Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43792 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sochima1989(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

Sowie but let music be for those who do good music....jus buy, download and dance. But pls dnt listen
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sucess001(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

and since when did CNN become the status quo for everybody?

its the height of recognition dumbo!#

abi na NTA you wan use do status quo?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by fritiyo: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin cry

sorry Nneka. na now i dey see say u be are name sake

About ur late coming, pls if u are not in lagos u can still join the transformation train from ph to enugu to make travelling on d road easy for u dear.
thanks for ur understand,
urs truthtellingfully.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mrbigman1(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do

Otolo gbariagi Mpuru something dia.

Professor kestolove95.

Na u literate pass.

People like u have failed to understand why in a family, parents give birth to kids not to be like them but to help them achieve the aim they wia created for not by choosing dia path of life but directing them to which ever direction dey follow.

I just dnt know how to classify ur being.

She's igbo, she has the right to be what ever she wanna be and say what ever she wanna say, she was not trabalistic in her speech but ur brain is twisted as ever.

If someone supports ur direction of thinking, she's good, if she supports otherwise she's a dead idiot.

Please go buy the cheapest pack of brain in the market before u run into coma.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by mekadinho(f): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy
D REASON U R VOMITING THIS NON-SENS.E IS BECAUSE SHE SAID HER MIND? U GUYS CAN BE SILL..Y. SHE IS NNEKA, PLS WHO D SILLY FVCK ARE U?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by dafuturis(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

Sir the post isn't about her music
I'll advice you read the post again and comment.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by layinkakeem(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Bleep #Gej we want change !
If to say I be superman nii
I'll surely eject him out of da office
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Redberry0071(f): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Dear nairalanders...please i am currently working on my PR dissertation bordering around personality and issue based political campaigns and i need your feedback on below survey to aid me in my final summations...kindly click on link...would take less than 2mins. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XQKXXNY

Many thanks.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by nd07(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Two words 4 her " slave lesbian". to hell wif her & her poke nosing cnn. cnn has more than enough problems going on daily in US to discuss. they r fund of airing gullible non entity Nigerians 2 discuss d affairs of ds great nation. America is just going about hating nations dt refused to buy their only endtime product- gay right. stupid minds like d so called Nneka who resort 2 singing d Lords song in a strange land bcs they had d opportunity they never dreamt of should know dt even Fela she referred to cannot make himself a fool in d hands of d whites. u can't promise him an interview in a media with dwindling glory like CNN & ask him 2 open d nyash of his county. Fela I knew was a superior mind like many Nigerians which CNN cannot woo with their peanut offer. Nneka should know dt popularity & fame she is seeking @ d expense of her nativity has destroyed many e.g Michael Jackson.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nelrulez(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i know good music

lol! You just made me fall off my bed. You claim to be a guitarist and you can't even place a good artiste or song when you see one? My man, I strongly doubt your dexterity in music. Nneka is one artiste who has the tendency of winning a grammy award. She's gone on a world tour with Nas, Drake sampled one of her beat in his last album thank me later, I can go on and on giving you some notable achievement of hers. So when it comes to good stuff coming outta Naija's in diaspora, always think of the likes of Nneka, Asa, Bantu etc. Mind you she's half Nigerian half German.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Laid2001: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
But this girl na Igbo naa. She no want GEJ money nee.
Anyway sha there is enough to go round in case she changes her mind.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by freshdude99(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:
She is saying the right thing.
Rubbish! Does she even live here in naija to giv a first hand analysis... No be ur fault " social conscious my foot" it seems der Av bought u over just like chimamanda adiche and co. Less I forget sinx wen fela and co became our prime judges Gullible musican seeking attention
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by tayoccu(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
nd07:
Two words 4 her " slave lesbian". to hell wif her & her poke nosing cnn. cnn has more than enough problems going on daily in US to discuss. they r fund of airing gullible non entity Nigerians 2 discuss d affairs of ds great nation. America is just going about hating nations dt refused to buy their only endtime product- gay right. stupid minds like d so called Nneka who resort 2 singing d Lords song in a strange land bcs they had d opportunity they never dreamt of should know dt even Fela she referred to cannot make himself a fool in d hands of d whites. u can't promise him an interview in a media with dwindling glory like CNN & ask him 2 open d nyash of his county. Fela I knew was a superior mind like many Nigerians which CNN cannot woo with their peanut offer. Nneka should know dt popularity & fame she is seeking @ d expense of her nativity has destroyed many e.g Michael Jackson.

rantings of a dolt
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by freshdude99(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do
Ur father left ynash
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
freshdude99:

Rubbish! Does she even live here in naija to giv a first hand analysis... No be ur fault " social conscious my foot" it seems der Av bought u over just like chimamanda adiche and co. Less I forget sinx wen fela and co became our prime judges Gullible musican seeking attention

Lol..you painned

You dont need to live in Nigeria to know how fu.cked Nigeria is..even a year old baby in China knows our system is corrupt and our president is clueless..lol

If you live in Lagos, I hope you bought fuel with ease...
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by CoolAmbience(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:
She is saying the right thing.

Yeah, She has always been known for her unbiased stance on critical issues. To think that she made this assertion on CNN rubbishes those questions about who she is.

There is no doubt that more than 10,000 lives would have been saved had the current government tackled the issue of insurgency on time.

We really need to stop the politicking on issues that bother on life and security. They are priceless. My heart bleeds when I read reckless comments by young people on these very sensitive issues.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by elbinmanny(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
one of Buhari's 150 cows spotted undecided
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by tayoccu(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:

Lol..you painned

You dont need to live in Nigeria to know how fu.cked Nigeria is..even a year old baby in China knows our system is corrupt and our president is clueless..lol

If you live in Lagos, I hope you bought fuel with ease...

I tire for this pro gej people o!
the babe wey them dey attack was even a judge on Nigerian idols (can't remember which season at the moment), she was also part of an Hennessey artistry project ( in a bottle alongside sir shina peters, bez, Mi, ice prince etc), so even if Na for those brief periods she dey naija, e reach sabi how tinz dey go.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
CoolAmbience:

Yeah, She has always been known for her unbiased stance on critical issues. To think that she made this assertion on CNN rubbishes those questions about who she is.

There is no doubt that more than 10,000 lives would have been saved had the current government tackled the issue of insurgency on time.

We really need to stop the politicking on issues that
bother on life and security. They are priceless. My heart bleeds when I read reckless comments by young people on these very sensitive issues.

Bless you bro!!!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by fineguy11(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 likes for u.....

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ogaprime(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I 4 sey, her face looks familiar.. smiley

Loool...yea. When you travel go overseas, everything change *ibotic voice*
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Richer than your family put together. grin
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by toyoutoyou: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:

I am not sure you listen to good music with good lyrical content.

If she sings terrible songs, what would you say about wizkid and the rest that keeps single poo and songs that lack inspiration. ..Google her name..Google will help you know about her.
U dey mind the foolish idiot.He is a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
See as likes dey waste for this thread cheesy... Lol make una show me small love na.... @ topic, etz none of my business... angry
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
kay1one2:

This 18yr old riffraff coming online to discuss with independent adults... you don't have a certificate and your future is bleak. True talk.
hahhahahaha...my guy..- dey love to see ur comment aswr...I. will follow. U nw...follow back..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
who be this Anuohia? undecided
. Dix is anoda. Nneka...corrct babe grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
floragregs:
you be big foool. But u just nor know yet! South West Ediot.
see. Anoda igbo gurl talkin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Deepfreezer:
thunder fire your jaws. I'm sure you know why.
hahahaha... I b ur guy o..if thundr fire me 2day...na u go first miss. me...u. na. Ma bro forgt igbo tinz wey I dey yan hia...respct man
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gynacologist:
idiot....u no get sense....u go skool pass igbo or de wise base dem?
see anoda igbo guy ba...him don change PASS. To BASE...so una don dey fake english again? grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:
Fool I can see how educated your people are that your fathers can't stop sleeping with your sisters. Land of the wasted idiots.....name one of your ugly bleached up miserable sisters than can be a match for Chimamanda not to talk of other Igbo elites. We trade in big business even with good educational qualifications,go to Lagos Island and see your people pushing barrow for us and hawking expired sardines. Monkey. U mean chimamanda d lesbian?...talk betr. tin jare...igbos are destitute and ar d onez. engaging in all form of crime in lagos....from rituals,419 to. robbery...we will soon deport all of u out of southh. west and even north...so. Nigeria can. Regain it's lost glory...awon ole ..prostitutes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Seun360:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just dey yarn any how, Nneka is from Delta State
delta igbo na him she b na guy..haba...stop dey behave like igbo. na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Daughter's 15th Birthday / Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws / Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.