Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73281 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by debrihachi(f): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
lol.. c ur Mawt grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beautiful wife.

I'd have to help her translate her beauty to the Kitchen and Bedroom. Oh yeah, she has to be good in the Kitchen and in bed. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Holywizard:
wich of them has tight [size=60pt]toto?[/size]

Beside I can make my black good cook look like dat wit my money via she having a good cloth
Guy boys nor dey ffuck [size=30pt]toto[/size] again oo na [size=70pt]ASS HOLE[/size] BE THE MAIN POINT
PLEASE GET UPDATED
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by marvelyole(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mi guy if d black beautiful one get gud character join d cook wen she sabi cook dn I will go 4 her dat 1 no mean say I no fit blow d yellow one o,but I will go 4 d gud one
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by playboy19(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm definitely going for the dark beautiful lady cos she's actually beautiful. Once money touches her body, the light skinned girl will end up envying her.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by crushtigress(f): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
An2elect2

you will see a mention. thanks you are too kind
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by VickJames(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
debrihachi:

lol.. c ur Mawt grin

My small mouth grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by walecho(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good cook is ok for me
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by geezzzyy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys can be vain sha. The same people that insult and criticise girls that bleach are the ones that are scampering for the fair chick..

Truthfully, if I were to chose between the most beautiful girl in the world or the best cook in the world, I'll go for the beautiful chick.. But beauty is just one of the many qualities that make up a perfect bride.. There's attitude, humility, compassion, confidence...
That's why I can't chose between these two girls, I gatz date to know more about them..
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by folahann(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who tell you say you fine not to talk of handsome?you no fine kobo,Obj fine pass you grin
Lol. No be me talk say I fine o, na the compliment wey people dey give dey make my head dey swell o
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ThaProphet(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
The dark skinned lady is actually prettier imo. She is also a good cook? Win-win.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by nairabetguru(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:
If you're about to get married..which of this kind of women would you love to marry??

all of the above grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by An2elect2(f): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
crushtigress:
An2elect2

you will see a mention. thanks you are too kind
you welcome to Nairaland dear

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Princek12(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Marry the beautiful wife and hire the other one as the cook. Shikenah.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by legalwealth(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:
i'll go for the dark beautiful cook

What of if the cook is not beautiful but damn ungly?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Oluschenco(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
The one with natural beauty, not that white pig. Of what use is a woman without cooking-ability.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by chegson: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will go for the good cook who will cook good food for me and our children and make us happy and be in perfect health.
I will try my best to make her look beautiful, attractive and very happy.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by bunmioguns(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
#Team good cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
good cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by terrifiesme(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Habiz:
na to go for the damsel...

what is the function of the eateries around?decoration?
screw that good cook there!

Hahahaha, so u ll always feed on eateries? Guy which planet u come from, and let's be realistic here, looking closely at these people, the light lady is just attractive, the dark lady is more beautiful.... see her face without makeup. by the time u package her well, wow, what a beauty to behold. She's more beautiful than the light skinned lady. Only those with eyes would see though.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
ThaProphet:
The dark skinned lady is actually prettier imo. She is also a good cook? Win-win.
You ve got a keen sense of observation.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
blink182:
And you think the other lady isn't pretty because she's dark skinned and unkept?
I didn't judge base on the picture
I judge base of the massage the op is trying to pass on
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by breakeven: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
1 will go for the cook. Most beautiful girls are not even good in bed. Cant cook not good in bed amount to double tragedy. Na fine face i wan chop grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by adekool4luv: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
I go for good cook,because a good cook i can make her a beautiful wife wth my money,but beautiful no i dont want,because the duty of every woman is to learn from home hw to do house chore like cookoing,so every woman who lack this has fail in all.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Habiz:
na to go for the damsel...

what is the function of the eateries around?decoration?
screw that good cook there!
Ur missing alot u can't compare home cooking 2 eateries
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
If you were cute, you won't bother about looks grin grin grin lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by wiringdpt(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cook all the way
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by lonelydora: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will go for the dark good cook and have the beautiful one as side chick. No joke I dey oooo.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
breakeven:
1 will go for the cook. Most beautiful girls are not even good in bed. Cant cook not good in bed amount to double tragedy. Na fine face i wan chop grin
think about the future (ur unborn children)
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ONESS: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:
If you're about to get married..which of this kind of women would you love to marry??
Diamonds and Gold are found rough and almost not worth it to the ordinary person. But take it to the furnace, clean it and remove dirts, polish it and file rough edges and then you have a glittering Gold or Diamond as the case may be. The dark girl may look as if she is a mistake but she is without a price, a priceless gem who can cook and manage your home with whatever you have as a man even give you peace of mind. But for the beautiful damsel, she maybe the a sister to Devil, possessing a wicked heart; who will give your life HELL even when you dont deserve it.THINK AGAIN A MAKE YOUR CHOICE FOR ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD bro!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by koyyess: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
The mistake young males of today make is to ignore people that look like 'the good cook' forgetting the good qualities she has. They divert their attention to the beautiful one (who spends close to a whole day taking good care of her self) and try to force her to be a good cook,home maker and a suffer head faithful wife. When they fail to accomplish that, they come on NL and rant. If she changes and starts looking like the 'good cook'. They come on NL and rant. Lesson learnt ?- you can't have a whole package because you ain't one yourself. As you see it, make a decision and take it like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.