Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43779 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

The pretty serpent! angry undecided
hmmmm! No b talk dat 1 oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Godson32(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
Nneka the pretty serpent,do u remember her.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2015
ogaprime:

Don't you you know nneka de biscuit girl, cousin to ralia the sugar girl
I 4 sey, her face looks familiar.. smiley
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
hm hm hm well ure stupidically funny pls if i may ask if Abuja is a slum then where do u live?

Huh? hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... i rest my case grin say hi to your daddy & mummy for me okay? and study hard for your Jamb!!! i heard its a bitchh to pass that exam these days.
later grin grin grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
ichieakpo:
Name of a goat
hmmm! Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo goat
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2015
lestat:

Huh? hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... i rest my case grin say hi to your daddy & mummy for me okay? and study hard for your Jamb!!! i heard its a bitchh to pass that exam these days.
later grin grin grin
i shake my head in pity, so u mean u dnt do d creation n d use of grammer in skul?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

yea.. thats where we r different.. i enjoy tunes and beat.. never had time for lyrics.. it could take me weeks to learn lyrics to a particular song.. its d curse of most instrumentalists
What instrumentalists? How many of the instruments heard in the songs of today's artistes are really instruments? You should be ashamed of yourself if truelly you are an instrumentalist, as you claim. How many musicians today have their own bands? How many can sing in a live show without miming?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by marveluxbe(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do

Wetin make u think say your kinsmen go school pass Igbo, This una proganda wey una they take decieve unasef.
Any venture that yields fortune Igbo men always take the lead in Nigeria,Education is not excluded. Anuofia
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by tayoccu(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
Nneka is good at what she does but very wrong at her take on President Jonathan.
Fela would rather expose the people that said the nation would be ungovernable should GEJ wins & not pitch his tend with evil against the good

shows you never knew fela, abami Eda spares no one, if you do wrong, he will set you straight.

if Fela were alive today, he would have given gej a special brand of hell
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by floragregs(f): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do
you be big foool. But u just nor know yet! South West Ediot.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by maylisa(f): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy
you get bad mouth o.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
who be this Anuohia? undecided
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by mudiana(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2015
sometimes we can be so shallow minded.she is asking the same question on everybodies lips.y now Mr President, y wait for thousands to die and thousands more displaced before giving the army the tools to fight these urchins. is it to score cheap election points? to you Mr President we are pawns right? according to ur wife remember "diaris God in everything we re doing"...
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mordyb: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:
the only Nigerian music that makes sound track of foreign movies and games and you say she plays terrible songs..? The lady who drake and rita ora died for her beats? It's true nigerians hate good music or why else will olamide be making millions with the bulshit he sings.After Nneka, Nigerias best musician is Asha and maybe 2face

*Playing FIFA 15 while enjoying it's heartbeat soundtrack by Nneka*
you dont call nneka when asa is there even bez and the old praiz is better. the only good song she has ever made is heartbeat the remaining song fro her concrete jungle album is rubbish with her disorganised vocals
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by mudiana(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
sometimes we can be so shallow minded.stop attacking her works and face the issue on ground.those antagonising her can't even compose a chorus.she is asking the same question on everybodies lips.y now Mr President, y wait for thousands to die and thousands more displaced before giving the army the tools to fight these urchins. is it to score cheap election points? to you Mr President we are pawns right? according to ur wife remember "diaris God in everything we re doing"...
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
fritiyo:
pls who b seun and nneka?

are they Nigerian musicians?
have not heard of them before.
grin grin oh God, why did I come late to this thread cry grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
tayoccu:

shows you never knew fela, abami Eda spares no one, if you do wrong, he will set you straight.

if Fela were alive today, he would have given gej a special brand of hell

For doing what na?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Orikinla(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
[size=18pt]She is more popular than you.
Nneka Lucia Egbuna is currently among the most accomplished and popular Nigerian born singers in the world.
If you are ignorant of her, it from your lack of being well informed on the current affairs and trends on Nigeria and Nigerians in the world.
[/size]
[size=28pt]
Nneka was nominated in three categories for the 2009 Channel O Music Video Awards,[5] and won an award for Best African Act at the 2009 MOBO Awards.

In late 2009, she was chosen as of one Beyond Race Magazine's "50 Emerging Artists", resulting in a spot in the publication's #11 issue (with Bodega Girls and J. Cole on the cover), as well as an exclusive Q&A for the magazine's site.[6]

In November 2009, Nneka staged her first concert tour of the United States where she performed shows in New York City, Vienna (Washington DC), Boston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Furthermore she was a special guest on The Roots Jam session. Her first US release Concrete Jungle was set for 2 February 2010.

Her track "Kangpe" is also featured as a soundtrack on the EA Sports FIFA 2010 video game.

In January 2010, Nneka appeared in Late Show with David Letterman in New York before getting her US tour underway.

In June 2010, she won the reggae category of the Museke Online Africa Music Award 2010 with her hit song, "Africans".

She agreed to go on tour with Nas and Damian Marley to help them promote their Distant Relatives (2010) album. She has done a remix of her highly rated track, "Heartbeat" with Nas, which was released via iTunes on Oct 05 2010.[7]

She participated in the 2010 Lilith Fair Concert where Tegan & Sara, Sarah McLachlan, Kelly Clarkson, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Corinne Bailey Rae, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna and others have performed. She performed also in Washington, Raleigh and Charlotte (United States).
[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nneka_%28singer%29
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
What she said was right. The president has done nothing so far to get rid of boko haram, he trying to run again as president. What da hell is he going to do now? Bla bla bla undecided
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by haibe(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Mordyb:
you dont call nneka when asa is there even bez and the old praiz is better. the only good song she has ever made is heartbeat the remaining song fro her concrete jungle album is rubbish with her disorganised vocals

lol, which of her song has you listened to that has disorganised vocals?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by tayoccu(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

For doing what na?

hmmn... which of his adminstration numerous shortcomings should I start with?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
how many of the pro-nneka folks here have two or even one of her track(s) on their phone?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by TheBawse(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?

Na Beans to get this quote as a musician? "Her track "Kangpe" is also featured as a soundtrack on the EA Sports FIFA 2010 video game."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nneka_%28singer%29
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by fritiyo: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin oh God, why did I come late to this thread cry grin

Sorry for coming late. nxt time join d transformation train to beat traffic in lagos oh.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Lanretoye(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=31305632][b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..[/quote

What a terrible post.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
fritiyo:

Sorry for coming late. nxt time join d transformation train to beat traffic in lagos oh.
grin grin cry
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
me a "Farabale I dodge am..
gehngehn see dodging grin ok na u be Sean Kingston abi oya take stone for yansh grin grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kay1one2(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:

This 18yr old riffraff coming online to discuss with independent adults... you don't have a certificate and your future is bleak. True talk.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by DesChyko: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
beneezy:

They do music auditioning on CNN this day?

Me surprise to see bird dey hustle for toothpick nah.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sucess001(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

[size=24pt]
if wizkid is better than she is...it would be whizkid on CNN and not her...you dig?[/size]
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2015
sucess001:

[size=24pt]
if wizkid is better than she is...it would be whizkid on CNN and not her...you dig?[/size]
and since when did CNN become the status quo for everybody?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

Dude i am also a dexterous keyboardist, string guitarist and bassist plus i am a vocalist and if you really have an affinity for music you would appreciate lyrics as true instrumentalists would. Even if you only run an instrumentation its based on lyrics in your head. Nneka is Lyrically gifted and I duff my hat to her. She is gooooooooooooood! Quality will always beat down quantity in the long run and she has quality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Bovi And Kids Take A Walk In New York City (photo) / "I Will Commit Suicide If Davido Doesn’t Attend My Birthday" - Girl Cries (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.