Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) (26341 Views)

Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. / Aondowase Chia Of Benue State Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Larriekay: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ernieman:
When people die, especially the young and healthy, everyone starts wondering 'WHY' did this happen to this young man or woman? I bet you, had it been this man did not mention anything like Buhari dying before his time, He would still DIE today, nothing would have changed concerning his dying today! And this is my point, that nobody knows why people die.

We have seen the 'righteous' die and the sinner live, we have seen the righteous live while the sinner dies, we have also seen both the righteous and the sinner die almost @ d same time and have come to a conclusion that trying to understand life is like 'chasing the wind'....its a mystery. ONLY GOD KNOWS.
u don't quite get d deal, if u knw anybody can die anytime, u won't call anybody quarter to go.

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by 3kay945(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
stronger:
A word is enough for the wise.

Seun, front page please so that some lives of nairalanders wishing Buhari death can be saved.

It's not a threat, it's just God. You can't play God and determine who dies before who.

Be careful. Front page please.

wink

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by kayor62: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
God is Great.....this is a big lesson for those who for their self interest wish death upon an innocent soul.

I wish Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state will learn frm Chia of Benue state since both of them and some of their allies have been wishing death upon d people's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

May d dead commissioner be placed whr he deserves in d strange land he travelled.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by richidinho(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
APC has a hand in his dead
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by tomzman: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Too bad. This is indeed a lesson to everyone. I pray Fayose would learn from this.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by gawu1: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Wouldn't stop Buhari from dying.
And you, would it stop you from dying? Who knows who is next!!! My friend, be civil even for ones.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by seunmsg(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gbawe:
I normally wish the dead RIP but I would rather pass no such comment for the dead on this occasion. Suffice to say "karma is a b1t.ch". He mocked Buhari as "quarter to go" yet the icy fingers of death has taken him before buhari who may well live longer than the grandchildren of this dead man. The lesson is that people should mind their wicked and evil utterance. Wishing death upon others, all in the name of politics, is the most vile things anyone can do. In Yoruba culture it is a big no-no and this is what Amosun told the uncouth and thuggish Fayose. Anyway let the vile Nigerians carry on wishing others death when such may come to their door first as has happened with this dead man.

We should not lose our humanity and compassion no matter what might have happened. The lessons have been learnt and we should show empathy at least to the innocent family of the deceased who will be in mourning at the moment. Losing a son who has risen to the position of a state commissioner is a great loss irrespective of party affiliation and political utterances.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by piagetskinner(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
That's the result of wishing another person DEad..u die urself..I'd suggest the alariwo of ekitti bridle his tongue
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
gawu1:

And you, would it stop you from dying? Who knows who is next!!! My friend, be civil even for ones.

illiterate.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by tejpot(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Soskid:

Bro, ure free to share o... Share as much as you can!!!
Thanks for allowing us share
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by gabrol(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

what is the meaning of this reply? Do you think @ all.

may b u are d 1 dat need to go check ur head, because d guy makes a whole lot of sense to dos dat their brains are not half dead.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by IVORY2009(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
gabrol:

may b u are d 1 dat need to go check ur head, because d guy makes a whole lot of sense to dos dat their brains are not half dead.

Who're you?
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by gabrol(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

Who're you?

go ask google.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by IVORY2009(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
gabrol:

go ask google.

U think u can run?
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by gabrol(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

U think u can run?

Dont av time for yah type.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by IVORY2009(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
gabrol:

Dont av time for yah type.

wat is ur gender? How far can u run.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Take absolute Control o LORD!
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by xcommando(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Soskid:
They Are Already Dying Before Buhari.

Saying Things or mocking the dead is not an activity I like to engage in but there is obviously something to learn from this. Death can knock on anybody's door at any point in time regardless of age.

Tell Ayo Fayose that the Benue State Comm, for Rural Development, Chief Aondowase Chia who described Buhari as "quarter to go" died yesterday. He was middle aged.
RIP to the dead.
You are very correct sir
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
God is the owner, giver and taker of our lives!

He is the "I AM, the beginning and the end! The God that answereth by fire. The one that created you and I, the word, the lamb and our morning star. He gave His only son to die for you n I.

HE is the God of truth.

AlfaSeltzer:

What is god?

1 Like

Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by stronger: 1:43am On Mar 06, 2015
gabriel212:

guy you don kolo no be small
@ which you save the life of NL

Lol. . yes na. Now that it's on front page, a lot of people have learnt now. Now the fear of God has be instilled in them

Tell us what GEJ has done well, tell us (with issues why you think GMB wont do better), but DO NOT TEST GOD by proclaiming someone will die!

Imagine Fayose saying Buhari will not last 3 years. I pity him!
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by buJu234: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
u guys should APC & PDP war out of this...

When last did he check is BMI;
when last did he do Cholesterol test
when last did he checked is BP test etc..

when people dont do regular health check up; then their body may break down any time..
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
God is the owner, giver and taker of our lives!

He is the "I AM, the beginning and the end! The God that answereth by fire. The one that created you and I, the word, the lamb and our morning star. He gave His only son to die for you n I.

HE is the God of truth.

So were you told.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2015
I dont need to be told who God is! And I know and believe HIM by His names.

Try it too and you wont regret.

please.

AlfaSeltzer:

So were you told.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I dont need to be told who God is! And I know and believe HIM by His names.

Try it too and you wont regret.

please.

But you were told.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
That is why I am also telling you.

How come your parents didnt tell you about God?

AlfaSeltzer:

But you were told.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
That is why I am also telling you.

How come your parents didnt tell you about God?

They did but Satan saved me.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Are you kidding me? I pity you! Its best you give back your life to Christ and accept Him because He is the only one who can save you from that Satan!

AlfaSeltzer:

They did but Satan saved me.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Are you kidding me? I pity you! Its best you give back your life to Christ and accept Him because He is the only one who can save you from that Satan!

If you want, we can open another thread in religion section and I will reveal things to you. Let's not derail this one any longer. What do you say?
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Nothing you say will make me back down. You really need to come back to God please. He will accept you no matter your sins. He wont condemn you like man kind do. He is willing to accept you only if you will acknowledge Him as your Lord and saviour.

please.

AlfaSeltzer:

If you want, we can open another thread in religion section and I will reveal things to you. Let's not derail this one any longer. What do you say?
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nothing you say will make me back down. You really need to come back to God please. He will accept you no matter your sins. He wont condemn you like man kind do. He is willing to accept you only if you will acknowledge Him as your Lord and saviour.

please.

I take it you are afraid of presenting your god to me in the religion section and would rather derail this thread like your lord derailed peaceful traders in the temple.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2015
no. just give ur all to God

AlfaSeltzer:

I take it you are afraid of presenting your god to me in the religion section and would rather derail this thread like your lord derailed peaceful traders in the temple.
Re: Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
no. just give ur all to God

Satan forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Benin As Ali Modu Sheriff Wins In Appeal Court (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.