Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) (53438 Views)

EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) / Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by delta234: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:
Local trains meant for transporting cargos and goats, now transporting people but yet, some dumb-box rice scavenging people are calling this development?

Damn. You guys should wake up.

You deserve super-sonic trains. Not these boxes.
Dumb
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by delta234: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:
Local trains meant for transporting cargos and goats, now transporting people but yet, some dumb-box rice scavenging people are calling this development?

Trash!
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by delta234: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
stevikenna:
The only reasonable thing achieved under J9nathan
SAI BUHARI
I think for the first time one of d sai buhari people admits what GEJ achieved
GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by cupidFlint(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:

Ndi afo ojoo ka anyi n'aria. Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Caesar1988(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:

child of perdition..
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by spinna: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by anwo247: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:

Only two things are Infinite; the universe and human stupidity. -----Albert Einstein

Your stupidity has no bound. The best way to describe you is a Slave that loves his chain.

Where is your buhari now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by fandango: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:

abeg comot for road before train jam you. only bad bad bad bad bad thing dey full your head. Na wen FG will demolish ur only ancestral home witout compasatn and use it for animal farm. Then ul agree GEJ is working.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by oluikotun: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Give Buhari that chance. I am very sure he will do better. If APC states can give good roads and more transformation in Less than 4 years. Give them Federal if they won't perform better.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by PoorUgly(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
TRAIN THIS! TRAIN THAT!

WHICH ONE PASS THROUGH ANAMBRA STATE.? NONSENSE!

THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION;
HOW DO AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN SLEEPING AND WAKING UP EVERY DAY FEELS THE PRESENCE OF A PRESIDENT?

IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF GOOD GOVERNANCE.

ATLEAST WHENEVER I PICK UP MY SMARTPHONE AND LOG ON TO NAIRALAND, I FEEL THE PRESENCE OF OBJ, SIX YEARS AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE.

GEJ NKO?

oburo ifu anua, I wee choba akpa ube.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31266258][/quote]
Why dem dey shame 2 show d head of d train?
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Vision4God: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpan107:
May God bless GEJ for the Transformation!

GEJ is working.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Vision4God: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpan107:
May God bless GEJ for the Transformation!

GEJ is working.

2million likes for u.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by masciv: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpan107:
Are you sad about the progress of the President?

GEJ is the real Change!

Thanks for advertising Apc's candidate Gen Buhari

By the way, you must either be blind, directly benefiting from gej's glaringly ridiculous propaganda or ignorantly opposing Apc's presidential candidate. Can't you see that all this is a facade by Jonathan??

I mean he didn't do any of these in his 6 years in office, now he's unleashing his unnecessary works thinking all Nigerians are gullible enough to vote for him.

This is just a case of medicine after death!
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
What are people doing walking beside the rail tracks. Nigerians need to be educated that it is unsafe to do so.....
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by surajubakinson(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well meaning Nigerian...Thumb up to you..!!!A China-made Engine and diesel powered train..Meanin
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Sogeyjnr(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
All of u shoutin gej til 2019..jst 1 praya 4 u...may god rule ur lyf nd destiny d way gej has bin rulin nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Rajman45(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akpan107:
The coming of GEJ is actually a blessing...

What the 38 Years Northern rule and 8 Years SW rule could not give us. GEJ is giving it to Nigerians in Just less than 6 Years.

Half bread is better than none. If the 46 Years rule of the previous goverment had given us the ''ancient train'' GEJ would have given us more better thing by now. To us, the is our Bullet Train!
Hahaha... Half bread better than none. Don't forget that GEJ only revive the ancient train system, not building new ones. Was it GEJ that built it. Ur speaking about bread, when other countries are building modern train systems and buying bullets. Let GEJ revive the refineries that GMB built, before anything else
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by takenadoh: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
masciv:

Sorry to say, your the biggest idiot. Other countries that are not blessed as Nigeria use bullet trains but your irresponsible, ineffective, inefficient and highly corrupt government under the tutelage of Jonathan provided you with an eco-unfriendly set of archaic machines and you're happy to call someone an idiot for recognizing excellence instead of mediocrity??

You really need exposure.
I need exposure? Seriously I've been to the Top 5 cities in this world, and Actually lived in some. I need exposure to space.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Martiyu post=31271734]Like seriously, making calls, meeting partners? And what's so special about that. C'mon... U can make calls anywhere on this planet earth and when did meeting persons on a train become a thing to celebrate? People meet people anywhere and everywhere.

Arrrrgh... M just sick.

I would wish that Tanoids and whoever do not advertise GEJ administration's accomplishments. They are too dumb to be celebrated.

And people lyk who have DECIDED should stop disturbing us with ur CHANGE CHANGE chorus... and puctures and posters of ur Old president wanna be... with all d money spent on their campaigns dey wud still blame GEJ for corruption... BUHARI is poor... GEJ denied APC states fund dey wud claim ... and yet dere is enuf money to give all these youths wu hvn't rcivd a penny frm GOODLUCK ...
So much for the shout for change... pent up frustration... Goodluck sent militants abroad and you are not on scholarship its frustrating you and your APC fellows... forgotten the peace and stabilization it has brought in the creeks abd reduction of the Economic sabotage... he eliminated the agentsby empowering them of pokitical thuggery used by the then old-politicians and yet some irrational Nigerians wud accuse of supplying weapons to militants .... appreciqte good-things... appreciate DEMOCRACY.... GEJ is not witch-hunting any1 only gvin Nigerians wat they deserve please drsperate Nigerians let Him work...
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by tianshie(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anybody with half a brain can see through this propaganda. I find it disconcerting that any Nigerian should support Jonathan. Recall the fuel price increase in January 2012, when about 15 Nigerians lost their lives during Occupy Nigeria.

It was Jonathan who instructed his (militarized) police to fire at Nigerians peacefully protesting.

This same Jonathan allows the finance minister to dip the economy in sh.it. He allows Diezani to continue the decadence in the petroleum industry. He's severally called Boko Haram 'Our Brothers,' spoken of tracking them with SAT 1, pursuing them with the harmless drones in Kaduna, then enjoining Nigerians to grit their teeth and bear the fury of Boko Haram, because 'maybe this is our time to experience bombing. One thing I know suicide bomber will one day get tired.' Makes no sense.

Fellow Nigerians, use your heads. Look beyond ethnicity and religion for once, and let's throw out this juvenile chameleon. GEJ has done nothing to earn your vote. Do not give it to him.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by ibkgab001: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
even from your user ID I can see you are high on weed sir
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
masciv:

By the way, you must either be blind, directly benefiting from gej's glaringly ridiculous propaganda or ignorantly opposing Apc's presidential candidate. Can't you see that all this is a facade by Jonathan??

I mean he didn't do any of these in his 6 years in office, now he's unleashing his unnecessary works thinking all Nigerians are gullible enough to vote for him.

so for ur mind Goodluck no do anitin for d past 6yrs... u go fail Citizenship education...when i start enumerating u wud say we are declaring achievements...shay someoje posted a thread on somethings this administration has done... u no look am..we should ansa u one by one ...

I'm sure yhu could come online ,get a good fone and ur family a better state of living prior to when he increased minimum wage... shay B4 Stella Oduah was sacked it was this administration that turned around the so many airport nd commisioned new ones... so many things plaguedvhis administration lectures strike,doctors terrorism now police... buh he handled them o...because he has decided not to allow this bloody terrorist enter anida tenure u ppk now claim its now he is fighting terrorism... as if its now they strted killing terrorist...the so many shekau dat hv died its dis 6weeks dey killed them... d bombings stalled it was dis 6weeks too... when he brought the Americans twas tis 6weeks... fight against ebola twas 6weeks... removal of subsidy nd SURE-P twas 6weeks... d embargo on imported wheat and production if cassava bread was 6weeks... Ignorant fellow... go dey stress me to ansa yhu... go and get a life... use d broom in ur hands to clean ur fadas hws...mtccchheeeewww!!
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2015
masciv:

so for ur mind Goodluck no do anitin for d past 6yrs... u go fail Citizenship education...when i start enumerating u wud say we are declaring achievements...shay someoje posted a thread on somethings this administration has done... u no look am..we should ansa u one by one ...

I'm sure yhu could come online ,get a good fone and ur family a better state of living prior to when he increased minimum wage... shay B4 Stella Oduah was sacked it was this administration that turned around the so many airport nd commisioned new ones... so many things plaguedvhis administration lectures strike,doctors terrorism now police...?? buh he handled them o...,??because he has decided not to allow this bloody terrorist enter anida tenure u ppk now claim its now he is fighting terrorism... ??as if its now they strted killing terrorist...??the so many shekau dat hv died its dis 6weeks dey killed them... ??d bombings stalled it was dis 6weeks too... ??when he brought the Americans twas tis 6weeks... fight against ebola twas 6weeks... ??removal of subsidy nd SURE-P twas 6weeks... ??d embargo on imported wheat and production if cassava bread was 6weeks... ??Ignorant fellow... go dey stress me to ansa yhu... go and get a life... use d broom in ur hands to clean ur fadas hws...mtccchheeeewww!!...
Wonder how ur Illiterate General wud hv handled ASUU strike...?? after W.A.E.C diagraced him...wonder how he would rep Nigerians beyond... Wonder how he formulate policies of change or he is comin to give us what Osibanjo wrote or no ehmmm What Tinubu wrote...or Amaechi or all the wounded dogs in APC??. They only using the General's IGNORANCE and desperacy for power +the gullibilty and pent up frustration of the Masses on Nigerians... whom they want to enslave 2015...let the transformation continue...
my wish if God coukd give all these saddistic nd greedy politicians ticket to Heaven(just spare then HELLFIRE) NIgerians wud be beta if nt den fit overthrow Satan... saying Satan has not being doing a good job luring.people to hell... immigration has reduced... so they create Change...
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by slim147(m): 1:23am On Mar 04, 2015
onila:
saw better trains in france

Enemy of progress .. Idiot, why don't u live and die in france bitch !!!
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by xest(m): 1:24am On Mar 04, 2015
DrAify:
This is nice
hi
Nice meetin u here.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Martiyu(m): 3:01am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Dtfaithfulkid post=31278058][/quote]

And where in my post did I form ally with APC?. please excuse me.
At times, some of us just want to be objective. I really did not expect to be quoted but then again, not everyone sees what someone sees.
M no fool, and that is exactly what we are being taken for. If only you would think critically and analytically, you would know the extent to which things could have been ryt in this country (and maybe shed some hot tears and not quote me unnecessarily).
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Bifwoli: 4:47am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ transforming the nation while GMB and his boko haram are blowin everything up.

Vote for the builder GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.