change its spots. Its time to take charge. Once bitten twice shy

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Ulunne777(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbos will say, 'meta onyedinma enyi maka olulu.'

Be careful who you nut in. If pregnancy happens will you like him\her as your partner.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Uyi168: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
I'd rather remain single all my life than engage in baby mamarism..

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by slawormiir: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright........
Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
J
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Team Babymama over to you.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by LoveJesus87(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
X
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by specialmati(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin marry her na

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by wisdomiskey(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
All the handwriting is on the wall. She was fvcking around on you, got pregnant and now doesn't want you around her daughter.

That girl is not your daughter!

My goodness. What kind of veggie men do we have in this generation sef embarassed

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by HerMajestyCares(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Our NAIRALAND Preachers Your Attention is needed here grin grin

Hope this guy is not one of those Weak Men,

Guy It Is Obvious That You Will Use Your Hand To Destroy Yourself.

IT IS TRUE THAT NOT ALL MEN ARE MEN. grin

Jesus I Thank You For Wealth And Life. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Teewhy2: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
It is well.
Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Microwhy: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don't agree to any terms.. Forever is too long to live in regrets. Take the bold step now, take your child and send her away. She might win you in court so be wise about doing it.
Abeg, don't leave your child with her and don't also marry another woman that will eventually maltreat your child cos is something as letting her mum to have her..

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by sonnie10: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is the problem with kids raising one up by themselves. They still think it’s a game even when a child is involved.
Bro, your girlfriend is not welfare neither is she the court to decide how and when you get to see your daughter.
If you have tried to work things out with family member and no result, take yourselves to welfare or court and get an order for custody or visitation right.

8 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Bodyodour: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Comments above me are trash undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
my best advice is not to Runaways with the child
just let her be, leave the house for her for a couple of months, if she still dosen't care about u.. start up a family of your own.. last last that child will grow up and still know that you're her father.. she will understand

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me by MrHighSea: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
gave you conditions.

nawa.o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.