Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43784 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Simpson101(m): 5:09am On Mar 05, 2015
isacolukay:

If singing terrible songs could take her to CNN then I would love to hear such terrible songs!
#Fixed
to my taste...

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by isacolukay(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

if u have german blood like hers.. and have bad things to say about africa.. and u happen to be a girl..
u would be on CNN

And if we have to be honest, what good is there to talk about in Africa? I am utterly dismayed dat u think "being a girl" took her to CNN.

kilokeys:

i am nt an ardent fan of wizkid.. i just love his ayo track to all Nneka's song put together..
Geez.. nneka is a learner.. she might be a good lyricist.. but i dont enjoy her songs.. sad, lacks color, .. nyama

That you don't enjoy her songs does not negate the fact that she is a good lyricist.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ganjafama(m): 5:14am On Mar 05, 2015
babatundeizbad:
All socially conscious and intelligent young persons who have not been compromised is not cool with this administration.
Thank you my broda. I keep saying that only people who have been compromised are supporting GEJ. Look at ugly Mercy Johnson, because she is now getting some advert contracts from PDP is campaigning for GEJ . Same with the actors guild. They received a huge sum of money from GEJ, now they are backing him. Inshort, only corrupt people and Igbos ( because he has Azikiwe and Ebele as names) support GEJ.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Eluwilussit(m): 5:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?

Don't mind the idiiot, using Fela and stupid Seun to market herself. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2015
isacolukay:

And if we have to be honest, what good is there to talk about in Africa? I am utterly dismayed dat u think "being a girl" took her to CNN.

That you don't enjoy her songs does not negate the fact that she is a good lyricist.

u must be highly delusioned if u aren't aware d media are apologetic to feminism. and i didnt dispute the fact she is great at spewing depressing lyrics.

its my opinion.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by isacolukay(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

u must be highly delusioned if u aren't aware d media are apologetic to feminism. and i didnt dispute the fact she is great at spewing depressing lyrics.

its my opinion.

Now I know why u r so hot with anger against a progressive.
You cant even articulate a single argument without insult.
No wonder!

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..

who can help me restart this faulty system.. syntax error..

when the likes of us drank from the fountain of knowledge.. u only gargled.

the worst post i have read this year.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by SirVee(m): 5:27am On Mar 05, 2015
izuch:
anybody that knows her should tell her to shut her poo hole of a mouth, if I had the chance I'll make her the president of this country for just 48hrs and see if this our great country won't crumble in 10hrs under her watch. All this small small children sha! They think presiding over the affairs of a country with more than 170 million people easy? She should stick to singing all those her rubbish songs. Nonsense!!!
Quote me and .........................

No one begs people too become politicians. The reason Why we still fall short in nigeria is people like you who don't think right! Politicians have to be responsible and act to defend the positions They have sworn to!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 5:29am On Mar 05, 2015
isacolukay:

Now I know why u r so hot with anger against a progressive.
You cant even articulate a single argument without insult.
No wonder!

only a fool doesn't know the problems of Nigeria. whats with the westernised paparazzi?
arent we solving the problem of boko haram without the US?
have u ever seen drake on NTA or AIT criticising the American govt ( we know they have shortfalls).

isnt it from the like of these silly interviews we get ratings as the worst this and that...?

Patroitism is nt destructive criticism

and the funniest part of these whole thing is, most pple like u and nneka that criticize d present govt do nt have solid evidence, no facts, no concrete data.. just hearsays from the streets..

very silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Ryabcool:
she's a bad singer yet Drake sampled her heartbeat song. Pray tell me who else apart from Fela has been sampled by an internationally recognized artiste? Your idiocy defies gravity

I love Nneka. I think she is just one of the few young Nigerians who really writes music with thought provoking content. All she said about GEJ's government is also quite true. However, I must point out that sadly she wasn't the original singer of that particular beat in the Heartbeat song either.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sunnyx13: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Airforce1:

what are u saying undecided

It is confirm you are not using your sense
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by femi4: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Sarimah:
popular keh? I've never heard of her undecided
You must be a kid
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Kaboo4sure: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Seriously the only way I unwind everyday is to read the comments posted by my fellow Nigerian. And have come to realise that everybody is entitled to his opinion. As for Nneka I think she's a great singer lyrics wise.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sunnyx13: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

I love Nneka. I think she is just one of the few young Nigerians who really writes music with thought provoking content. All she said about GEJ's government is also quite true. However, I must point out that sadly she wasn't the original singer of that particular beat in the Heartbeat song either.

It is comfirm You are not using your sense, confuse nigga
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:39am On Mar 05, 2015
sunnyx13:

It is comfirm You are not using your sense, confuse nigga

First off, I am a female and there really was no reason for you to insult me. I never insulted you. And FYI, I am still right. Enjoy your morning.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by coderXO(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2015
See dem.

You are under a rock if you don't know Nneka (or Seun)

Or you are just plain ignorant, or just playing dumb.

CNN obviously knows who she is; and millions of people know who she is. Home and Abroad.

She is entitled to her view, just like you.

Only thing is; you are only known on your street.

She is world famous, intelligent and opinionated, thus CNN is interested to get her take on activities in her home country.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Timah247:
if she is as terrible and stupid as most of u ignorant people say she is,trust me she wouldnt have been interviewed by CNN....Ask yourselves, why wasnt it your so called wizkid that was being interviewed..

she is a slacktivist like many of them

a snitch in d hood.
high treason.

and for ur info. whats d big deal about CNN?
if they celebrated progress.. why are the likes of seun osewa not on?
or u think she has more positive influence?

pple should give solutions rather than keep criticising

ask her d name of her local govt chairman and she wouldnt know
ask her the budget and expenditure of her state and she wouldnt know

sensationalism isnt common sense

CNN always throwing dirt at progress with d help of pple like her.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by anonimi: 5:43am On Mar 05, 2015
gistyinka:

"He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram, obviously every Nigerian is asking why now, he could had done it a long time ago...

She is MISINFORMED like many of her fellow country men, otherwise she will not be spreading LIES about our federal government's efforts against Boko Haram.

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

And just three months later, our former military Head of State and former governor of North Eastern state was ACCUSING our soldiers of killing the terrorists and burning their houses shocked

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by babestella: 5:43am On Mar 05, 2015
She is very s1lly, why didn't she ask CNN why American turned down our request to buy arms from them and even went as far as blocking Arms sale to us by other western nation. If not that Russia & China sold to us, we would still had been grappling with this nonsense. She should go and relax in hell for all I care. Nneka kô, omonkà ni. Rubb.ish

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Seun360(m): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do

Just dey yarn any how, Nneka is from Delta State
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Fool I can see how educated your people are that your fathers can't stop sleeping with your sisters. Land of the wasted idiots.....name one of your ugly bleached up miserable sisters than can be a match for Chimamanda not to talk of other Igbo elites. We trade in big business even with good educational qualifications,go to Lagos Island and see your people pushing barrow for us and hawking expired sardines. Monkey.

kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by emmykk(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Just make the title of your post appropriate.adding thumb up in inverted coma did not help.if you want to abuse the president,dont gnash your title or curry it for people to read,..say it as it is.

In between Who is nneka,

we in france know that GEJ has won,2 of 3 against buhari before.

We strongly believe the some1 with the yam and knife can't be defeated.this is africa democracy.

APC banked on yoruba state to win.but tnubu will be astonished.GEJ till 2015.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by 1stola: 5:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
Are you a dumbfùck?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by bankson80(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka and asa are one of the most popular and well respected nigerian musician in the wordwilde.ask germans,ausrians,swiss,france,demmark ,infact all the truely developed nations knows who they are.u will be surprise the way white people will be asking u about them and u will be lost.i even know nneka when i come to europe from white person.biggest european tv stations are inviting them for interview and also celebrate them like superstars.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy
shut the fvck up you ignorant. Those ur "people wey get horns" put together are not up to nneka's level. She's far more likely to win a grammy than any nigerian musician. Do you even know her? Take ur ignorance outta here

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Seun360:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just dey yarn any how, Nneka is from Delta State
she's from anambra state

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by bankson80(m): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka and asa are one of the most popular and well respected nigerian musician in the world.ask germans,ausrians,swiss,france,demmark ,infact all the truely developed nations knows who they are.u will be surprise the way white people will be asking u about them and u will be lost.i even know nneka when i come to europe from white person.biggest european tv stations are inviting them for interview and also celebrate them like superstars.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Gbemini(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2015
what pains terrible badluck supporters is that she is not useless ,stupid and a slowpoke like their father Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by deb(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

She doesn't even do music for small brains like yours. She is in the class of the Asa of this world; an international artiste far above your average Nigerian artiste. Highly acceptable rock musician across the world. So much so granted an interview by CNN

Oga what have you done with your life? I haven't even heard about you on galaxy tv

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by AbuMikey(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Just so You You know, she is the 2nd Most respected Nigerian artist, just behind ASA.

That You buy thrashy songs here in Nigeria and the fact that You don't listen to lyrics of Her songs make Her songs terrible.

For the records, she has a far more brighter chance of winning a grammy than all of the musical artists in Nigeria, put together!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by AnonymX: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Twaci:
Doesn't affect the economy nor democracy in anyway

Exactly.

She can go to Jamaica as well.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Just so You You know, she is the 2nd Most respected Nigerian artist, just behind ASA.

That You buy thrashy songs here in Nigeria and the fact that You don't listen to lyrics of Her songs make Her songs terrible.

For the records, she has a far more brighter chance of winning a grammy than all of the musical artists in Nigeria, put together!!!!!!

then i should squat, ready to lay the eggs.
oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post / Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot / Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.