Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73303 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Dobxy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Neither of the two cox no 'Good Wife' there!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Acekidc4(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
MoyoGENERAL:

QUOTE of the YEAR!!!

LOVE FADES, BEAUTY FADES BUT HUNGER NEVER DIES!

Best Quote of The Year so Far.

Kudos to Vickjames!!! Ur Head dey Dere!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Ngokafor(f): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
..@op mind yourselfooo! angry

..who says that a woman cant be both beautiful and a good cook?..which kind comparism be this na?..

..as a matter of fact there countless number of us who are both really beautiful and a fantastic cook.. tongue wink cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by asiwajumi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
coreybooth800:
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $­­8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
jobspase.comONLY
DO NOT INCLUDE ONLY
tell me more,I mine going to put money or sending link to people to join bfor getting paid?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'll go for d dark beautiful damsel off-cos.........meanwhile beauty lies in the heart.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by masqot(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'll marry the good cook and upgrade her to the level of a damsel.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by foliman(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.

HMN....

*you copied my line*
[size=36pt]THUMB UP[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Lovexme(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na die u dey oh!! Lol

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by VickJames(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
foliman:

HMN....

*you copied my line*
[size=36pt]THUMB UP[/size]
Brother grin

I didn't copy your line grin.
Maybe we're standing on thesame line all along.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Abless212: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na food sure pass,,, if I spend my money on her she go bcom finest.... black nd shine
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by VickJames(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Acekidc4:

Best Quote of The Year so Far.

Kudos to Vickjames!!! Ur Head dey Dere!!

I'm humbled sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dark skinned ladies be like: "I am made of black and black is beautiful". If i hear. This is why I must marry a white girl. #Teamforeigngirls.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by 14DUI(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
And who said the Good cook is not beautiful, Africans are their own worst enemy, so the fair color girl has it all abi, even if she is not intelligent abi. they are both beautiful and i will take the good cook over a nonsense so called beautiful girl. Beauty is only skin deep, i want a wife not just a beautiful woman. I see why everyone want to bleach their skin... nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MRLINGTON(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
crushtigress:
hello please how can comment on nairaland without quoting someone? am new here

While on d page..go down nd u'll see REPLY..click on it nd make ur comment..dah way u won't quote
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Acekidc4:

Lol!!! U no go kill person wit Laugh!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ooshinibos: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
none
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ezychris(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
ednoville:
My chick is more beautiful than that fair girl and cooks better than the dark girl, and I'm gonna marry her
ednoville:
My chick is more beautiful than that fair girl and cooks better than the dark girl, and I'm gonna marry her
ednoville:
Same here bro... I will marry my baby
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by sam121(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
The good cook isn't ugly guys, if she wears make up, she will definitely be prettier than Mercy Johnson....
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by sirbegojay(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
what the Bleep would i be doing with a girl who does not know how to cook food for me shocked
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
How Nigerian guys think:
Fair + intelligent + big ass + big boobs + beautiful + tall + shape = QUALIFIED!

FAIR + intelligent + big ass and boobs + beautiful + tall but NO shape = still QUALIFIED......

Fair + intelligent + beautiful + tall but NO ASS AND BOOBS AND NO CURVES = still ok

Fair + intelligent + tall only...= u still have hope...

Intelligent + average height + DARK = only God can help us now ( in 2faces voice)
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Kbraims(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Habiz:
na to go for the damsel...

what is the function of the eateries around?decoration?
screw that good cook there!
then u go 4 d beautiful lazy woman...
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by adahgold(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will transform d dark one to my taste... Is all about d muller..
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by gloriabisong: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
U can make her beautiful n enjoy her food,that pretty one can b ugly without makeup.that is one mistake guys make
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by RAO1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Most men from my tribe ll surely go 4 d BB(black n beautiful )
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Tundenoni(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ifun loran,omo ounje grin
sad
I will not deny
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by seunayantokun(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
To you young men who are yet to marry, let me say, pick the good cook. Even if the other woman can still cook well, don't go for her.

Beauty is not the artwork you do on yourself but in the nature you're endowed with. Daughters of farmers, who are not acquainted with the ways of artworks called ladies in urban cities, produce beautiful children.

A lot of young people run after painted works saying, this is beautiful, that is beautiful. But what comes at the end of it? Sorrow.

So, if the cook is really good and well-behaved, go for her, you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by koolpal(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
MizTyna:
Beautiful women can cook too undecided
can u kook?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by html14java(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015

How can this make APC win the March 28 election?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by judano: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will go for the beautiful one and make alternate arrangement for good food. Gone are the days when cooking is the primary responsibility of a wife. You need someone appealing to behold all the days of your life.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ikelebe: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
lmfao
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:
sad
I will not deny
I know now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.