Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73285 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
If that good cook makes her hair and dresses sexy like the over bleached one on the left side, she will be more attractive than the latter Trust me.
The way to a man's hrt is his tummy.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.

Okwukwu ocha grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:

yes! sure!
she is beautiful...she is without makeup

Intelligent Answer!!

U re 2gbaski!!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Intelligent Answer!!

U re too much!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by yhemest(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
What if d beautiful one did a plastic surgery,and ur unborn child now comes out ugly,beauty fades...
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
jeffizy:

You're right.

Asides that , I can upgrade a good cook to a damsel too. Thereby , I get the best of both worlds in one package.

Exactly!! Well Spoken.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by 2kris(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm just here to read comments.
rather u cant marry any of dem because u are a female
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Krisddon: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:

Ur wisdom is customised 4rm above! smiley
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
kissty:
& who told u dat black means urgly. yeye , 4 me dat fell lady is nt beautiful d black is gorgeous. all she nid do is remove d head tie, make a nice hair, wear a betta clouth nd little make-up den u will c she is far betta dan d fell lady. my opinion tho.

Good Opinion, perfect Observation!!

Ur Head dey Dere!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by romzyxy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm just here to read comments.

I hope you v the time to read all the comments.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ThetrueWord: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beauty will fade with time, One can learn how to cook.
Beauty makes the persons who have them pround, lack of it can make one humble to accept fate........Anyway, I naturally like dark ladies......and dont play with my food.....
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by melvin2010: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
good cook definately ....trust mi by d tym I love-vendor ha up she will beat dat fair rubbish hands down
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
MizTyna:
Beautiful women can cook too undecided

U sure say u urself sabi cook sef!! No be all dose Fry fry wey una dey fry oh!! I mean better Cooking!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
MizTyna:
Beautiful women can cook too undecided

U sure say u urself sabi cook sef?? No be all dose Fry fry wey una dey fry oh!! I mean better Cooking!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kunlemaciver(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
The black one
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
folahann:

Lol. No be me talk say I fine o, na the compliment wey people dey give dey make my head dey swell o
na decieve dem dey decieve you,you wor wor pass satan
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Defcon1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cooking can easily be learned, but beauty can't

Do l still need to indicate my choice??
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
rashygenius:

IS HE OK?

Does he look or Sound Ok to You?!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by lexyclasy: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
and what if your unborn children resembles you.....
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
brainbox2014:
I think it's all about packaging. You can package the cook to look more attractive but you can't package a badly prepared food. The way to a man's heart is through the belly.

Wisely Spoken!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Did they state that the beautiful one doesn't know how to cook?

Of Course na!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
holyokoto:
IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!

Oga are you alright?? Na question oh Oga Mi

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
lexyclasy:
and what if your unborn children resembles you.....
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ifun loran,omo ounje grin

Lol!!! U no go kill person wit Laugh!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by HardeyBbee: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
op, u no do am well if u want make it fair to d beautiful fair lady the cook should be ugly. for me I will pick the cook because I will use money pdp/apc(slogan) her and still have her a good cook. grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by folahann(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na decieve dem dey decieve you,you wor wor pass satan
You no know na. So what gives u the intention?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lovexme:
The so called 'beautiful girl' is only light skinned. Nothing else.. undecided

Good cook with an amazing body? hell yea! We could both be in the kitchen, almost na.ked wink

Na die u dey oh!! Lol
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by silica(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
how about marrying the beautiful one and employing the cook?
best of both worlds i would say wink
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
landlordalaba:
whicj 1 is nt beautiful.
they're all beautiful but the beautiful wife one is prettier than the good cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by holyokoto(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Acekidc4:

Oga are you alright?? Na question oh Oga Mi

No mind me joor, As for me Beauty can not change but hard work and characters can change, The Beautiful Woman can become a very good cook with time but the other does not
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
holyokoto:

No mind me joor, As for me Beauty can not change but hard work and characters can change, The Beautiful Woman can become a very good cook with time but the other does not

Well if u say so!! It's ur Choice!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by teeghurl(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Remove d make up from d beautiful one's face and come back to compare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.