Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? (5752 Views)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Nothing is sexier then a girls face while she is having sex. They are reading your face to make sure you are enjoying it. Plus what's wrong with eye contact.
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by francizy(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
so sleeping with 3 men and above means nothing right? U guys are d same

Will you crucify her because she slept with 3 or more men? Are you her parent?

Reminds me of my elder bro tho.. A guy that might have had sex with over 200 tall, beautiful and sexy ladies but still gets scared of getting married because, according to him "how will I get married when girls sleep around?"

My statement here insinuates this: if you never buy market, you no go know how the market be.

If he didn't go about having sex with those girls, at least we would have lesser number of girls that have slept around and possibly "virgins" that's if he disvirgined one or two.
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by ruggedplexus(f): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Girlfriend,mind not the hypocrites..well,my boo does it almost all the time we 'get down' except on occassions when we are just having a 'quickie'.I got xo curious xo I asked him instead of coming to nairaland.well he said my facial expression turns him on and drives him crazy,and dat he just wanna know if he is hitting the very right spot.and lastly,its a kind of way to examine his masculine potential aNd makes him fell like,he is d man.and some guys can b mocking yu wit dat look too,for their mind,dem be like'mumu geh,see as she dey squeeze face like monkey wey lick. Lime'...dat look depends on who yu are fucking.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by sevantex(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
The expression on ur face is supposed to keep his adrenaline pumpin nd keep him goin down there..,It wuld help if u gave him a good smile or say sumtin sweet so he feels cool nd keeps rockin ur world. I take it dt u mite be one of those babes who just lies down there nd do notin while d guy does everytin,not cool oo. Starin at him like u'r an ashi waitin for it to end fast so u can get anoda customer don't cut it so be INVOLVED more nd he won't stare at u again wierdly.. Enjoy!
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Skillfullulu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
francizy:

Will you crucify her because she slept with 3 or more men? Are you her parent?

Reminds me of my elder bro tho.. A guy that might have had sex with over 200 tall, beautiful and sexy ladies but still gets scared of getting married because, according to him "how will I get married when girls sleep around?"

My statement here insinuates this: if you never buy market, you no go know how the market be.

If he didn't go about having sex with those girls, at least we would have lesser number of girls that have slept around and possibly "virgins" that's if he disvirgined one or two.
. Y will I buy market wey me never see or check,mnd u I never crucified anyone. Guy fit date many ladies its for the ladies to keep temple secured.
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by dinosmiles(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love d sight of her ugly-cute face
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by LewisO: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
I need the picture of the girl guys are staring at please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.