Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73286 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by lolaxavier(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
I can teach the beautiful one how to cook but I cannot teach the cook how to be beautiful...
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:

grin grin grin
Oh, Brother!!! grin grin grin cool smiley
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by soulfood(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Best Sound, The Best DJ, The Best Price here.

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by pak: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
lolaxavier:
I can teach the beautiful one how to cook but I cannot teach the cook how to be beautiful...

You actually can, cos that good cook with a little more 'touch up' is probably more naturally beautiful than the so called artificial 'beautiful girl'
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
Oh, Brother!!! grin grin grin cool smiley
what can poor man do grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kennethchidi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
The good cookk is not ugkly,she is juust not well packaged unlke d so called pretty lady.. I'll go for d gud cook,den spend Money on her to package her,and she will look no diifferent from d beautiful one in looks. While d beautifuyl one is bouund to lose her catch to anoda gud cook!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:

what kind poor man do grin
Haha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by BabaArmstrong(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Will go for the dark beautiful cook who can be transformed into a dark beautiful Queen in weeks if not days.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by upsonn(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

sure?

That black one fine pass that albino couple with d fact that d black is also a good wifey.. I will go for d black.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ThaProphet(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
IHate9ja1:

You ve got a keen sense of observation.

Thank you Sire
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
upsonn:

That black one fine pass that albino couple with d fact that d black is also a good wifey.. I will go for d black.

ok, I asked cos guys go for looks now
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by otosa(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
jeffizy:

You're right.

Asides that , I can upgrade a good cook to a damsel too. Thereby , I get the best of both worlds in one package.
forget, there're some ladies that if u are even trying to make them damsel they wouldn't turn up instead they will be asking u what is wrong with my dress or appearance can't u accept /take me as I Am?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Livinusc(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:
i'll go for the dark beautiful cook
Gbam!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Caleycash(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
Real word man!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will go for the [/s]Unbeautiful/less beautiful/not beautiful and make her BEAUTIFUL. Every woman is beautiful....AND a woman WELL CARED FOR/ MANAGED will be MORE BEAUTIFUL
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by bakila: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

sure?
That lady is also very beautiful, its only because she is dark.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:

yes! sure!
she is beautiful...she is without makeup
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Kingsasian(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Meti99(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good food for where??

I want the one that will give me good sex mehn!!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Kingsasian(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Those of u calling the dark lady ugly are blind. Look beyond the physical appearance and u will see the beauty in her. She is jst putting on the work cloth of a maid.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by watchindelta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
both are not for me/ looking for swt16 not kpodi
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Badosqi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Did they state that the beautiful one doesn't know how to cook?
I tire for all of them ooo... Picture said beautiful and good cook. The pretty babe may also know how to cook sef... Well as for me ooo, na d beautiful babe I will go for, how long will it takes to learn how to cook. I fit teach her sef, kinni big deal.
A fine boy marrying a damsel think of how handsome and pretty how children will be. They be the envy of all. I too like pikins especially pretty ones.

*no beef with the dark lady she is pretty too but the picture did not tell us whether d fair gurl is a good cook or not.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Kingsasian(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Meti99:
Good food for where??

I want the one that will give me good sex mehn!!!
which is the good cook. Hv u wonder why most men prefer sex with their househelps? Its because they are better in the field of bedmatics than their so called beautiful wives.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by keifiuz: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's just her dressing. The cook is more beautiful. You cannot imaging how boring life can be if u & ur family will have to cue at a food joint for ur meals. What's beauty for if it becomes a burden.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by bolivnnaija: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:
i'll go for the dark beautiful cook

I as well, don't want a bimbo as a wife.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by UyiIredia(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'll take the good cook.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by olenyi: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nihilist
There's no such thing as a female with good looks who cooks and cleans anyway...

Eminem/ slim shady. wink
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by dollyptosh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:

don't know what you're taking about undecided
loooool
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by landlordalaba(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
whicj 1 is nt beautiful.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kudos4u(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

Ok, I don't make up too but the headtie look somehow to me .
forget about the headtie when you marry her you will brush her up to your taste
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
kudos4u:
forget about the headtie when you marry her you will brush her up to your taste
f

Where are the guys deceiving young ladies they'll choose beauty and curves.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MoyoGENERAL: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.

QUOTE of the YEAR!!!

LOVE FADES, BEAUTY FADES BUT HUNGER NEVER DIES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.